Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-20-2012, 09:45 PM

31,384 posts, read 37,196,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
I actually am not much on Melanie at all, so I guess I'm not in the norms for this thread.
Or the national audience.

Die Dez, die!

Old 11-20-2012, 10:26 PM

5,364 posts, read 8,604,764 times
My faves are through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoooo hoooooooo!!!!

Old 11-21-2012, 06:34 AM

1,765 posts, read 4,366,459 times
Well our wishes to see Sylvia depart were answered....felt bad for Brian Keith though.

Though I sort of liked her last song, I still want Melanie to join Sylvia ...

I also don't think this iTunes deal with the top downloads getting their votes multiplied by 10 is fair...
it should just be 1 vote, 1 count, period.

I'm beginning to think this may be come down to Cassadee and Melanie??

Old 11-21-2012, 06:43 AM

31,384 posts, read 37,196,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catfancier View Post
I also don't think this iTunes deal with the top downloads getting their votes multiplied by 10 is fair...
it should just be 1 vote, 1 count, period.

I'm beginning to think this may be come down to Cassadee and Melanie??
Hows that work since the voting system is a Republican nightmare about Acorn to begin with?

Old 11-21-2012, 08:06 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,803,709 times
I thought the "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" performance was a train wreck and I still don't get the Cassadee love. Even though I wasn't crazy about Sylvia or Bryan I felt bad about them because they looked so sad. The whole iTunes voting thing is just a way to make more money for everyone involved.

Old 11-21-2012, 08:35 AM

758 posts, read 1,647,835 times
Woo hoo! Sylvia went home!! And for once, I actually thought Dez belonged in the top 10. Though his 2 performances last night put me back on the hate wagon.

Poor Bryan Keith. I was really hoping Amanda would go. I know she is talented, but something about her rubs me the wrong way.

Mostly, though, I was just happy that Terry got to stay despite his less than awesome Summer of 69.

I also don't really get the Cassadee love, and I'm going back and forth on Melanie.

But I LOVE Cody. I know he isn't the best singer (best VOICE), but I just want him to stay around because he is such a wonderful performer and makes me smile.

Old 11-21-2012, 09:07 AM

9,153 posts, read 9,563,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
I thought the "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" performance was a train wreck and I still don't get the Cassadee love. Even though I wasn't crazy about Sylvia or Bryan I felt bad about them because they looked so sad. The whole iTunes voting thing is just a way to make more money for everyone involved.
Oh, that was bad wasn't it! The group performances seldom work, they remind me of a high school assembly or something equally as bad.

I really thought Bryan would go further, but they couldn't eliminate another Blake or Christina contestant this early, so they had to choose one from the more populated teams. (Yes, I do believe the votes are manipulated. Call me a conspiracy theorist.)

Old 11-21-2012, 04:14 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,491,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Or the national audience.

Die Dez, die!
Well that's kind of harsh...

Old 11-21-2012, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyLillyLilly View Post
I really thought Bryan would go further, but they couldn't eliminate another Blake or Christina contestant this early, so they had to choose one from the more populated teams. (Yes, I do believe the votes are manipulated. Call me a conspiracy theorist.)

I call you a conspiracy theorist......but your theory wouldn't surprise me in the least!

I'd like to hear from one of these shows (Voice, Dancing with the Stars, Idol, Xfactor, whoever) ACTUAL vote counts for each performer!! Why aren't we entitled to know exactly what the vote was? It does reek of manipulation, for sure. If they can count ALL those methods, they certainly know who got what!

Let's see, Blake has Terry and Cassadee... Christina has Dez...I'm blanking on who's left on her team. Is he it??

Cee Lo has Trevin and Cody, Adam has Amanda and (hack, spit)... Melanie.

I know they said there would be no guarantee of any judge having anyone left...but I too wonder if they are messin' with us!

Old 11-21-2012, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hodgemo2 View Post
Woo hoo! Sylvia went home!! And for once, I actually thought Dez belonged in the top 10. Though his 2 performances last night put me back on the hate wagon.

Poor Bryan Keith. I was really hoping Amanda would go. I know she is talented, but something about her rubs me the wrong way.

Mostly, though, I was just happy that Terry got to stay despite his less than awesome Summer of 69.

I also don't really get the Cassadee love, and I'm going back and forth on Melanie.

But I LOVE Cody. I know he isn't the best singer (best VOICE), but I just want him to stay around because he is such a wonderful performer and makes me smile.

Me too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV