Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2015, 01:21 PM

4,344 posts, read 4,721,445 times

Advertisements

Maks = sexiest man ever!

Derek = whiny unattractive must have something on someone boy who never gets a bad partner. Seriously what does he have on someone to be able to do this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2015, 02:41 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,046,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFW46 View Post
I wonder if we're watching the same show. I love Derek's choreography but he always gets the best partners -- I think it must be in his contract that he gets to pick his partner -- so he has the best chance of winning. When was the last time you saw him partnered with a 60-year-old out-of-shape woman (like Tony gets every time)? Never.

How strange that you comment on Maks' dancing "so gay" when there have been rumors, for years, about Derek's sexual preference.

And Maks is not rude to his partners. He was rude to Hope Solo occasionally but she deserved it and more.
Exactly.

He even got a smack down from the judges defending her nasty self, if I remember correctly.

As far as Maks being rude to her, I would love to see their dance sessions, unedited. He had to have had the patience of Job just to deal with her at all. She is always getting in trouble with that mouth of hers, has even been arrested for domestic violence. She is trouble, with a capital T. Wherever she goes, Trouble follows.

Maks on the other hand.......never hear one bad thing about him. He even remains good friends with his ex girlfriends, and that says a lot about the kind of guy he is.

As far as Maks dancing gay? LOL When I watch him dance, I see an extremely sexy man who oozes strength and power.

Old 10-09-2015, 02:46 PM

282 posts, read 219,323 times
Agree with Tony ALWAYS having the worst partners, LOL. He did win though right? I forgot who the partner is.

Well ya I agree we have different tastes and I know I have the GOOD taste.

Well they give Derek the best partners coz he CAN choreograph inventively that can wow the audience I don't know about the others.

I agree with Julianne though his sister, I think it's a bad move for her to be an 'actress'. She was REALLY good in DWTS. And like she said she won on her first season.

I actually planned to watch their show here in my state. Just don't think they are worth the ticket price.

But I really loooove their mad dancing and choreography skilzzzz.

Old 10-09-2015, 04:08 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,431,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirlygirl View Post
Agree with Tony ALWAYS having the worst partners, LOL. He did win though right? I forgot who the partner is...

Tony won in 2012 (Season 15) -- the All-Stars season that had only previous winners or runners-up (so all the stars were in pretty good shape that season). His partner was Melissa Rycroft.

Old 10-12-2015, 07:13 PM

OMG, could Maks be any sexier? Love his hair!! I saw Peta in the audience -- I wonder if they're back together again.

And could Alek be any cuter????

This is the first season, in a long time, that I havent had an idea of who the Final 3 would be: Bindi for sure, Carlos very likely -- but who might be the 3rd one. Who do you think?

Despite Alexa's perfect score, I dont see her making it to the Final 3. Derek could probably take a chair to the Final 3.

So many stars are doing so much better this week. It will be interesting to see how they do with their regular partners again.

Last edited by TFW46; 10-12-2015 at 07:51 PM.. Reason: Edited to update.

Old 10-12-2015, 08:01 PM

3,829 posts, read 6,732,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFW46 View Post
OMG, could Maks be any sexier? Love his hair!! I saw Peta in the audience -- I wonder if they're back together again.
Ugh! I hate the hair!

And they have been back together for a while now. He posts pictures of her on Instagram pretty regularly.

Old 10-12-2015, 08:05 PM

3,829 posts, read 6,732,618 times
Paula's jive was the slowest ever, but she did do her best this week while dancing with Mark.

Alex was robbed! He deserved much better scores.

I think Val had to have been super happy to exchange Tamar (negative, attitude, mouthy) for Bindi (ray of sunshine. Literally).

I don't think Alexa's dance was worthy of a 40. And that skirt was annoying.

Old 10-12-2015, 08:23 PM

Agree with all you said, jaynarie -- except, of course, about Maks' hair.

Thanks for the info on Maks and Peta. I know his family isnt crazy about her -- they've been push both guys to marry in their faith. Yes, I agree that the guys are old enough to make their own decision, but, in that culture, the mothers especially have a lot of influence. From what I've read, his mom wanted him to marry Karina and he never got over her breaking up with him.

Last edited by TFW46; 10-12-2015 at 08:41 PM..

Old 10-12-2015, 08:29 PM

So sad to see that Tom's father died yesterday -- but what a touching tribute Tom made at the end.

Old 10-12-2015, 08:36 PM

1,615 posts, read 1,641,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
I am very disappointed in Paula Deen. I thought she danced fine for the first night, but the comment and the burp lost me.
She is still very popular here in Savannah, but she made a huge error in judgment that will lose her votes.
Never cared for the woman,just a big mouthed southern bell who thinks shes funny.The judges are going overboard trying to be polite. She looks so surprised when she cant come up with good numbers from the judges. They can drop this show anytime if they cant come up with more interesting people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV