Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-17-2015, 07:50 AM

4,344 posts, read 4,722,397 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
"When we come back, update on Tayma."

WHO CARES?????????
Me. Because I get to see Val.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2015, 02:48 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by N.Cal View Post
Me. Because I get to see Val.
No one is worth watching if you also need to watch something like her too.

That dance he did with the other pro was heat producing! CarrieAnn was right to fan herself!!

Old 11-18-2015, 09:26 AM

15,632 posts, read 24,438,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
...That dance he did with the other pro was heat producing! CarrieAnn was right to fan herself!!

I agree! I wasnt too impressed with Val when he first started dancing on the show but I've become more enamored of him lately.

Old 11-18-2015, 10:40 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,192,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFW46 View Post
I agree! I wasnt too impressed with Val when he first started dancing on the show but I've become more enamored of him lately.
Because he has become a gentleman and put the star first I think when he first came on it was all about him. Side by side with Maks showed his immaturity now he is growing into a more mature man and male dancer I think.

Old 11-18-2015, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Because he has become a gentleman and put the star first I think when he first came on it was all about him. Side by side with Maks showed his immaturity now he is growing into a more mature man and male dancer I think.

Yes, you're so right.

Old 11-18-2015, 11:07 AM

1,615 posts, read 1,642,078 times
The remaining four couples are quite good and love Bindi. Watched her dads show and grew to love the family. Couldnt believe some of the people they had on the start of this season and couldnt wait until they were sent home. Paula Deen and Gary Bussy already nightmares and was sure the bottom of the barrel had been hit. Am kind of wondering how much longer the show will survive. Who I want to see win is a hard choice but kind of pulling for Bindi. Was surprised to see Derek and Julianne on this season as thought they were leaving the show so correct me if I am wrong. Was glad to see them none the less. Ended up to be a good season once the lame ones were gone.

Old 11-18-2015, 11:40 AM

1,300 posts, read 1,042,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
I don't like Julianne hough. She's a chatter box. Too picky on the dancers .
Are you kidding? I LOVE Julianne! Out of all the judges I think she's the one who usually gives negative reviews in the kindest way possible while always providing good construtive criticism to help the dancers improve. Only thing is I wish she would've come back to the show as a pro instead of a judge.

As for the remaining contestants, I don't know how Bindi can lose this as long as she doesn't have a monumental meltdown in the finals. Her dancing is truly levels above everyone else and in my opinion is my top or at least top 3 all time dancers on the show. She's one of the rare few who not only dances technically near perfect almost everytime, but I can also feel her emotions and passion coming thru each dance. For me, no matter what style of dance, Bindi seems to nail the tone and personality of that dance right on the head. That to me makes her a joy to watch and why I think she's the best of the best of all time.

Anything less than her lifting the mirrorball trophy will be a disappointment and a massive upset.

Old 11-18-2015, 11:48 AM

8,775 posts, read 11,909,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
Are you kidding? I LOVE Julianne! Out of all the judges I think she's the one who usually gives negative reviews in the kindest way possible while always providing good construtive criticism to help the dancers improve. Only thing is I wish she would've come back to the show as a pro instead of a judge.

As for the remaining contestants, I don't know how Bindi can lose this as long as she doesn't have a monumental meltdown in the finals. Her dancing is truly levels above everyone else and in my opinion is my top or at least top 3 all time dancers on the show. She's one of the rare few who not only dances technically near perfect almost everytime, but I can also feel her emotions and passion coming thru each dance. For me, no matter what style of dance, Bindi seems to nail the tone and personality of that dance right on the head. That to me makes her a joy to watch and why I think she's the best of the best of all time.

Anything less than her lifting the mirrorball trophy will be a disappointment and a massive upset.
I agree with you about Bindi. For a 17 year old girl, who's never danced before, she is a 'natural' I think. She is lucky to have Derek for a partner too. I admire his choreography and imagination. He wins those mirror balls for a reason!

I like all of the remaining contestants and will hate to see any of them go now. I see the last two standing as Carlos and Bindi but you never know.

Old 11-18-2015, 01:13 PM

I still think we may be in for a surprise at the end. Remember Season 3, when Emmitt Smith won over a much-better Mario Lopez? And Season 15, when Melissa Rycroft won over Shawn Johnson (and Derek)? And Season 18, when Meryl Davis (and Maks) won over Amy Purdy (and Derek)?

Old 11-18-2015, 08:48 PM

551 posts, read 583,026 times
I am not a professional dancer (LOL), but Bindi's dancing always looks really good and technically pretty clean to me. Sometimes amazing, especially considering she's had no dance training whatsover prior to this. I see a few small things, but she has a knife-like precision, great agility, and connects with the music and partner beautifully. I say this as someone who hates to be force-fed a champion (which...DWTS kind of does) but that girl has talent. My favorite was the Viennese Waltz, but the trio dance this week was incredible too...she was RIGHT ON with Mark and Derek. From what I've seen she cleary deserves to win, although I do like Carlos. Alek is...not as talented, although I have to admire him for trying. His crush on Emma is too cute. And Nick, well, he's hot and cold for me, not consistent but better than Alek. So as I rank them: Bindi (by miles), Carlos, Nick, Alek.

The husband-wife drama this season was pretty silly though. Way to overplay that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV