Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-12-2015, 08:59 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,192,320 times

Advertisements

Loved the switch up and yes I think most did better with their new pros. I didn't like Maks' hair but glad to see him on the judges table he seems more relaxed & happy this time there. Could it be because Len is gone? Peta exudes sexiness but I don't see her long term with Maks.

Tonight Alex did get robbed and Emma is my new Cheryl sexy, cute, fun and has her partner shine instead of herself.

Hated Nick Carter's dance the most I think (besides Paula) those lights were to distracting to me just didn't like his dance at all.

What was up with all the dark costuming theme and the one sided long dresses bring back some of the ballroom gowns too please. Don't like dark dances though.

I thought they were a little harsh on Tamar she did well for such a fast long routine in one week.

My final 3 in no particular order but we know golden boy Derek will win again most likely.

Bindi
Alex
Tamar

Alex for the win if he keeps improving and they score him better. Both the girls have had dance or performing at least Alex hasn't.

Didn't know Tom's dad passed until he said it at the end tonight RIP and condolences to his family.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2015, 09:18 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,831,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by N.Cal View Post
Maks = sexiest man ever!

Derek = whiny unattractive must have something on someone boy who never gets a bad partner. Seriously what does he have on someone to be able to do this.

Lol. Can you picture him with Paula? Or Cloris Leachman?

'Nuff said.

Old 10-12-2015, 09:24 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,438,920 times
I've found that, even if I dont know most of the stars at the beginning, I get caught up in their stories by at least the 4th week or so. This year it's been Alek and, surprisingly, Carlos.

Oh, and I thought the lie detector episodes tonight were very funny.

Old 10-12-2015, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFW46 View Post
I've found that, even if I dont know most of the stars at the beginning, I get caught up in their stories by at least the 4th week or so. This year it's been Alek and, surprisingly, Carlos.

Oh, and I thought the lie detector episodes tonight were very funny.
Did not get to see the back stories tonight was flipping back & forth watching the Cubs win.

Old 10-12-2015, 09:57 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,438,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Did not get to see the back stories tonight was flipping back & forth watching the Cubs win.

There werent stories about the stars tonight. There were, instead, extremely humorous (in my opinion) clips about the switchups. I think tonight's show had the funniest backstage stuff of the season -- and maybe of the past few seasons.

Old 10-12-2015, 11:20 PM

82 posts, read 70,741 times
Paula is so rude and crude, hope she goes next.
Judges were pretty liberal again with the scores, lots of 10's.
I never cared for Max, still don't, he's so much full of himself, but it was fun to see him and Bruno in their element tonight, lot's of laughs hugging each other. Bet Max's girlfriend was jealous.
I didn't care for the Back Street Boy tonight. And that Tami Braxton, what a sourpuss. A diva for sure.
I still like Bindi and hope she wins and the hero guy gets 2nd or 3rd.
Too bad about Tom's dad, may he rest in peace.

Old 10-13-2015, 05:10 AM

4,344 posts, read 4,722,397 times
What was with Nick Carter telling Whitney how to choreograph! I can't stand that guy.

A Maks and Val sandwich- what a dream that would be. ��

Old 10-13-2015, 06:59 AM

1,039 posts, read 1,545,238 times
I enjoyed the show last night. I always enjoy Bindi shes been my top since day 1. Last night i really enjoyed alex and his wifes routines- And paula whats up with her flashing? I think Tamar tries too hard and you can tell she thought she was going to get probably all 10s by the look on her face with the scores. Lets see who goes home next week.

Old 10-13-2015, 09:32 AM

1,056 posts, read 1,738,575 times
Good season I really like everyone but Paula and Tamar. I did want Carlos to score higher that his wife last night she is great but I like him better and of course Bindi who wouldn't like her so positive and works hard, love Alex and I like the young kid forget his name. Hard to tell who will win it this year!

Old 10-13-2015, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFW46 View Post
There werent stories about the stars tonight. There were, instead, extremely humorous (in my opinion) clips about the switchups. I think tonight's show had the funniest backstage stuff of the season -- and maybe of the past few seasons.
Yes that is what I meant all the behind the scene & practice shots darn I really missed some good ones eh?

Tamar is trying to hard to be popular or number 1 from her sisters I think because Toni Braxton is the most popular of them. Tamar goes on these reality shows & a panel host of a daytime talk show to me it just seems like she is wanting to be the most popular Braxton. She's been at it a long while & has a loud mouth if you don't give her attention. I do think she is a diva also but she is dancing well.

Louie got upset about his clip that was shown is that because the producer made him say it? Or is it he prides himself from not reverting to profanity? It is cool he is probably the oldest pro & still in but not cool that Paula is his partner I hope she goes home next.

What was the point of the show this week if they didn't send anybody home?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV