Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > U.S. Territories
 [Register]
U.S. Territories Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, etc.
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2014, 12:20 PM

4,918 posts, read 6,472,115 times

Advertisements

Mexico is a safe country said no one ever lol

Old 11-06-2014, 01:08 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,938,262 times
Elmexicano stop the trolling. You're just another Chicano troll, go away

Old 11-06-2014, 01:57 PM

101 posts, read 205,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Migue View Post
we all now the reason why they wanna be in PR and it's because of our women!!! i'd do the same if i was living around a bunch of women with no curves,booty and feminine beauty!!!!
OMG! Puerto Rican women are overrated big time. Plus most Mexican Americans and Mexican men marry Mexican women. Trust me most Mexican men would never put up with the attitude of Puerto Rican women especially the Nuyorican ones.

Old 11-06-2014, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MexiRican View Post
Well I believe the people talking **** about Mexicans are pathetic and make my fellow Mexican, Puerto Rican, and United States born look like incompetent children. Address the question. I have lived in Puerto Rico, Mexico, and currently live in the U.S of A in Chicago. The reason why there are Mexican produce in Puerto Rico is simply because when the Puerto Ricans migrate to the United States, they are influenced with Mexican produce as well, and take it back to the Island. Understand that all Latin-America eat the same food as well. Taco's are served in Guatemala, Colombia, El Salvador, and Honduras all have their own unique styles. The absolute truth is that Mexicans do not migrate to Puerto Rico. The Census will account for that because the only people who migrate to Puerto Rico are, Caucasian Americans, Puerto Ricans from The Mainland, Dominicans, Haitians, and Cubans.
Truth is that Tacos served in other countries are just copies of Mexican food. Unless it is a Mexican making it then it is hard to call it Mexican food. It is imitation but nor really authentic. I remember seeing Diesperta America where Hondurans copied Mexican food. The tortilla, refried beans and called it Honduran food but they were just copying Mexican food. I found that sad and pathetic.

Old 11-06-2014, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latina7 View Post
They, like many others, are coming into Puerto Rico, for their UNDERGROUND PAPERS. Once they become Puerto Ricans, via some dead person's birth certificate, they are American Cititzens..................
Really the threat is not from Mexicans because like I said before 99.9% of Mexicans don't want to live in the island of espanto but other Caribbeans like Dominicans and Haitians want to move to Puerto Rico and see if they can get citizenship from what i heard. Their is probably less than 10,000 Mexicans on the island. I don't know because I never seen stats but I am sure it is very low.

Old 11-06-2014, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by benice66 View Post
Mexico has so much money from tourism and oil, which we buy from them. It has beautiful geography, mountains, two oceans. It's a shame they can't get a decent honest government. That country should be booming. It's older than the US!
Mexico country is booming as it is now the 12th richest country in the world and continually moved up the list.

Last edited by ElMexicano; 11-06-2014 at 02:27 PM..

Old 11-06-2014, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by benice66 View Post
El Paso and San Antonio, two predominantly Mexican-American cities with large groups of 3rd generation Mexicans, have some of the lowest urban crime rates in the U.S.

Just go across the border from El Paso and you will be in one of the most violent places around. I had a professor from Costa Rica, who said she would never go back there, it's so violent. Why can't Mexico have laws like the US and KEEP them? Why don't they have an HONEST tax system? Why don't they have better MORALS?
That is because Northern Mexico border area is where the Cartels operate genius. LOL Of course their is violence their. However, per capita Puerto Rico is more violent if you look at stats.

Old 11-06-2014, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKE-Ed View Post
Mexico is a country that has a tremendous amount of potential to really turn itself around if the governmanet really wanted to. This is a country that is rich in oil but will not permit foreign companies to come in and drill and develope this resource. Instead they prefer to continue to stagnate like they have for the last 50-100 years. Look at some of the arab countries in the middle east and see what the oil revenues have done for them like Dubai, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait. They have more money than they know what to do with.Until the political leaders get seriious about stamping out corruption and get real about the rule of law, nothing in Mexico will change. Just look at the human potential they lose every year from the the number of people that leave Mexico and settle in the US. These are the people that can become a vibrant middle class.

Humans leaving Mexico is less than 1% of the population. It is not that detrimental to Mexico and it is being developed. Mexico though has been advancing for a long time now. It is not just Oil but many other areas like entertainment, agriculture, tourism, construction, business, gastronomy and other things that has continually spurred economic growth in Mexico. What is killing Mexico though is a corrupt government and corrupt police force. it cant be a first world country till this is eliminated.

Last edited by ElMexicano; 11-06-2014 at 02:27 PM..

Old 11-06-2014, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chacho_keva View Post
Good luck with that.

Mexicans and Puerto Ricans. . .oil and water.
I agree we are like Oil and Water. Puerto Ricans are Oil for sure and Mexicans are Water. I think though it is more Caribbean lifestyle because I would include Dominicans and Cubans with you all as well. Like you people maybe able to relate to each other but compared to Mexicans we are super different.

Old 11-06-2014, 02:53 PM

1,384 posts, read 3,177,556 times
At least we know that Mexicans don't know how to use the "Multi-Quote" button on a forum. ;-)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > U.S. Territories