Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 04:41 AM

3,067 posts, read 4,104,406 times

Advertisements

The error in the so-called vision about the manger is enough to mark this guy down as a False Prophet.

We dont really need to know much more about the guy...

Old 06-09-2009, 11:23 AM

240 posts, read 437,343 times
Wink God Has Others Who Donot Draw Attention To Themselves

Hello there are other prophets that I know well atleast a prophetess who is my pastor and she on no circumstance desire the attention as other preachers teachers.I grew up knowing Prophet David Terrell and I know for a fact that he is a chosen Man Of God sent to prepare a people for his soon coming.I know that God works miracles through him because I have recieved several miracles from God through him.I love this man and he has always been a spiritual father to me. We don;'t see each other alot or even talk to each other regularly but when I need to talk to him about something that I am going through he never turns me away. I don't have to make a appointment to see him or call him he has alweays been there for me and always been a honorable man.So for those out there who is touchiong the anopinting with your mouth I would be careful,woe be unto you to do God prophet any harm he does'nt need me or anyone to stand up for him God will do it so be careful"pray before you speak against my daddy"

Could there be some small, out-of-the-way church with a preacher or layperson who has been given this gift?

Houseofprayerforallpeople, regarding opinion's, this is a public forum and like it or not, there will always be a wide range of opinions on any given subject or person. Best to accept that.

Brother Terrell does not call himself a pastor? I can see not calling himself a prophet, because that could be taken for becoming vain, but why would he not call himself a pastor? I don't understand that.[/quote]

Old 06-09-2009, 01:31 PM

2,529 posts, read 4,352,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCG1968 View Post
BUT U KNOW IN BELLGLADE FLA, THE LORD SPOKE ABOUT THE AIDS. THAT SOMETHING DEADLY WAS GOING TO HIT THE GAYS AND THOSE HAVING SEX WITH THE SAME SEX. IT WOULD BE CALLED AIDS. AND LOOK OUT WORLD, HERE IT IS. PEOPLE DIEING EVERYDAY WITH AIDS. IN THAT SAME MEETING A WOMEN WALKED UNDER THE TENT THERE IN FLA, DURNING THE SERVICE SHE DIED. BELIVE IT OR NOT SHE DIED. I WAS RIGHT THERE, I HAVE A COPY OF THE VIDEO. I EVEN HELPED CARRIE HER UP TO BRO TERRELL FOR HIM TO PRAY FOR HER, AS HE WAS PRAYING FOR SOMEONE ELES HE TOLD US TO LAY HER ON THE STEPS. WE DID, HE KEPP PRAYING FOR OTHER PEOPLE THAT WAS SICK. A MAN CAME UP FOR PRAYER, AND AS BRO TERRELL WAS PRAYING FOR THE MAND GOD BROKE EVERY EVIL SPIRIT AND THE DEVIL LEFT THAT MAN, AS THE DEVIL WAS LEAVING THIS MAN, THE DEAD WOMAN CAME ALIVE, LET ME TELL U SOMETHING, IF THAT DON'T MAKE U A BELIVER THEN NOTHING WILL.
Check out the similarities:

From this site: David Terrell
I was preaching this message in India during the closing days of our crusades there in January, February and March of 1999 when God confirmed my message on the closing of the dispensation of the gospel in a very unusual way. A membr of the crusade team was looking after the emergency invalids that night and a little old Indian man, a Hindu, came into the line carrying his wife in his arms. I learned later that she had not eaten in six months. She was a bedridden, dying woman. I do not suppose she weighed more than fifty pounds. Her husband sat down in front of the platform and cradled her head in his lap. She looked as if she were already dead as she lay there in her husband's lap. Her arms and legs were nothing more than skin stretched over bones; tiny, fragile limbs that could no longer support nor serve her body needs. "What is wrong with her?" I asked the team member in charge of the emergency invalid line. "She is dying," He said. I didn't pay much attention to situation at the moment. Instead, I began to preach this message to the tens of thousands of native Indians who were gathered there in that great space. It was a massive crowd. But my eyes kept going back to that little old woman lying here with her head in her husband's lap. (I weep as I write this account of the events of that night.) Then, the Lord spoke to me: "I will raise that little woman up tonight," He said. "I will make her whole and that shall be a sign to you that the dispensation of the gospel is coming to a close. She will walk out of here tonight." I preached for about sixty minutes I suppose, I don't know for sure and then, at the conclusion of the sermon, I went down into the audience to stir and pray for the people. People were crying. Everybody could feel the powerful presence of the Holy Ghost. I have never seen or felt the overpowering presence of the Holy Ghost as I did that night. I had been preaching this message of the end for three days and the people were responding to the Holy Ghost in a powerful way. "I will raise this woman up," The Lord said to me again. I stopped and I prayed for that little old woman who lay there dying. "In the name of Jesus of Nazarath," I prayed and then I added silently; "God, you said this would be a sign to me" and I knew it was as I continued to pray for that little old woman. As I prayed, the Spirit of God in me went out of me into her. "Woman," I cried, "In the name of Jesus Christ, you are made whole. Rise up!" She wiggled around for a moment, opening her eyes slowly. Then, very slowly, she got out of her husband's lap and got into a squat position, her legs so thin they looked like match sticks - certainly not strong enough to support her meager weight. Her little body was so frail but she stood up, fully erect! She raised her hands and began to walk for the first time in many months. She became strong, as she lifted her hands to the Lord!! "Go home and eat!" I cried. "You're healed!"

Seems D. Terrell likes to ignore the dying/dead for a while. Does anyone know why?

Old 06-09-2009, 02:29 PM

4,655 posts, read 5,070,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by _redbird_ View Post
I have a question I have been wanting to ask. Has anyone heard of Brother David Terrell?
Didn't the Bears draft him in the 1st round a few years back? He was a bust.

Old 06-11-2009, 03:07 PM

240 posts, read 437,343 times
are you talking about G.A HAMBY

Old 06-18-2009, 02:48 PM

9 posts, read 24,127 times
A true prophet or prophetess will be as a watchmen on the wall and see things that are coming toward the church and warn the people of it. The prophets of the bible would tell the people of their sins and warn them to turn from them and turn back to God and what would happen if they did not.

Old 06-18-2009, 02:58 PM

Here is a prophecy that Bro. Terrell was giving in March 2009 before the swine flu out break. He prophecy in this prophecy that a plague would start in Mexico and spread through the USA and the other countries of the world. go there and listen shortly after that I think it was 6 weeks later we seen the first out break in Mexico and we can see it is still spreading.

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VSz2eyb_-mw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VSz2eyb_-mw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Old 06-18-2009, 03:01 PM

Well the embed did not work you still can go to you tube and look under Bro David Terrel and look under the part three video and hear it for your self. What he has spoken has come to pass.

Old 06-18-2009, 03:47 PM

2,741 posts, read 8,885,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzjamiedawn View Post
Check out the similarities:

From this site: David Terrell
I was preaching this message in India during the closing days of our crusades there in January, February and March of 1999 when God confirmed my message on the closing of the dispensation of the gospel in a very unusual way. A membr of the crusade team was looking after the emergency invalids that night and a little old Indian man, a Hindu, came into the line carrying his wife in his arms. I learned later that she had not eaten in six months. She was a bedridden, dying woman. I do not suppose she weighed more than fifty pounds. Her husband sat down in front of the platform and cradled her head in his lap. She looked as if she were already dead as she lay there in her husband's lap. Her arms and legs were nothing more than skin stretched over bones; tiny, fragile limbs that could no longer support nor serve her body needs. "What is wrong with her?" I asked the team member in charge of the emergency invalid line. "She is dying," He said. I didn't pay much attention to situation at the moment. Instead, I began to preach this message to the tens of thousands of native Indians who were gathered there in that great space. It was a massive crowd. But my eyes kept going back to that little old woman lying here with her head in her husband's lap. (I weep as I write this account of the events of that night.) Then, the Lord spoke to me: "I will raise that little woman up tonight," He said. "I will make her whole and that shall be a sign to you that the dispensation of the gospel is coming to a close. She will walk out of here tonight." I preached for about sixty minutes I suppose, I don't know for sure and then, at the conclusion of the sermon, I went down into the audience to stir and pray for the people. People were crying. Everybody could feel the powerful presence of the Holy Ghost. I have never seen or felt the overpowering presence of the Holy Ghost as I did that night. I had been preaching this message of the end for three days and the people were responding to the Holy Ghost in a powerful way. "I will raise this woman up," The Lord said to me again. I stopped and I prayed for that little old woman who lay there dying. "In the name of Jesus of Nazarath," I prayed and then I added silently; "God, you said this would be a sign to me" and I knew it was as I continued to pray for that little old woman. As I prayed, the Spirit of God in me went out of me into her. "Woman," I cried, "In the name of Jesus Christ, you are made whole. Rise up!" She wiggled around for a moment, opening her eyes slowly. Then, very slowly, she got out of her husband's lap and got into a squat position, her legs so thin they looked like match sticks - certainly not strong enough to support her meager weight. Her little body was so frail but she stood up, fully erect! She raised her hands and began to walk for the first time in many months. She became strong, as she lifted her hands to the Lord!! "Go home and eat!" I cried. "You're healed!"

Seems D. Terrell likes to ignore the dying/dead for a while. Does anyone know why?

My perception is that he was waiting for instruction from the Lord first before trying to do anything, rather than an action of "ignoring" the sick and crippled. Just IMO, of course...

Bud

Old 07-04-2009, 08:02 AM

63 posts, read 105,274 times
Greetings,
The Bro. Hamby i seek was based in Baltimore, maryland. Do You have any of his tapes or other material at hand. Thanks so very much for replying.
Yours in Christ,
Sister Gloria
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal