Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-16-2014, 07:19 AM

1,141 posts, read 2,202,692 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by QisReine View Post
CNN and ABC are not enough. and so whats wrong with the help then? is that shows how you conceiting yourself. and I agreed that US helps more in this investigation rather than China itself. even though China should've done more actually, because there must've been something with China in this investigation i believe.
Then enlighten people here on where we are supposed to know more information and which website we are supposed to get updates on this incident? The information from Malaysia on English news sites has been so scant that we only heard what the wife of a mechanical engineer from Australia has to say, but have not even heard of any interviews with the pilot's family members. It's very odd.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2014, 07:23 AM

40 posts, read 53,455 times
"Police are now examining the flight simulator found at pilot's home, and investigating other passengers and crews.

"Only military pilots would know and keen on avoiding radar" and thats explain maybe there was someone else controlling over the plane, or threatened the pilots, without knowing the motive.

really hope they're all safe right now. hoping. praying.

Old 03-16-2014, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshio22 View Post
Please do find any statement that points out that i've actually was being offensive. It started with a comment of mine stating that Malaysian airport security standard is "less secured" which are caused by an experience of mine passing through Malaysian airport a couple of times, if that is to you are offensive. Then you began bragging about how our airport security standard not being in the top 100, so i just again state another points based on reality.

[Mod cut: political/religious and off topic]
Originally Posted by Goshio22
Well the malaysian govt should know where its gone into, but they are very misleading and secretive about the information, wasting money and effort doing unnecessary to those who had offered to help (and yes my hard earned tax money). Like the time when the flight gone missing, first they say its at 1 pm before changing it into 2 pm. Typical unprofessional of how government handled a situation leading to many stupid conclusion and theories of conspiracy.

This thread is pretty funny, there's a guy who claimed to be an "inside source": #MH | Malaysia Airlines / MASWings - Page 198 - SkyscraperCity

thats yours. thanks.

Last edited by elnina; 03-18-2014 at 01:11 PM..

Old 03-16-2014, 07:50 AM

if you rely on shared articles and comments from twitter and facebook and weibo, you'll be at the top of rumors centre.

Old 03-16-2014, 07:57 AM

1,016 posts, read 3,653,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshio22
Well the malaysian govt should know where its gone into, but they are very misleading and secretive about the information, wasting money and effort doing unnecessary to those who had offered to help (and yes my hard earned tax money). Like the time when the flight gone missing, first they say its at 1 pm before changing it into 2 pm. Typical unprofessional of how government handled a situation leading to many stupid conclusion and theories of conspiracy.

This thread is pretty funny, there's a guy who claimed to be an "inside source": #MH | Malaysia Airlines / MASWings - Page 198 - SkyscraperCity

thats yours. thanks.

This is why i had said it: Malaysia mislead search allies over MH370 crash search | Plane Talking

And also the fact that the government of Malaysia released information before comfiriming them directly, leading several confusion like the missing hour and that isn't proffesional?

Last edited by elnina; 03-18-2014 at 01:13 PM..

Old 03-16-2014, 09:17 AM

5,790 posts, read 5,103,944 times
Gisreine,

You are clearly biased. How is the US help more useful than China? Beijing sent a huge number of ships to the area where Malays said the plane went down in, and they wasted preciously time looking for nothing! Then the Chinese sat images came out and you are criticizing the Chinese because they are pics of sea debris?

At this point, you should have followed the American suggestion very early on......go right for those who have access to the plane's control....that would be the pilot and co pilot. Checking out their homes and families should have been the very first thing you people should have done instead of waiting for a whole week! How idiotic and incompetent can you people be! I am amazed that any tourist would want to visit a country with such imbeciles. I certainly won't!

My opinion is not just my own. It's pretty obvious in all of the US news outlets that the Malays are way way over their heads. You should be hugely embarrassed for your country. I hope for the best in this search because I sympathize with the families of the missing. But I hope Malaysia gets a big black eye out of it.

Old 03-16-2014, 09:47 AM

43,646 posts, read 44,368,561 times
Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane

Old 03-16-2014, 10:09 AM

1,754 posts, read 8,114,046 times
I guess it's a hijacked plane. Why they have to go back and there are stolen passports at the same time. Anyways, If incase it's true I hope the passengers and crew are all safe but also fear that the plane vanished too.

Old 03-16-2014, 10:13 AM

1,016 posts, read 3,653,840 times
Quote:
yeah agreed! and i found out that your intellectual level was just the same as me
yeah thats english word, not indonesian
Cool now my brain power is being claimed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinai View Post
I guess it's a hijacked plane. Why they have to go back and there are stolen passports at the same time. Anyways, If incase it's true I hope the passengers and crew are all safe but also fear that the plane vanished too.
Been 8 days with barely anything nor progresive :/ the worst is already expected... is praying really our last resort?

Old 03-16-2014, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinai View Post
yeah. pray for them. i wonder what are they doing right now. hope they're safe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia