Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-24-2014, 01:57 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,780,658 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tthttf View Post

Is there any more doubt to something that is so clearly shown to be a sin that defiles the land? There is no loophole here.

tthttf
All I see in your post is nonsense and drivel. You still haven't the foggiest clue what you're talking about, you're just making Christians look bad.

Old 12-24-2014, 02:10 PM

951 posts, read 1,053,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
All I see in your post is nonsense and drivel. You still haven't the foggiest clue what you're talking about, you're just making Christians look bad.
Strange that you didn't quote my entire post or is it? You know that whole chapter in Leviticus 18 was Jesus Christ (as the Word) speaking to Moses about abominable sins and here you are totally tuning it out as if it doesn't even exist. Incredible. I know you will probably never apologize for your hostile words against me but at least you know I will not yield on the Truth, no matter what insults you can come up with.

Old 12-24-2014, 02:10 PM

518 posts, read 470,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tthttf View Post
No. I am holding fast to the Truth. You are the one who is in error and you know it.
The truth is offensive to the wicked and lost sinners of the world. They always attack you for daring to present the truth. Keep it up!

Old 12-24-2014, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BishopRidge View Post
The truth is offensive to the wicked and lost sinners of the world. They always attack you for daring to present the truth. Keep it up!
I appreciate that and keep up your faithful defense of the truth as well!

Old 12-24-2014, 03:23 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,199,290 times

Old 12-24-2014, 05:50 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,780,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BishopRidge View Post
Lol, so we're wicked now, despite you guys violating one of Jesus' most important commandments? I'm a Messianic Jew, as in one of God's chosen people who is saved by the Messiah.

Calling me a wicked and lost sinner of the world is rather ridiculous. You guys are doing exactly what Jesus told you not to do. You act like the Pharisees he condemned.

Old 12-24-2014, 06:53 PM

518 posts, read 470,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Lol, so we're wicked now, despite you guys violating one of Jesus' most important commandments? I'm a Messianic Jew, as in one of God's chosen people who is saved by the Messiah.

Calling me a wicked and lost sinner of the world is rather ridiculous. You guys are doing exactly what Jesus told you not to do. You act like the Pharisees he condemned.
I don't recall having said "Fiyero is wicked". Did my post bring you under conviction?

If you will notice I did not post in response to anything you posted but to someone else. You see, we quote the post we are responding to so everyone knows to whom and what our post relates.

Old 12-24-2014, 10:28 PM

Men having sex together was a capital crime in ancient Israel and also right here in the original colonies at least in Connecticut in 1642

Capitall Lawes of Connecticut | Teaching American History

(Also in the 14 capital offenses included worshipping another god other than the Lord God, witchcraft, bestiality, children cursing or smiting their parents, rebellious son not obeying his parents).

So this judgment of God is not just something back in a period 1,000's of years ago in some lost civilization but right here in a relative short time ago.

We are in the fast lane trying to get away from God and His way of life.

Last edited by tthttf; 12-24-2014 at 10:45 PM..

Old 12-24-2014, 10:35 PM

5,624 posts, read 6,848,328 times
As a Christian I dont agree with my MILs lifestyle, neither does my Christian husband, but that doesnt mean we think shes an awful monster.

and thats all ill say about that because im not ruffling anyones feathers.

Old 12-24-2014, 10:56 PM

63,832 posts, read 40,118,744 times
Default If a single act of homosexuality is abomination in God's eyes then same-sex marriage must be evil to the infinite power

This thread and several others seem to be the home of C-D's homomisiacs spewing their disgust . . . and lets' be clear . . . "hatred" of homosexuals under the banner of God. It is beyond disturbing that such hatred exists in Christianity . . . but that it masquerades as promoting righteousness and "love of God and each other" is appalling. Nothing could be more abominable in God's eyes than such self-righteous disgust and hatred for our fellow human beings. We are supposed to stay focused on our own shortcomings . . . NOT rail against the shortcomings of others in self-righteous pomposity. I am absolutely convinced Jesus weeps in the face of such evil treatment of those He loves and died for. Jesus even loved His torturers and murderers . . . yet some here think He would HATE (NOT love) homosexuals . . . who do nothing to Him. How does one's thinking get so corrupted and bogged down in the trivia produced in the "precepts and doctrines of men" by human vanity and hubris????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity