Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2016, 09:28 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
we the people with insurance are now almost pushed out of health care to be affordable.
We may be pushed out of healthcare insurance for the first time in our lives because of Obamacare and Hillary wants to keep it.

And the left thinks people are crazy to be upset?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2016, 09:28 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,196,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
U.S. Health-Care System Ranks as One of the Least-Efficient - Bloomberg

US healthcare is a rip off . Too much inefficiency .
Americans paying way too much for low quality health care .
The doctor fees are higher.

The drug prices are higher.

Too much red tape.

Old 10-25-2016, 09:30 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,196,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
We may be pushed out of healthcare insurance for the first time in our lives because of Obamacare and Hillary wants to keep it.

And the left thinks people are crazy to be upset?
If Hillary becomes POTUS I venture to say that many more Americans will learn to "flip the bird" more and say " them". I'll probably be one of them.

Old 10-25-2016, 09:34 AM

1,640 posts, read 794,884 times
I only read six pages of this thread and i'ma little confused by some. I admittedly know little about OC. Why do many of you not have insurance through your jobs? Massachusetts has had Romney care (mass health-same as Obama care really) for many years and I cannot say it's ever been on my radar. None of it has affected me or my family. We have Harvard Pilgrim now and BCBS in the past. I have a friend who used it for two months when he lost his job and went off when he found employment with insurance.

My position is that everyone should be covered and if you cannot get it through your employer (why?) and cannot afford to purchase it on your own then it should be subsidized by those of us working until you get yourself together. For those who remain low earners as a lifestyle I think you need to be subsidized within reason, but not left out in the cold. Healthcare should be a right not a privilege.

Old 10-25-2016, 09:55 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,435,463 times
Millions Could Lose Their Health Insurance Under Trump

Trump hasn't come up with anything better. His plan will add to out of pocket expenses, leave up to 25 million without coverage, and add over $40 billion to our annual budget.

Old 10-25-2016, 10:00 AM

19,842 posts, read 12,102,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eqttrdr View Post
Seems Obummercare only works...... if you don't...

^^^This^^^

Old 10-25-2016, 10:11 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,458,447 times
Many "not working " are actually working... they just work under the table for legit businessss or illegally as criminals, drug dealers etc

Old 10-25-2016, 10:15 AM

1,640 posts, read 794,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Many "not working " are actually working... they just work under the table for legit businessss or illegally as criminals, drug dealers etc
This is one area that irks me. I do have a number of personal anecdotes of losers gaming the system. Real POS type people. But, that doesn't mean healthcare shouldn't be a right and I remind myself that we're all fighting over crumbs while the Trumps of the world are essentially gaming the entire pie.

Old 10-25-2016, 10:18 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,394,916 times
News flash: Insurance premiums have been going up for years, well before Obamacare. Let's see the GOP plan to fix this situation.

Old 10-25-2016, 10:22 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,458,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
News flash: Insurance premiums have been going up for years, well before Obamacare. Let's see the GOP plan to fix this situation.
True they went up .
But Obamacare was marketed by Obama and Hillary as the solution to that .
The name itself is affordable health care act .

This turned out to not be true. So they either lied or they were wrong .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections