Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2014, 06:17 PM

146 posts, read 189,497 times

Advertisements

This is interesting information from a Latvian human rights activist who visited eastern Ukraine just recently as part of EU human rights activist delegation.
He witnessed multiple mass graves from executions of civilians and POWs by Western Ukraine militants. He said majority of fights these days against eastern Ukraine people are done by those militants which are not part of regular Ukrainian army. These militants are basically foreign legionnaires with questionable reputation and lot of mass murders, robberies, looting, rapes and other crimes are executed by them. They are not getting persecuted in any way. He mentioned specifically town of Nizhniya Krynka, Donetsk and Kommunarskaya mine.
This "war" is truly a genocide against eastern Ukrainians. The West Ukraini nazi army sponsored by US government specifically targets infrastructure of eastern Ukraine when doing "zachistki" using "Grad" missiles, such as electric power distribution stations, water treatment plants, museums, schools, industrial plants and such.

http://odnoklassniki.ru/video/62971618675574-1

Last edited by liberal8; 11-09-2014 at 06:38 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2014, 03:51 PM

238 posts, read 198,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Good to see you back Selena!!!
I am here, but have not much time to write. I'll tell about situation here later

Old 11-10-2014, 04:31 PM

12 posts, read 19,121 times
dear americans and europeans
you should know one simple thing
that RUSSIA is the best LIAR in the world
i live here and i know the situation from the inside.
i hope ukrainian forces will destroy russian nacists in east Ukraine

Last edited by Armenian; 11-10-2014 at 04:55 PM..

Old 11-10-2014, 05:47 PM

3 posts, read 3,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by liberal8 View Post
This is interesting information from a Latvian human rights activist who visited eastern Ukraine just recently as part of EU human rights activist delegation.
He witnessed multiple mass graves from executions of civilians and POWs by Western Ukraine militants
[url]http://odnoklassniki.ru/video/62971618675574-1[/url]
but the proofs (videos and photos of executed civillians) unfortunately has been lost, amirite?
Does that man who claims himself as EU human rights activist is really a human right activist?
or he is same virtual as that not-existing Global Communications Agency expert Lorentz Haag?

Old 11-10-2014, 06:15 PM

some of russian-compassionating users posting here videos of poor civillians talking about how the Kyiv prohibit them to speak russian.
well, i live in the city in the eastern Ukraine (Dnipropetrovsk), where about 90% population speak russian, and doesn't heard about any language restrictions.
the answer why Dnipropetrovsk lives normally, and Donetsk and Lugansk are partially destroyed is in influence of Russia on local politics and business elite.
Russia has much more influence in Donetsk and Lugansk than in Dnipropetrosk.
So here's the results.

Old 11-10-2014, 06:31 PM

Another reason why civilians are bombed by ukrainian armed forces is the backshots.
Pro-russian combatants places mortars and grenade launches near living quarters and schools, then shots from there, then fold their gear up and wait for a backshot. When the shell comes and destroys civil houses RUSSIAN PRESS APPEARS from nowhere and takes pictures and videos of ruins and corpses.
Even more: russian press not ashamed to openly folow pro-russian militants to the civil buildings, wait till separatist shot some grenades and quickly draws because BACKSHOT IS GONNA COME

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv39Lc5oSVs[/url]

Old 11-10-2014, 06:46 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,818,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubuavatar View Post
some of russian-compassionating users posting here videos of poor civillians talking about how the Kyiv prohibit them to speak russian.
well, i live in the city in the eastern Ukraine (Dnipropetrovsk), where about 90% population speak russian, and doesn't heard about any language restrictions.
the answer why Dnipropetrovsk lives normally, and Donetsk and Lugansk are partially destroyed is in influence of Russia on local politics and business elite.
Russia has much more influence in Donetsk and Lugansk than in Dnipropetrosk.
So here's the results.
There is no language law; the issue that there was one proposed, and it was proposed right after the coup, which even though not passed, really demonstrated the feelings of many in Kiev have towards Russian speakers (many of which are ethnic Ukrainian). So this just added fuel on the fire, the fire being the ousting of a fairly elected president, the tinder being the 20 years of inept policies towards east Ukraine.

Look at it even now, Petro totally dismisses any and all concerns east Ukraine has, and only does so now under pressure of actually losing east Ukraine, and under pressure from the West mainly Germany.

Old 11-10-2014, 06:50 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,818,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubuavatar View Post
Another reason why civilians are bombed by ukrainian armed forces is the backshots.
Pro-russian combatants places mortars and grenade launches near living quarters and schools, then shots from there, then fold their gear up and wait for a backshot. When the shell comes and destroys civil houses RUSSIAN PRESS APPEARS from nowhere and takes pictures and videos of ruins and corpses.
Even more: russian press not ashamed to openly folow pro-russian militants to the civil buildings, wait till separatist shot some grenades and quickly draws because BACKSHOT IS GONNA COME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv39Lc5oSVs
I am sure that happens, and Kiev forces also entrench themselves in civilian area, but there is more than enough evidence, witnessed by parties like the OSCE, that Kiev blindly fires into areas. According to the propaganda Kiev puts out, Kiev has a better aim than even the US military.

Old 11-10-2014, 07:49 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,443,411 times
Quote:
Really. What can you put up here to allow us forum members to make an informed decision on this matter? Concrete information on who is whom is very hard to come by especially in the western media. I would thank you profusely.

Which Russian oligarchs are involved? Which Ukrainian oligarchs are on Russias side? Which are on the Ukrainian side? This information would be a good start.

Quote:
True. The DNR and LNR both use the cover of buildings for maneuver and fire positions. So do the Ukrainian forces. Neither side is willing to stop this.

We also know who started the ATO in the east. We also know who put the powers that be, in Kiev. The situation in the east is NOT the fault of the civilians of Donetsk or Lugansk or any small town in the area concerned.

Quote:
dear americans and europeans
you should know one simple thing
that RUSSIA is the best LIAR in the world
i live here and i know the situation from the inside.
i hope ukrainian forces will destroy russian nacists in east Ukraine
All governments lie to their people in one form or another. All governments steal from their people, all governments are corrupt.

Tell us something new.

I think Russia should put an end to this for the sake of the people of the Ukraine.

Old 11-10-2014, 09:09 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,443,411 times
Interesting. Volunteer Battalions pose a threat to Ukrainian National Security.

Kiev had best keep these people in the east. I wonder what is going to happen if they finally smarten up and realize that nothing has really changed in Kiev.

TASS: World - Ukraine

DOH!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe