Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2012, 12:23 PM

56 posts, read 79,753 times

Advertisements

If you don't want to date then don't date. Being single is not the end of the world. I had a breast augmentation when i was 25 and i'm very happy with it. I'm thinking about doing a blepharoplasty and all my friends think i'm nuts. You're a grown woman, do what you want. You're good looking but i don't understand why you're showing off your boobs on all your pictures. You don't need to do that. I suspect you attract the wrong type of guys

Old 06-29-2012, 12:34 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,606,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
Dang...busted!

But hey, in my defense, you boys are imagining soft, squishy boobies so I just had to get my visual!
yeah, but that's a given. woof

Old 06-29-2012, 12:40 PM

1,192 posts, read 1,811,149 times
You're insecure and I agree with Doll Eyes.

Old 06-29-2012, 12:46 PM

7,841 posts, read 13,237,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckynumber4 View Post
You guys missed the point of the thread. She didn't come here asking whether our not she should get plastic surgery. She wants to know how to change her attitude brought about by planning her plastic surgery.

Why is this so hard to get? (For everyone, not just you.)
Are you really reading into what most of us are saying in regards to why she doesn't need it? Yes, you're right, she didn't ask but our comments (or most of our comments) have to do with what's mentally going on. All of this seems to have consumed her and that is probably what has made her lose interest. She can't change her attitude that was brought on from the planning because it has taken over her. She can add 2 more thumbs to each hand or get spikes implanted in her forehead, I really don't care. It's the OBSESSION that is consuming her. All the effort, emotion, money, time, etc, that she's putting into procedures seems to have disconnected her from every day things. We know she's not going to change her mind but we're just putting out there that she doesn't need these things and to redirect her focus. I guess for lack of a better phrase, some of us are trying to tell her to "SNAP OUT OF IT". I would hate for her to either not be happy with the results or get trapped even more in the obsession to the point where she loses touch with all reality and stops socializing to the point where all her relationships (family, friends) become affected.

Old 06-29-2012, 12:46 PM

16,289 posts, read 32,350,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
That IS her. See her other pictures. We all agree that she doesn't need it.
You do understand I was joking right?

Old 06-29-2012, 12:48 PM

7,841 posts, read 13,237,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOON2BNSURPRISE View Post
You do understand I was joking right?

This is why a "sarcasm" font needs to be created

Old 06-29-2012, 12:50 PM

Quote:
This is why a "sarcasm" font needs to be created
So very true. LOL

Old 06-29-2012, 12:54 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
Are you really reading into what most of us are saying in regards to why she doesn't need it? Yes, you're right, she didn't ask but our comments (or most of our comments) have to do with what's mentally going on. All of this seems to have consumed her and that is probably what has made her lose interest. She can't change her attitude that was brought on from the planning because it has taken over her. She can add 2 more thumbs to each hand or get spikes implanted in her forehead, I really don't care. It's the OBSESSION that is consuming her. All the effort, emotion, money, time, etc, that she's putting into procedures seems to have disconnected her from every day things. We know she's not going to change her mind but we're just putting out there that she doesn't need these things and to redirect her focus. I guess for lack of a better phrase, some of us are trying to tell her to "SNAP OUT OF IT". I would hate for her to either not be happy with the results or get trapped even more in the obsession to the point where she loses touch with all reality and stops socializing to the point where all her relationships (family, friends) become affected.
This is why I posted earlier that it seems like the whole project has taken on an obsessive-compulsive quality. She's probably not OC in other areas of life, it's just this one thing that has really captured her attention, and is generating endorphins, the feel-good hormones that keep her hooked and coming back for more. Previous pleasurable activities have been pushed aside in favor of this current positive feedback loop she's created.

OP, how about trying an experiment, and setting aside all the magazines and info materials, putting it all away for a week or two, to see how you feel about getting back into your old groove with guys? See if you can do it, and if it gives you the same pleasure as before?

Old 06-29-2012, 12:56 PM

Here is my oppinion.

You can take an old car and make it look like a Porsche or Ferrari. still what you have is just an old car.

You can take a Porsche or Ferrari and change it to look like another car and in my oppinion that destoys the integrity of the car and places a lower value on it as well.

XXbabeechick allready has the body of a Porsche or Ferrari and it would be a disservice to the world to change that look.

Old 06-29-2012, 12:58 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOON2BNSURPRISE View Post

XXbabeechick allready has the body of a Porsche or Ferrari and it would be a disservice to the world to change that look.
Think about all the women who would love to look like xxbabeechick! Even to be half that good-looking! Don't mess with success, XX!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty