Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2012, 01:56 PM

5,730 posts, read 10,127,514 times

Advertisements

[quote=Pear Martini;25484995]There is nothing some gym time, good make-up, and a pair of heels won't fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear Martini View Post
guywithnoname: What would you think if men were the ones getting plastic surgery by the millions, starting threads like this on message boards, "I'm so ugly, I need plastic surgery so I can marry a middle class woman and if I divorce her keep half of her assets"
Same thing I say about the women:
Good for them if they can get it, and I enjoy MY freedom.
I don't care what others do so long as it doesn't impact me!

Quote:
Or if your best buddy was having lunch with you and started to talk in a self-pitying tone, seeming like he is about to cry "Do you think she won't want me because my XYZ is too small? What do you think of XYZ jobs? I want to do it, but what if it comes out bad!"
In typical guy fashion, I'd mock him and tell him to man up!

Quote:
Perhaps as a part of the sex that is not inflicted with this mass body dimorphism it's hard to understand. But wouldn't you think it odd if half the men you knew under 40 had implants below the waist, pec implants, and/or calve implants?
Are there enough women left for me?

If so... (Again) I don't care...

Quote:
It is certainly less than half where I live now, but back in Florida is seemed to be solid 50/50 natural vs plastic.
Microenvironmnets..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2012, 02:28 PM

2,615 posts, read 5,400,554 times
Remind me never to hang out with you manwithnoname. You sound like a complete twonk.

Old 08-04-2012, 03:44 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,831,744 times
I quit my college career after one semester. Got a job offer shortly after at a great firm. Started my own business as well which really took off. I think much of my success is due to my outstanding looks.

Old 08-04-2012, 05:17 PM

9,007 posts, read 13,839,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonborn View Post
Remind me never to hang out with you manwithnoname. You sound like a complete twonk.
I think he is just being honest.

Old 08-04-2012, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
I think he is just being honest.
I think he's a doicheb@g and I think you're pandering to doucheb@gs.

Old 08-04-2012, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Sorry, my IQ is over 130. (but interesting choice of words, considering...)
And don't worry, little danger of that happening... I like debates, but I vastly prefer when the opposition can amuse me if and when they choose to be insulting...

Quote:
I think he's a doicheb@g and I think you're pandering to doucheb@gs.
Is there some point your trying to make, or are you just trying to be insulting?

I was indeed just being honest (thank you jerseygal)

Old 08-05-2012, 10:38 AM

3,426 posts, read 8,908,318 times
I think he is just a plain male chauvinist with narcissistic tendencies. Who feels the need to bring up their IQ on an internet message board?

I wouldn't want to hang out with him either

Old 08-05-2012, 10:47 AM

Quote:
I think he is just a plain male chauvinist with narcissistic tendencies. Who feels the need to bring up their IQ on an internet message board?

There should have been a decimal point somewhere in that '130'.

Just another narcissist. If that's the type of man Jersey is looking for post-surgery, more power to her.

Old 08-05-2012, 10:57 AM

9,007 posts, read 13,839,675 times
Quote:
There should have been a decimal point somewhere in that '130'.

Just another narcissist. If that's the type of man Jersey is looking for post-surgery, more power to her.
I didn't see where he said anything chauvanist or narcisstic.
To be honest,I think 98% of the male population thinks like he does.

Old 08-05-2012, 02:33 PM

Quote:

Don't worry babe, I think we have BOTH determined prior to this that would never happen!

As to the IQ bit: I had to go look up "twonk" in the urban dictionary... And it seemed shortest answer to type on my phone.

As to chauvinism... Hardly! (as evidenced by the earlier observation I made about dating intelligent women with advanced degrees. I also tend to be a little old school, always get the door etc... Well, except for the fact I cook!)
So far as narcissistic... While I admit to a overly healthy ego, I don't spent any longer looking in the mirror than I need to shave!

I'm sorry that you can't handle anyone disagreeing with you, but while I don't know how many guys think like I described, I feel confident saying quite the majority do.

Enjoy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty