Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-13-2013, 02:57 PM

7,010 posts, read 11,978,882 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
i remember this girl who went to my high school and also my college. we were never friends during high school or college. however, we ran into each other in bar and i had my way with her (she had a boyfriend at the time). well, she was pretty flat chested. at the time, i wasnt really interested in any kind of girlfriend but i liked her so much that i did try to follow up with her. it wasnt an easy decision due primarily to her lack of boobies, but fortunately she stayed with the boyfriend through the end of college so she never got back to me.
You're a piece of **** for doing that and so is she.

Old 03-13-2013, 03:02 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,705,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdAilment View Post
You're a piece of **** for doing that and so is she.
oh yeah, i feel really terrible about it.

haha just kidding. its definitely not my fault, i wasnt aware that she had a boyfriend. not that i wouldnt have banged her anyway. you would have had to be a close friend in college for me to not be willing to bang your girlfriend. i liked banging chicks too much. though, turns out the guy was actually in my fraternity. so later on i did have a quick chat in the house with her but he was around and she couldnt linger too long. she probably would have ended up taking another ride on the wild baloney pony if she spent enough time with me to work my magic.

Old 03-13-2013, 06:33 PM

9,007 posts, read 13,841,954 times
Hmm,in the search engine on my brother's computer they are always looking up "booty shaking". No one has looked up breast shaking.
They don't even bother to erase it. Dummies.

I showed my bother pics of a girl with 32ddd and another with large thighs and hips.
He wasn't the least bit interested in the big breast gal.
The big hipped gal had to be 32b.
My brothers are booty men.

Old 03-13-2013, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Hmm,in the search engine on my brother's computer they are always looking up "booty shaking". No one has looked up breast shaking.
They don't even bother to erase it. Dummies.

I showed my bother pics of a girl with 32ddd and another with large thighs and hips.
He wasn't the least bit interested in the big breast gal.
The big hipped gal had to be 32b.
My brothers are booty men.
i feel that you take what you can get. your brothers would love a girl with big boobies, but they probably arent physically capable of landing a girl with big jugs. but a fat girl, thats within reach. so people have developed a love of big booties really out of acceptance for their own limitations.

Old 03-13-2013, 07:06 PM

52 posts, read 124,433 times
Quote:
i feel that you take what you can get. your brothers would love a girl with big boobies, but they probably arent physically capable of landing a girl with big jugs. but a fat girl, thats within reach. so people have developed a love of big booties really out of acceptance for their own limitations.
Most skinny girls with big boobs have fake **** anyway. I guess you don't mind huh

Old 03-13-2013, 07:07 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,141,786 times
Im a breast man myself...I never understood over the top appeal of asses...They're cool, I guess, as long as they're in shape and hygenic...I suppose women feel the same way about men's butts....but to me, breasts, large or small, are a more distinctly feminine feature.

Old 03-13-2013, 07:10 PM

52 posts, read 124,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soletaire View Post
Im a breast man myself...I never understood over the top appeal of asses...They're cool, I guess, as long as they're in shape and hygenic...I suppose women feel the same way about men's butts....but to me, breasts, large or small, are a more distinctly feminine feature.
It's all fat ass Kim K's fault

Old 03-13-2013, 08:08 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,783,544 times
Quote:
oh yeah, i feel really terrible about it.

haha just kidding. its definitely not my fault, i wasnt aware that she had a boyfriend. not that i wouldnt have banged her anyway. you would have had to be a close friend in college for me to not be willing to bang your girlfriend. i liked banging chicks too much. though, turns out the guy was actually in my fraternity. so later on i did have a quick chat in the house with her but he was around and she couldnt linger too long. she probably would have ended up taking another ride on the wild baloney pony if she spent enough time with me to work my magic.
I sincerely wish boys like you came with disclaimers.

Old 03-13-2013, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants Fan View Post
Most skinny girls with big boobs have fake **** anyway. I guess you don't mind huh
is this what you say to make you feel better about being limited to obese women?

Old 03-13-2013, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
I sincerely wish boys like you came with disclaimers.
hmm that sounds like it wouldnt have helped me bang chicks. what do you suppose the disclaimer would say?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty