Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2009, 07:27 PM
Gue

24,118 posts, read 10,139,492 times

Advertisements

Just leftovers all around for us.

We had individual meat loaves which is too funny after reading some of this thread. Some noodles and vegall.

Happy to hear Jaxsons DD is home recuperating & sorry to hear others are coming down sick.

Stay healthy all!

Old 03-23-2009, 07:28 PM

2,410 posts, read 6,003,495 times
Too tired to cook and I have to be up early tomorrow to finish off my 12 day stretch at work (so much for part-time *sigh*, although at least they were only 4-5 hour shifts)

Tonight is Pizza Hut, thin crust pepperoni lover's pizza with an order of cajun wings for hubby. He will have to warm it up when he gets home though.

Old 03-23-2009, 07:31 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,181,790 times
MTH awesome 5 weeks no smoking I am proud of you! Enjoy your mother there and that is great news about DH's job.

skbs I got the beet thread but it was too late to respond to you.

NMS DD has really enjoyed all the posts about her she is doing quite well. She did eat some shaved ham slices then later 2 hot dogs cut up with ketchup. I figured that was enough on her tummy so the pain meds don't make her want to throw up.

phoebe you supper sounds awesome, anything hooked to alfredo is yummy.

spanko your supper as well thanks for sharing.

Nomad I'll tell ya the secret........... you are just lovable, caring and that needs rewarded yes?

burdell as long as you got it done that is all that matters.

sterlinggirl I would have to leave the kraut on somebody elses side.

YLisa she is in dream land now.

Man I have so many threads to catch in tonight wow. I wasn't really hungry so I didn't eat supper tonight not that I couldn't miss a few suppers and still be fine.

Old 03-23-2009, 07:47 PM

Gue thank you.

molochai I was just thinking "hey thought you were back to part time" reading your post. At least you thought of DH to get him something too.

Hope cyn feels like joining us again soon glad amber is there but miss her posts as well. Maybe I can share something with cyn when she gets back to cheer her up. southdown has been on my mind too wondering if she is still on this side of the ocean or not.

Old 03-23-2009, 08:18 PM

9,376 posts, read 11,942,825 times
Wow! Crazy day here. Catching up is hard to do, but I just don't want to miss anything and I am glad I didn't because there were some good ideas here.

Dinner was late because DD#1 went to hospital for a scheduled Non stress test and some labs. They came back and she has pre eclampsia. So they admitted her and they are going to induce tomorrow!!! She is actually due April 14th. Hopefully it all goes well. I will be up there bright and early!

I didn't get home til late so I just made a Lean Cuisine Sandwich. It was not very good. It was one of their new fold over ones-I think Pesto Chicken. Won't buy that again. The Italian one was awesome.

Tomorrow, I will be a g'ma so I don't know when I will get here and I don't know what I will have for dinner!!!

Old 03-23-2009, 08:31 PM

259,024 posts, read 90,564,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
southdown has been on my mind too wondering if she is still on this side of the ocean or not.
Me too. I saw some bees out and that made me think of her. She should be posting fine English fare meals real soon I hope. She sure is missed here in this foodie thread as well as others.

Old 03-23-2009, 08:50 PM

12,015 posts, read 11,287,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gue View Post
Some noodles and vegall.
What do you do with your vegall? I have seen it in casseroles, tuna salad and all, but I really do love it, so would like another option.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimba01 View Post
So they admitted her and they are going to induce tomorrow!!! She is actually due April 14th. Hopefully it all goes well. I will be up there bright and early!
Tomorrow, I will be a g'ma so I don't know when I will get here and I don't know what I will have for dinner!!!
Congrats Congrats Congrats! I am so proud for you grandma kimba!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Hope cyn feels like joining us again soon glad amber is there but miss her posts as well. southdown has been on my mind too wondering if she is still on this side of the ocean or not.
I, too, am missing Cyn , Amber and Southdown. I know what's up with Cyn and Amber, but does anyone know about Southdown?

Old 03-23-2009, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimba01 View Post
Well that will be a fantastic day grandma! Glad your DD is in the hospital where they can monitor her and the baby. Keep us updated!

Old 03-23-2009, 09:01 PM

1,458 posts, read 4,131,164 times
Quote:
Tomorrow, I will be a g'ma so I don't know when I will get here and I don't know what I will have for dinner
Who cares WHAT you have! Congrats, hope it is fast and uncomplicated.

We had yummy chicken marsala w/lots of mushrooms and asparagus.

Old 03-23-2009, 09:10 PM

12,015 posts, read 11,287,222 times
LOL @ Lola! I had to re-read it before I understood it! LOL I agree..........who cares what ya eatin, when there are GRANDBABIES involved!!! Whoo HOo!!! Love em, Love em , Love em!!!!

BTW, Lola - I really like your name! Too cute!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink