Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Abrams or Kemp?
Abrams 88 61.97%
Kemp 54 38.03%
Voters: 142. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2018, 10:20 AM

3,930 posts, read 2,098,635 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamerD View Post
That is such an abuse of power. How people could vote for him is beyond me. It's funny to hear about this though...he must be getting very very desperate.
Definitely the sign of desperation but once again it shows the hack he really is
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2018, 11:16 AM

4,757 posts, read 3,367,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach Sportsfan View Post
Definitely the sign of desperation but once again it shows the hack he really is

I wonder what the people who have already voted for him think of this. You know what...they probably don't care. I won't say why because it'll get off topic but I've definitely seen people continue to support those who have horrible character.

Anyone who engages in voter suppression is no patriot.

I don't know if a video has already been posted (I know an article was) but I found this on the internet:

http://www.chieftain.com/news/nation...16285addc.html

I absolutely love her response. Kemp is attempting to "flip the script." He knows he has a lot of negative attention on him (his fault totally) and is trying to put it on her. He is such an embarrassment.

Last edited by DreamerD; 11-04-2018 at 11:37 AM..

Old 11-04-2018, 11:53 AM

5,845 posts, read 6,160,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamerD View Post
Anyone who engages in voter suppression is no patriot.
This.

Old 11-04-2018, 12:34 PM

3,875 posts, read 4,700,158 times
I for one am outraged by this 11th hour stunt!

What an unbelievable ploy made by a desperate partisan hack; one who is overseeing his own election contest! What is this? A banana republic?
Columnist Jim Galloway at the link below puts it succinctly & calls for the immediate release of evidence upon which the Secretary of State's office is acting.

https://politics.myajc.com/blog/poli...AQq3x6paQ8PUP/

Old 11-04-2018, 12:56 PM

3,875 posts, read 4,700,158 times
A verse for kemp, tRUMP & the entire republican Party of today to read & let sink in:

John 8:44
You people are from your father the devil, and you want to do what your father desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not uphold the truth, because there is no truth in him. Whenever he lies, he speaks according to his own nature, because he is a liar and the father of lies.

Old 11-04-2018, 01:53 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,416,761 times
The GOP is such a disgusting party today. They know their majority has all but evaporated in this state and they are so desperate to hang on to power that they will go to seemingly any lengths to shrink the number of people who can vote.

Old 11-04-2018, 02:53 PM

815 posts, read 709,187 times
It gets worse y'all...

Kemp's Aggressive Gambit to Distract from Election Security Crisis

A brief summary below:

* The voter protection director for the Democratic Party received information that there was a massive flaw in the security of the state's voter registration records.

* The security flaw is contained in the My Voter Page and allows any registered voter who is minimally computer savvy to go in and change any other voter's registration data. A bad actor who exploits this flaw is able to delete other voters from the rolls and change voter precincts.

* The Dem Party official, after verifying that the security flaw existed, contacted attorneys for Sec. Kemp and the F.B.I.

* After being notified of the flaw on Saturday, Sec. Kemp issued a press release this morning that his office was investigating the Georgia Democratic Party for hacking.

I am not sure which is worse here, the magnitude of the Kemp's abuse of power, or the extent of how vulnerable Georgia's voting system really is. From the description of the security flaw, I am pretty confident that even I could figure out how to change voter date.

You just can't make this stuff up....

Old 11-04-2018, 03:00 PM

9,617 posts, read 6,066,951 times
Assumption is not a very admirable trait. Of course, the calls are abhorrent. Your knee jerk, supercilious response does nothing to change the conversation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toll_booth View Post
UGH. I hope that our resident Kemp supporters will denounce this.

But I am not counting on it.

Old 11-04-2018, 03:16 PM

8,302 posts, read 5,709,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliDreaming01 View Post
It gets worse y'all...

A brief summary below:

* The voter protection director for the Democratic Party received information that there was a massive flaw in the security of the state's voter registration records.

* The security flaw is contained in the My Voter Page and allows any registered voter who is minimally computer savvy to go in and change any other voter's registration data. A bad actor who exploits this flaw is able to delete other voters from the rolls and change voter precincts.

* The Dem Party official, after verifying that the security flaw existed, contacted attorneys for Sec. Kemp and the F.B.I.

* After being notified of the flaw on Saturday, Sec. Kemp issued a press release this morning that his office was investigating the Georgia Democratic Party for hacking.

I am not sure which is worse here, the magnitude of the Kemp's abuse of power, or the extent of how vulnerable Georgia's voting system really is. From the description of the security flaw, I am pretty confident that even I could figure out how to change voter date.

No words...

Old 11-04-2018, 03:24 PM

4,757 posts, read 3,367,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliDreaming01 View Post
It gets worse y'all...

A brief summary below:

That alone is reason why he needs to lose his position. How could it be so easy to just go in and change any vother's registration data? I did find it weird that all I had to do is enter a first initial, last name, and my county. These are things that can be easily found on the internet. I've wondered why isn't a password required to access my voter page.

He's truly a piece of work. Instead of taking responsibility for these flaws, he chooses to pull a page from trump's book and make up something without any evidence and of course, he makes the democratic party his target.

No...you can't make this up. This is real and people should be absolutely disgusted by his abuse of power and his incompetence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia