Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2015, 03:51 PM

1,095 posts, read 1,597,269 times

Advertisements

Also there are there are 4 empty lands on white Horse RD US 25 going twds TR at the 1st empty land I would like to see a , Mya's fried Chicken with free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , free mints , weather center , first aid center , free USA today , free candy for kids , indoor and out seating , then at the 2rd empty land a , MR Coffee store at the 3rd empty land I would like to see Shops at White Horse with a , Earth Fare with , Free WFI , SKY lights , SC local cafe , nice restrooms. , weather center , first aid center , kids days in the weekends , Spill the beans , VIP Park other stores at the shops , Rock Port shoe store , Jimmy Johns Subs , Hugo Boss Jeans Store , Nike Golf Store , Levi's Oulet , Sammy's Grill , Eggs Up Grill , Cold Stone Cremy , Gucci Eyewear store , Hat world , Champs Sports , Bad Daddy's , Cazy 8 , Pet Smart , Dress Barn Oulet , Uban Outfits , Quicksliver store , Gerg's Pizza Shop , Ace Hardwear , Furman Gift Shop , Von Dutch Store , City BBQ , Couch Oulet , DSW , Safe Harbor store , Ear Shot , Taco Boy , Timberland store , Mybai's Express , Habor Fright , Black and Decker store , Convese shoe store , Pita's Pit , Eye Mart Express , MD 360 , Bosst Mobile store , T Mobile store , Tiffaney and Compny , Master Cuts , Sports Clips , PAC Sun , Family Christian book store , Frist watch cafe , Blocks Bagles , Samug Store , Rainbow Sandles store , DOC Martin shoe store , FYE , Harry And David store , Greenville Drive Gift Shop , TR Bulldogs Football Gift Shop , New Era Store , then at end a nice Wendy's with free WFI , SKY lights , free mints , nice tables , etc , nice restrooms , fire place , coffee bar , weather center , Frist aid center , 2 lanes at the Drive Thu , free candy for kids then at the 4th empty land a , Captin D's then at the land near the Park at TR I would like to see a , SAM's Club then the empty land near the TR Walmart I would like to see a , Quick Trip then at the empty land near the WalGreens and the atuo Zone I would like to see a Bob Evans then the empty land near Arby's I would like to see a , StarBucks with free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , 2 lans at Drive Thu , weather center , Frist aid center , free mints , then at the empty building across the street I would like to see a , Toys RU S/Baby R US store then at the old ingles I would like it torn down and put a , Pandda Express then at the empty land next to the Hampton INN I would like to see a , Arthur and Pat's Breakfast restaurant
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2015, 07:16 PM

5,162 posts, read 7,355,600 times
I would like to see the Panda Express and also a Popeyes for White Horse Rd.

Old 08-10-2015, 09:18 AM

Panda express and Popeyes Chicken would booth do good for White Horse RD US 25

Old 08-12-2015, 04:12 PM

Also on 500 Congraree RD I would like to see Congraree Shops Greenville with a Northface Store with Free WFI , SKY lights , weather center , free mints , Frist aid center , nice restrooms , IFO on snow ski for NC , free candy for kids , kids days on the weekends , coffee and more , flat screen tvs other stores at the shops , Abercrombie and Fitch , Abercrombie for kids , American Rag store , Eggs Up Grill , Hen House Restastuant , Nike Flag Ship Store , New Era store , Larry's Gaint sub shop , Ace Pizza , Hanes Oulet , Charter Store , Ray Ban Sunglasses Store , Uban Outfits , Sperry Shoe Store , Convese shoe store , Timex watch shop , Gucci Store , Puma Golf Shop , Md 360 , UPS Store , Petco , Levi's Store , Rockpkrt Shoe store , Timberland store , Nauita store , IZOD store , Perry Ellis Store , Sammy's Pizza Shop , Fossiel watch Store , NASCAR gift shop , Hat world , Best Buy mobile store , T Mobille store , It's Paper , Legos Store , Gardy's Outdoors , Qyuicksivler store , Gap Oulet , Obey clother store , Jerserys Mikes and subs , Doc Martinnspe store , Tommy Hiflger store , RL Polo store , Comic book store , Staples , Greenville Drive gift shop , Barves Gift Shop , Lands ends Oulet , Puma store , Harry and David store ,Peeps Candy store , Spill the beans , Roots clother store , Greenille SC Gift shop , Taylor toy store , Erko brand store , Sean John store , Justin boots store , Puma Eye wear store , Michael Knos store , MRs Fileds store , Ace Headwear , Pizza Hut , Ben and Jwrrys Ice cream , Born shoe store , Guss jeans store , Taco Boy , Jimmy's Burgars , Foxs clother store , Sweet fog , Frist watch cafe , Bufflo Jeans store , Sub Zero Store , Samug store , USC Gift Shop , Furman gift shop , Harbor fright then at the end a Bob Evans at the end a QUICK trip

Old 08-12-2015, 07:02 PM

Then at the old Grill 33 I would like to see a , J's Steaks and subs then at rh old Bavarian Pretzel Factory I would like to see a CA Pizza Kitchen then at the Haywood Mall if LeansCrafts moves out I would like to see a HM , then the empty space between Vans off the Wall as Cazy 8 I would like to see a Create Barrel store then there is empty space at the food court I would like to see a Chicken and waffle place then at the old Arby's I would Ike to see Popeyes Chicken then at the empty building next Jimmy Johns behind the mall at the empty building i would like to see a , Fosail clother store then at the old golf store I would like to see a , Nike Golf Store then the empty land near Stake and Sake a nice Wendy's with Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , indoor and outdoor seating , weather center , Frist aid center , coffee bar , free mints , fireplace , nice tabes etc , flat screen TVs , free USA today , free candy for kids then the empty land near the sports club I would like to see a , East BAY Diel then the empty land next to Mybi's a , Tim Hortons with free WFi , Sky lights , indoor and outdoor seating , free mints , nice restrooms , weather center , Frist aid center , flat screen TV then across the street a , Pouch Restaurant then at the old John Paul's a Sangebuah steakhouse then at the old TJ max a nice Save Lot with Free WFI , SKY lights , weather center , Frist aid center , free mints , kids days on the weekends , nice restrooms then at Plotos Closlet I would like to see a Austin Boot store then at the empty land near Harbor INN and Papa's and Beers I would like to see a , Starline Chill then the empty land near where the Christmas trees are sold I would like to see a Rum Fish grill then the empty building across from the old Gun store I would like to see a Jim & Nicks BQQ

Old 08-17-2015, 04:38 PM

Also the empty building before you get to Dales on Lauren's RD at the empty building , I would like to see a small Harris tether with the empty land next to it to use for all of it in the small Harris tether free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , free mins , weather center , Frist aid center , SC Local cafe , Starbucks , Suntrust bank , free candy for kids , Furman baseball gift shop , ice cream/waffle cone bar , outdoor seating out front nice chairs etc , kids days on the weekends , then the empty land across the street I would like to see , Taco Expreess also there is empty building across at the empty building , I would like to see a , Fossiel Oulet then the empty building next to GQ fashion at the empty building I would like to see a , Mary's Ice cream then the big empty building on the same RD at the empty building , I would like to see it torn down and put a , James Steakhouse with Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , smoke free , free mints , free candy for kids , VIP park , flat screen tvs in the restrooms , then the 2 empty lands next to it at the 1st empty land I would like to see a ,Jerry's Shoe store at the 2rd one a ,Amy's pizza place then at the empty building near the wings place at the empty building I would like it torn down and put a Barry's bagel shop then at the old Army place I would like see it tron down and put a , Rita's restaurant

Old 08-18-2015, 09:40 AM

5,162 posts, read 7,355,600 times
It was mentioned in another thread I would like to see a Smashburger in Greenville, SC. What should recommend as a good location?

Old 08-18-2015, 01:08 PM

A Smashburger would be great at the old feed and seed store on Lauren's RD

Old 08-19-2015, 10:20 AM

21,020 posts, read 27,239,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL fan View Post
Also the empty building before you get to Dale's on Laurens Road at the empty building, I would like to see a small Harris Teeter...
A Harris Teeter on or near Laurens Road would be nice. It would be closer to McAlister Square or nearby Verdaie.

Old 08-19-2015, 12:28 PM

A Harries Tetter would great to have On Lauren's near Dales , I drive on that RD a lot and it would be nice to have a Harries Tetter there
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area