Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-23-2015, 01:28 PM

1,095 posts, read 1,597,762 times

Advertisements

Also at the old Angelo's Greek and Italian Cruise on woodruff rd , I would like to see a , Nicks Gourment Deil with , Free WFI , SkY lights , nice restrooms , smoke free , flat screen TVs , weather center , first aid center , indoor and out seating , on the weekends burch with , crab cakes and cheese grits , south fried old fashion chicken sandwich and homemade chips , Bagles homemade , chicken and waffles , trout fish and old fashion steak fires , the big plate , Southern old fashion fred chicken , old fashion devil crab , home fries , she crab soup , and becon and Mac and cheese , other foods , old fashion Burgars etc kids eat free on Fri nights , pics on the wall inside of Greenville SC , Greenville Drive , Furman , USC , Clemson , The masters , PGA , Panthers NFL , NASCAR pics , nice brenches inside and out , free coffee and old fashion chessecake , free mints , free candy for kids , also at the old P.S Simpions I would like to see a , Jerry's steakhouse with , Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , smoke free , weather center , Frist aid center , free mints , free candy for kids , pics on wall inside of , Greenville SC , Simpsoville SC , Geenville Drive , Panthers NFL , Hawks NBA , Barves , indoor and outdoor seating , old fashion western floors , video game room , pool tables , brunch on the weekends , with , steak and eggs , home fires ,rancho's , chicken and waffles , the Jerry's plate , T Bone steak , eggs , butter milk ranch old fashion fired chicken , grits , Mac and chesse old fashion style , chicken and waffles , fruit and Bagles , home made breads , etc kids eat free on the Weekends , all you can eat old fashion chicken trends and waffle fires on Tusday nights , nice breaches inside and out , VIP Park , then when Family Dollar closes on Anderson RD I would like to see a , famous footwear then at old BILO same area I would like to see a , Kogers with Free WFI , SKY lights , Teavnva , Mic Clinc , SC Local cafe , Suntrust bank , waffle cone bar , weather center , Frist aid center , nice brenches inside and out , nice restrooms , kids days on the weekends , free mints , free candy for kids then at the old Big Lots same area I would like to see a , Tiger shoe store then I would like to see the Dollar General remolder and re pave the park lot also all of Anderson RD fix , homes fix etc , new Greenspace , trees , flowers , etc also flooding problem fix
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2015, 01:47 PM

Also the big empty land across Foem Bells Gas Station going twds Greenville Pickens Speedway at the big empty land I would like to see Easley Mall a simon own mall 1 story a hudge mall with a , American Eagle , Arie , Pony Shoe store , Levi's store , Gap , Clark's shoe store , Sean John Store , Create Barrel Store , Born Shoe Oulet , Ace Pizza , Hanes Oulet , FYE , Legos store , NASCAR gift shop , Hot Topic , Finish Line , Foot Locker , Kids Foot Locker , Lady's FootLocker , FootAction , Champs Sports , Nike Flag Ship Store , Sperrys Shoe store , Tiger Shoe Store , Gucci store , Moon Pie store , East Bay Deil , Puma Golf Store , Convese shoe store , UPS store , Nike Oulet , Jounerys , Jounerys for kids , Abercrombie and Fitch , Abercrombie for kids , JD Crew , Northface Oulet , Lids Locker room , Family Christian book store , Timex watch store , HP Store , Best Buy Mobile store , Boost Mobile store , Erko Brand store , Easley Greenwave Football Gift shop , IZOD store , Nautia store , Lucky Brand store , Ben and Jerry Ice cream shop , Rita's , Macy's Oulet , Dillard's , Norstorm , BloomDales , Taco Boy , Kitchen aid store , Black and Decker store , Lees Jeans store , Bufflo Jeans store , Guss Jeans store , PAC Sun , DSW , Nike Women's store , Puma Sunglasses Store , Toys R US Express store , Express , Bath and body works , HM , Uban Outfts , Hugo Boss Oulet , RL Polo store , DC Shoe Oulet , Greenville Drive gift shop , Coffee and more , Teavna , hudge food court with a , Chick Fi A , Charley's Philly Steak , Larry's Giant Subs , Great Warps , Chicken and waffle place , Blocks Bagles , etc also a Frist watch cafe other stores , Holliser , QuickSliver store , NBA Store , Hat world , Eye Mart Express , Bulid Bear , Mac Tools store , Pro Weresling gift shop , Joe Fresh Clother store , Tiffany and Company , Easely SC Gift Shop , Land Ends Oulet , Timberland store , Spill the beans , It's Paper , Clemson Gift Shop , Furman Gift shop , Apple Store , Doc Martin Shoe store , American Rag store , All State , Vans off tbe Wall , Cazy 8 , Hawks Gift Shop NBA , Braves Gift Shop , Burt Bess store , Appline Ski center , Couch , Fossiel watch store , Gucci Eyewear store etc , Free WFI , nice restrooms , free mints , weather center , Frist aid center , nice couches , tables , brenches etc , kids days on the weekends , indoor basketball court collage style a nice one , free candy , area to clean your shoes , change areas though out the mall for your cell phones etc , Mexcian style floors though out the mall , then outside , Park Gardages , Park decks , areas for your bikes , walk trails , ice stake rink for the winter , then at one end the mall a , PopEyes Chicken at the other end of the mall a Bufflo wild wings , then there is a 2 empty lands before you get to Greenville Pickens Speedway at the 1st empty land a , Suntrust bank at the other 2 land a ,Smash Burgar , Then at the old BILO I would like to see a , Ross Dress for less then at the old Goodwill I would like to see a , Famous footwear , then at the Old Flower/Plant store I would like see it torn down and put a , Eggs Up Grill , then at the old Homes R US I would like to see a , Grady's Outdoors then the empty land across the Truck farm I would like to see a , Tim Hortons with Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , weather center , Frist aid center , indoor and outdoor seating , free mints , free coffee on the weekends , flat screen tv , kids eat free on the weekends , $1.00 coffee any size on Monday mornings then when radio sack closes up I would like to see a , Harry's and David store then empty buildings same shopping center I would like see the fellowing , Perry Eills Store , Tods Shoe store , Dave's Famous BBQ , New Era Store , Hannger Clother store then where the old Long Johns was I would like to see a , Del Taco , then at the old Ryan's I would like see it torn down and put a , Lazy Dog cafe with Free WFI , SKY lights , weather center , Frist aid center , indoor and outdoor seating , areas for your dogs outside , free dog teats for your dogs , nice restrooms , free mints , free candy for kids then at the old Suntust I would like see it torn down and put a , Kicken Chicken then the empty building next to Publx and the empty building I would like to see a , Armani Exchange store

Old 10-27-2015, 12:38 PM

Also the empty land after leave to get on 1-85 you can see the empty land form the highway at the empty land I would like to Greenville Shops near downtown with a , Food City with Free WFI , SKY lights , weather center , Frist aid center , nice restrooms , nice family restrooms , free mints , coffee and more , self check outs , SC local cafe , free candy for kids , free coffee on the weekends , Greenville Drive days on the weekends , Minc Clinc , nice breaches inside out and out , Bank of America , Greenville Dive Gift Shop , outside areas for your bikes other stores at the shops , New Era Store , Mac's Deil , HP Store , Levis Oulet , Puma Store , Kens BBQ , Nike Flagship Store , Bike USA Store , Lucky Brand Store , Safe Harbor Store , Petco , Austin Boot store , NASCAR gift shop , Appline SKI center , Hanes Oulet , Taco Boy , American Rag store , RL Polo Store , Born Shoe store , Gucci store , Best Buy Mobile store , Sprint Phone Store , Great Clips , Tiff Hair solan , Crossways Christian book store , Panthers Gift Shop NFL , Rose Pizza Shop , Lees Jeans Store , Michaels Crafts store , Sammy's Pizza Shop , UPS Store , Peeps Candy store , Hornets Gift Shop , Greg Norman golf shop , Blocks Bagles , Ritas Ice , Gardys Outdoors , Convese Shoe store , Joe Fresh Clother store , True Relgion Jeans store , Larry's Gaint Subs , Jacks Burgars , Timex watch store , Braves Gift Shop , Harry and David store , Mac Tools store , Mybi's Express , Legos Store , FootJoy Store , Comic book store , Frist watch cafe , BB's cafe , Totes Oulet , Auto Zone , Sean John Store , Puma Golf store , Ray Ban Sunglasses store , Thow Back/Reto tee Shrit shop , Toys R Us Express , Key Lime Pie Cafe , Joes Shoe store , DC Shoe store , Charter store , M&M Candy store , Sub Zero store , Gap Oulet , Kitchen Aid store , Nike Oulet , Ray's BBQ , Subway , Tiffany and company , Cole Hann Shoe store , Water works store , BMW Gift Shop , Pro Wresling Gift Shop , Greenville SC Gift Shop , Chicken and waffle place , Dockers Clother store , Timberland store , Sweet fog , Nike Women's store , then at the end of the shopping center a , Boston Market with free WFI , SKY lights , free mints , indoor and outdoor seating , weather center , free candy for kids , kids eat free on the weekends , free coffee on the weekends , pics on the wall inside of Downtown Greenville , Furman , Braves , Greenville Drive , Clemson , Masters PGA , Frist aid center , family nights on Friday nights

Old 10-28-2015, 09:46 AM

723 posts, read 1,149,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL fan View Post
Also at the old Angelo's Greek and Italian Cruise on woodruff rd , I would like to see a , Nicks Gourment Deil with , Free WFI , SkY lights , nice restrooms , smoke free , flat screen TVs , weather center , first aid center , indoor and out seating ...
Nix on the Nick's. That building has great potential as a full-service restaurant, with a great bar area that should be used as such. It's a shame that the former Travinia's management let it go downhill, as all the Travinia's in the Columbia-Lexington area are excellent. I would not mind seeing Travinia's come back into this market, whether in this location or elsewhere in the Greater Greenville environs.

Old 10-28-2015, 11:35 AM

How about Traviinas coming back In that space or Max and Eema's

Old 10-28-2015, 03:02 PM

Also the empty plant on Buncombe RD I would like to see Buncombe Shops with a , Food Lion with Free WFI , SKY Ligbts , Suntust Bank , SC local cafe , StarBucks , nice restrooms , nice family restroom , waffle cone bar , free mints , free candy for kids , weather center , Frist aid center , kids days on the weekends other stores at the shops , New Era Store , DSW , Game Stop , Levi's Store , Mad River Cafe , Foot Joy store , HP Store , Pizza Hut , GNC , Perry Ellis Store , Local Taco , Nicks BBQ , Erko Brand store , UPS Store , American Rag Oulet , Joe Fresh Clother store , Justin Boot Store , Coffee and More , MR K Books , Northface Oulet , Keds Shoe Store , Nike Flag Ship store , Petco , Moon Pie store , Puma Golf store, Iorn Frist Clother Store , JD Crew Oulet , Eggs Up Grill , Bufflo Jeans store , Appline SKI center , Greenville SC Gift Shop Roots Clother store , Blocks Bagles , Greenville Drive Gift Shop , DC Shoe Store , Family Christian book store , Macy's Oulet , Harry And David store , Uban Oufits , Create Barrel Oulet , Greenville Red Riders Football gift shop , Mikes Bikes , Krinklands , Michaels Crafts store , TCBY , Jimmy Johns Subs , Best Buy Mobile Store , T Mobile Store , Master Cuts , Sports Clips , It's Paper , Larry's Gaint Subs , Legos Store , Braves Gift Shop , Furman Gift Shop , Timex watch store , Panthers Gift Shop NFL , Peeps Candy store , Finish Line , PAC Sun Oulet , Couch , North Greenville Gift Shop , Deans Ice shop , Craftmans tool store , Water works store , RL Polo store , Key Lime Pie cafe , Samurg store , Dockers Clother store , Waves Clother store , Timberland store , Hat world , Ace Pizza , Skins Hotdogs , Safe Harbor store , Rockport Shoe store , Dinsey Store , City BBQ , Born Shoe store , Tomes Shoe Store , Lees Jeans store , MD 360 , Battiers Plues , Relx your Back store , Rainbow Sandles store , Cole Hass store , Ray Ban sunglasses store , MR Coffee store , Teavna , Then at the end a , Ricks Burgars and seafood with Free WFI , SKY lights , Indoor and outdoor seating , nice restrooms , weather center , Frist aid center , smoke free , free mints , flat screen TVs , kids eat free free on the weekends , free candy for kids , burch on the weekends with , old fashion fired chicken snd waffles , eggs and steak with home fires , caujin fired chicken and grits , the big plate with , old fashion pancakes , with any tops , fruit etc , eggs , home fires , lobster Mac snd chesse , rolls , grits , old fashion tourt , fruit cup and crab cakes , Bagles , etc , family nights on the weekends

Old 10-29-2015, 02:16 PM

Also at the old Berea Elemntary I would like to see Shops at Berea with a , Harvey's Grocey store with Free WFI , SKY lights , weather center , free mints , Frist aid center , nice restrooms , TD Bank , Coffee and more , SC local cafe , free candy for kids , waffle cone bar , Minic Clinc , nice breaches in side and out side , kids days on the weekends , Berea bulldog football gift shop , free coffee on the weekends then stores at the shops , Teds Boot Shop , Phil's BBQ , Smaurg Store , Lids , Petco , Levi's Store , Starbucks , DSW , Safe Harbor store , HM , Pam's Hotdogs , Nike Oulet , Obey Clother store , Mary's Grill , UPS Store , MD 360 , Best Buy Mobile store , Sprint Phone store , RL Polo Oulet , Timex watch store , Appline SKI Center , Battiers Plues , Ace Pizza , Blocks Bagles , Staples , Gap Oulet , TimberLand Store , Southern Tide Clother store , Lifeway Christian book store , Lucky Brand store , Moon Pie Store , Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream Shop , Sweet Fog , Lascoste store , Play Agian Sports , Water works store , NASCAR gift shop , Charter Store , Puma Store , NBA Store , Wades Restaurant , Greenville Drive/Boston Redsox's gift shop , Northface Store , Clark's Shoes , HallMark , Master Cuts , Sports Clips , Toys R U S Express store , Roots Clother store , Quicksiver store , Ear Shot , Ace Hardwear , Pro Wrestilng gift shop , Create Barrel Oulet , Ray Ban Sungalss store , Lee's Taylor Shop , JC Pennys Oulet , Dinsey Store , G Shock Watch store , Barves Gift Shop , Frist Watch cafe , Mac Tools store , Harry and David store , Joe Fresh Clother store , Michaels Crafts store , Austin Boot store , FootJoy store , Nike Golf Shop , Comic book store , Dry cleans , Land Ends Oulet , Halfmoon Outfits , Pony Shoe store , Tiger Shoe store , See Candy store , All State , Chicken and Waffle place , Hello Kitty store , Jacks Burgars , Taco Boy , Pizza Hut , GNC , Noddle and Company , American Rag Oulet , Indy Car gift Shop , HP Store , Men's WearHouse , Rainbow Sandles store , Tomes Shoe store , Aisa House , M&M Candy store , Erko Brand store , Teavna , Moes SouthWest Grill , Larry's Giant Sub Shop , Jimmy Johns Subs , Adidas Shoe Store , IZOD Oulet , Blmps Subs , Greenville SC Gift Shop , then at one end a , nice Stand Up CVS then at the end a , PopEyes Chicken then at the old Pick Flick I would like see it torn down and put a , Pannda Express then at the empty land across Form Quick Trip White Horse RD US 25 at the empty land I would like see a , Eggs Up Grill then the empty land next to Bojangles at the empty land I would like to see a, Le Bean Store with Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , weather center , Frist aid center , fish tank with SC local fish coastline , kids days on the weekends , nice family restroom , SC local theme outdoor cafe , nice breaches inside and outside , kids free gift bags , free mints , free candy for kids then the empty land across Hamricks at the empty land I would like to see a , Keith's Young SteakHouse with Free WFI , SKY lights , indoor and Outdoor seating , nice restrooms , weather center , Frist aid center , smoke free , free mints , kids eat free on the weekends , free coffee on the weekends , video game room , pool tables , glass kitchen so you can see the cooks cook the food , free candy for kids , burch on the weekends with , Shrimp and Girts , Eggs and steak with home fires , Old Fahsion Pecan Fired Chicken and waffles , Keith's Big plate , 18 ounce steak , eggs any style , home fires , old fashion Mac and chesses , crab cakes , flounder any style and rolls , Bagles and Furit , etc then the 2 empty stores next to Hamricks and all at the 1st empty building a Famous Footwear then at the 2rd one a , Local Taco then where the old Spinx was I would like to see a , Hawaii shave ice , then at the Frist empty land near the waffle house same rd at the empty land I would like to see a , Tim Hortons with free WFI , SKY lights , indoor and outdoor seating , weather center , Frist aid center , nice restrooms , free mints , free candy for kids , kids eat free on Friday nights , flat screen TV , then at the 2rd empty land I would like to see , Berea Shops small with a , Hawks Gift Shop NBA , Jerry's Pizza , FireHouse Subs , Bufflo Jeans store , Jelly Belly store , Furman Gift Shop , Hannger Clother store , Panthers Gift Shop NFL , Puma Sungalss Store , Austin Boot store , Mybi's Express , Hanes Oulet , Five Guys , Kicken Chicken , Bath and body works Oulet , City BBQ , Dave's Shoe store then the empty land next to the Bread Store I would like see a , Chick FI A then the empty land next to Stake Land USA I would like to see a , Captin D's then I old trendsetters I would like to see Tiffany hair cut place then I would like to see Stake Land USA remolder then the empty land in front of BiLO across form Wendy's , at the empty land I would like to see a , spot for food trucks then nice breeches etc then the empty building next to BILO and all I would like to see a , Burt Bess store then I would like see Wandys remolder with , free WFI , cofffee bar , free mints , SKY lights , fire place , new tables nice ones etc , kids eat free on the weekends , weather center , Frist aid center , extra park , repave the park lot , then the 2 empty buildings before you get to Ingels at the 1st a , Black Magic cafe then at the 2rd one a , ENT Doc then the empty land before Ingles at the empty land I would like to see a , Bob Evans then I would like to see Ingles remolder expend and use the empty buiding next to it to use it for that , and re pave the park lot then empty land across form the Berea Fire house I would like to see a , Home Deport , then at the old Pawn Shop I would like to see it torn down and put a Smash Burgar then I would like see the Burgar king remodler just like the one on Haywood RD then at the old Little creases I would like see a , Honey Bake ham store then the empty building across from Walmart I would like see it torn down and put a , East Bay Deil then the empty land near Walmart and Apple bees I would like to see a Arbys with , free WFI , nice restrooms , free mints , flat screen TV , indoor and outdoor seating , weather center , Frist aid center , free candy for kids , free coffee on the weekends , nice tables etc then I would like the MC Donald's remolder with free WFI , SKY lights , weather center , Frist aid center , free mints , Coke free style , new floor , nice floors , extra park trear down the Exon for that , then the empty land next Adavce Auto at the empty land I would like see a , Roy Rogers then the empty land on West Blue Ridge drive I would like to see a , Target Express with Free WFI , SKY Lights , weather center , Frist aid center , free mints , Bank of America , Minlc Clinc , free candy for kids , Charleys Philly Steak , Furman Baseball gift shop , kids days on the weekends , family nights on Friday nights then I would like to see Taco Bell remolder with free WFI , SKY lights , Mexcian style floors , free mints , free candy for kids , new tables etc nice ones , nice restrooms then at the empty land behind long Johns I would like to see SC Shops with a , Tander Joes with free WFI , SKY lights , weather center , Frist aid center , nice restrooms , nice family restrooms free mints , free candy for kids , self check outs , free coffee on the weekends other stores at the shops , Hammers Clother store , Boost Mobile store , Eye Mart Express , MR Sasla's , Kens Subs and Tacos , UFC Gift Shop , Popcorn shop , Jays Music store , Guss Jeans Oulet , Cold Stone creamy , Domines , USC Gift Shop , Bike USA Store , Pam's Dinner , Opey's Toy store , Mrs Filds Cookie store , Pita's Pit , BMW Gift Shop , Hollister Oulet then at the end a , Berea Moive theater with free WFI , SKY lights , smoke free , hudge sack bar , video game room , Johnny Rockets , pool tables , nice restrooms , kids days on the weekends , weather center , Spill the beans , Frist aid center then on Ceader Lane RD at the old Blowing alley I would like see a new Blowing alley with free WFI , SKY lights , weather center , smoke free , kids days on the weekends , hudge sack bar SC local food , coffee bar , video game room , pool tables , family nights on the weekends , free mints other stores at the same place a , Monkey Joes , Party City , Jerseys Mikes and subs , then the empty land near there a ,Michael Jordan steakhouse then at the empty building same RD I would like see it torn down and put a , Gold Star Chill then at the old Collins body shop I would like see a , Famous footwear then at the old Pizza hut I would like to see a , Del taco also the same Rd I would like to see a , Greg Norman golf shop , Levis Store , New Era store and a , TD Bank then at the old Block busters I would like see it torn down and put a , Diamond Clother store then at the empty building next to the feed snd store I would like to see a , fudge/candy store then all of White horse RD clean up , side walks fix etc , new tress , flowers , Greenspace , also West Blue ridge clean up , same things and of Ceader lane rd fix up and White horse US 25 fix up , a sign that says welcome to Berea SC home of the Berea Bulldogs a nice sign , bike lanes , homes fix up , Berea Christiams event at Berea High school with food , music , Christiams gifts to buy etc then one night Pro Wreslings events with Wwe come as well also Monday night raw , Nxt , new lights for Berea SC nice ones

Old 10-29-2015, 07:49 PM

Also at the Old Yougert MTN on woodruff RD I would like to see a , Michael Jordan store with Free WFI , SKY Ligbts , free mints , flat screen TVs , pics on the wall of the Bulls , White Sox's and UNC weather center , Frist aid center , kids days on the weekends , then the empty land on white horse before you get to the Auto Place at the empty land I would like to see a , In and Out Burgar

Old 10-29-2015, 08:39 PM

21,023 posts, read 27,249,611 times
Quote:
Also the empty plant on Buncombe RD I would like to see Buncombe Shops with a , Food Lion...
Quote:
Also at the old Berea Elementary I would like to see Shops at Berea with a , Harvey's Grocery store...
I doubt Food Lion will open another store in Greenville County. Harvey's, another banner of Southeastern Grocers, is focused in southern Georgia.

Old 10-30-2015, 03:50 PM

5,162 posts, read 7,360,005 times
This remains very sensitive news. But at long last ATL your plans for the Cheesecake Factory at Haywood Mall may indeed be coming true. Not quite an official announcement yet, but major news sources are now revealing that a construction permit has now been issued. And as you can see, the parking lot between Macyś and JCPenney is now tore up with preliminary construction underway. Good work ATL fan.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area