Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2011, 02:09 PM

2,852 posts, read 6,485,947 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
... but White Nationalism tends to be very unique to the United States.
Actually, it is a very strong force in the UK as well.

Old 04-25-2011, 02:53 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,564,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFBAguy View Post
I think you need to remember this. When the Southwest was part of Mexico, Mexico was still ruled by Spain. So the people who took over the Southwest were the Spainards. After Mexico gained independence was the Southwest part of their country.

Possibly starting a full-scale war and maybe taking over the state capitols as well as the Reconquistas establishing themselves as the government and forming their own country or merging with Mexico.
How is that relevant to the sovereign United States of America in the year 2011?

Old 04-25-2011, 03:38 PM

3,854 posts, read 4,836,467 times
Quote:
Agreed on many points, but White Nationalism tends to be very unique to the United States. Why does there have to be a color involved? When I specifically say "White", it excludes other important ethnic influences on the United States.

In the case of American Renaissance that is even limiting the definition of "White" to not include portions of some ethnicities of the Caucasoid race. Their founder, Jared Taylor, has forwarded the position that conflict is too much between races for them to peaceably live together. People must separate according to their ethnicities.

White Nationalism becomes White Separatism.

The quoted per capita incomes, while authentic, are attributed by American Renaissance to be because of different intelligence levels between races...

"White Pride" becomes "White Power"...

And White Supremacy is not congruent to the ideals of the United States...
I stand by my statement. I will not fault any person for being proud of his cultural...white, black, brown, red or any color. I have little concern of racist or supremamist of any color, they have no effect on my life. I give them the concern they deserve...none.

Old 04-25-2011, 05:54 PM

614 posts, read 1,765,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
True!

The fact that they are basically being catered to, abusing our system, working without paying taxes, breeding like rabbits, burning our flag, calling us racist for wanting the laws enforced..

They are building another country inside this country. They moved here by choice but they are not assimilating. They don't learn the language, they don't respect our cukture.

That should be enough evidence!

Not to mention the increasing support they receive from thousands of people. This country is being taken over. Where has the American pride gone?

We are the only nation that puts up with this sh*t.
Hell of a post right there kickassarmychick!!

Old 04-25-2011, 06:01 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,320,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
I stand by my statement. I will not fault any person for being proud of his cultural...white, black, brown, red or any color. I have little concern of racist or supremamist of any color, they have no effect on my life. I give them the concern they deserve...none.
I agree with your first sentence just as long as it isn't taken to the extreme. As for your second sentence we should all be concerned as citizens and as human beings about racism and supremism even though it may not affect you directly it affects those around you who may be on the receiving end of racism. I think we Americans should stand shoulder to shoulder to fight racism and not look the other way just because it may not be affecting us personally. We would never have had rights bestowed on black Americans if we had all just looked the other way.

Old 04-25-2011, 06:09 PM

5,299 posts, read 4,848,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
I agree with your first sentence just as long as it isn't taken to the extreme. As for your second sentence we should all be concerned as citizens and as human beings about racism and supremism even though it may not affect you directly it affects those around you who may be on the receiving end of racism. I think we Americans should stand shoulder to shoulder to fight racism and not look the other way just because it may not be affecting us personally. We would never have had rights bestowed on black Americans if we had all just looked the other way.
Nudge your husband or whomever else that was posting under the alias of "Mark" about what you have just said. We just might have hit consensus. Bigotry from any side shouldn't be tolerated.

Old 04-25-2011, 06:21 PM

3,854 posts, read 4,836,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Some consider the presence of 12-30 million illegal foreigners, of which Mexicans comprise the majority, as a de facto Reconquista. One’s belief/support or denial/opposition has absolutely no bearing on whether a Reconquista is underway in this country.

In your opinion, what constitutes a Reconquista?
I stated my opinion.

do you not know the theory of 'Reconquista"...you use the term, are you not familir with the concept? The ultimate goal of reconquista is to have a hispanic nation in the American southwest.

Quote:
One’s belief/support or denial/opposition has absolutely no bearing on whether a Reconquista is underway in this country
if you believe this is happening[or underway] that is your right.

Old 04-25-2011, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Nudge your husband or whomever else that was posting under the alias of "Mark" about what you have just said. We just might have hit consensus. Bigotry from any side shouldn't be tolerated.
You've been reported to the Mods. I am done asking you to leave your insinations about me a husband out of this forum. I don't know any Mark and my husband and I are not bigots as you are insinuating.

Old 04-25-2011, 07:44 PM

5,299 posts, read 4,848,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
You've been reported to the Mods. I am done asking you to leave your insinations about me a husband out of this forum. I don't know any Mark and my husband and I are not bigots as you are insinuating.
You take congratulating everything in your post in a strange way. I thought it was a fantastic comment you made. Even gave a reputation point for it.

You're welcome...

Old 04-25-2011, 07:58 PM

Quote:
You take congratulating everything in your post in a strange way. I thought it was a fantastic comment you made. Even gave a reputation point for it.

You're welcome...
Doesn't matter. I have asked you to leave my husband and your insuations about other identities of either of us out of this forum. My husband doesn't even post in here. If you really had intended to congratulate me on my post why did you feel it necessary to do that? I have asked you several times to knock it off and my patience has run thin. It is up to the mods now.

Was your rep the one that said "when is the next KKK meeting"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration