Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2008, 09:46 AM

8,577 posts, read 7,853,502 times

Advertisements

go to the washington post website and search prince william county. there was an article in the post that I read when up visiting my parents a couple weeks ago. I will search for it, but I can't remember what day it was. oh, and it's a FACT. this isn't an opinion, it's statistics from the generally liberal washington post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Really? Got any links to back that up?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2008, 09:47 AM

16,259 posts, read 24,769,842 times
This is immoral and maybe illegal too. Many of these people were brought into the country illegally by the parents and they had no say so in how they ended up here or why they are here. All we are doing is breeding a generation of angry resentful Mexicans that will roam the streets doing crimes and that will hate us for a generation or longer. You would have figured that we would have learned something from trying to keep the blacks down which resulted in the burning of American cities and bloody rebellions in the streets. But I guess not.

Old 07-20-2008, 09:49 AM

I also love how this seems to come as such a shock to you. prince william county was one of the headquarters of MS-13. a bunch of el salvadorians who stand about 4ft 6.

Quote:
Really? Got any links to back that up?

Old 07-20-2008, 09:50 AM

kill whitey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
This is immoral and maybe illegal too. Many of these people were brought into the country illegally by the parents and they had no say so in how they ended up here or why they are here. All we are doing is breeding a generation of angry resentful Mexicans that will roam the streets doing crimes and that will hate us for a generation or longer. You would have figured that we would have learned something from trying to keep the blacks down which resulted in the burning of American cities and bloody rebellions in the streets. But I guess not.

Old 07-20-2008, 09:57 AM

3,859 posts, read 10,330,568 times
Quote:
Oh yes keeping Black Americans down and the attrocities done to LEGAL Black Americans and ILLEGAL aliens who have no right to be here is such a wonderful comparison. Hasn't this already been done to death by the OBL?

What about the spaces in college that these illegals have taken from American citizens of all colors? There are not unlimited spaces in college enrollment. One illegal alien taking a space in college from an American citizen is one too many for me.

Old 07-20-2008, 10:04 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,227,263 times
Quote:
No more so than telling a student he can't come back if its determined the tution was paid with money that was stolen. Not the students fault that his parents are thieves.
Illegals do not have a moral right to complain if they do not recieve the benefits legals do. Thats the price for cheating. Yes it was the parents who cheated but the student is perpetuating the cheat by not attempting to legalize their status. If their attempt to gain legal status fails they are morally and legally obligated to leave.
If you are in my house without invitation is it morally wrong for me to throw you out? Is morally wrong for me not to first feed cloth and educate you first? No you are trespassing and should be arrested.

Old 07-20-2008, 10:09 AM

don't you guys get it? social security fraud and identity theft is only a crime if you are a legal citizen.

Old 07-20-2008, 10:11 AM

3,859 posts, read 10,330,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
don't you guys get it? social security fraud and identity theft is only a crime if you are a legal citizen.
Well come on- I mean they need the right "documents" to do the "hard work Americans refuse to do"-we cannot put them in jail over that, can we?

Old 07-20-2008, 10:13 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,142,387 times
Quote:
The rep in the article is hardly a "pro illegal" legislator fyi.

News : Thad Viers (http://repviers.com/category/news - broken link)
Irrelevant:

The bottom line is the war is being won against the illegals.

Old 07-20-2008, 10:15 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,142,387 times
Quote:
Well: catch and deport said 'Mexicans'-------if they are here illegally.

Let then hate us: the children should hate their parents instead due to the latter's behavior for being in the USA illegally to begin with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration