Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2009, 07:10 PM

217 posts, read 416,940 times

Advertisements

1-866-DHS-2-ICE (1-866-347-2423). Call Annonymously if you want..If you think an employer is hiring illegals or if you see a "hot house" lots of immigrants in one house, call ICE .. they will check on it.. its worth a phone call.. They are urging you to call. Like i see 20-30 immigrants in a field picking corn, at mcDonalds or working construction or whatever.. i called ice a couple times and they no longer working near me.. Also i see lots doing road work.. probably working for your state or a subcontractor , I would call Ice.. it works. And ask ICE for their TAG #. they will give you that but not their name.. that way you know they will report what you say.. i'd ask for TAG # up front first.. gl.

1-866-DHS-2-ICE (1-866-347-2423).

Join Help Save Maryland to fight this Illegal Alien Invasion. End all taxpayer funding to CASA- or Central American Solidarity Association with ties to Marxist Hugo Chavez NOW! Our very sovereignty is at stake!

WWW.HELPSAVEMARYLAND.COM

www.ice.gov
www.ilw.com
Issues | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels
ALIPAC Fighting Against Illegal Immigration

Judicial Watch
need facts..Go to these urls..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2009, 08:05 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,750,800 times
You can't just assume that all Hispanics are illegal.

I think that it would be pretty cruel to call ICE on legal immigrants, Mexican-American citizens, or legal residents. If you aren't 100% sure someone is an illegal alien, it would be better to err on the side of caution rather than causing pain and embarrassment to any of the aforementioned legal residents.

Old 02-28-2009, 08:13 PM

Default i found out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
You can't just assume that all Hispanics are illegal.

I think that it would be pretty cruel to call ICE on legal immigrants, Mexican-American citizens, or legal residents. If you aren't 100% sure someone is an illegal alien, it would be better to err on the side of caution rather than causing pain and embarrassment to any of the aforementioned legal residents.
I went to annapolis last week and opposed the continuation of drivers license to illegals among other things.. i was surprised of the "legal" hispanics who came to help us.. i did some research and quite an activist when it comes to illegals since i was disabled by an illegal drunk driver with a license from md. and about 3% our of over 40 million are legal..The odds are against them in respect to illegals.. I urge all to call ice 1-866-347-2423 and they will check their papers.. if they are legal, its great and they let them go.. Most hispanic americans don't mind at all.. They know they came to America to work and raise their families and did it the right way..and they also know that the illegals are working under the table and collecting benefits from taxpayers and keeping the legals from working also..

Old 02-28-2009, 08:17 PM

3,400 posts, read 8,032,181 times
*adds the # to her cell*

Been meaning to do that for the next time a bunch of 'em follow me around in Walmart. Thanks!

Old 02-28-2009, 08:54 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,666,667 times
as a person who often gets profiled (black/brown) i do have a problem with being stopped for no other reason than the color of my skin. i do have a problem with being suspected of commititng crimes.

until it happens to you, you shouldnt assume what others accept or dont.

we learn to live with it, but that dont mean we fully accept it. profiling is not the way to go. its better to have concrete evidence.

thats also the way to avoid these stupid law suits. you only open yourself up to be sued if you go around harrasing people for no other reason than for the way they look.

any intelligent individual understands that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolnana5 View Post
I went to annapolis last week and opposed the continuation of drivers license to illegals among other things.. i was surprised of the "legal" hispanics who came to help us.. i did some research and quite an activist when it comes to illegals since i was disabled by an illegal drunk driver with a license from md. and about 3% our of over 40 million are legal..The odds are against them in respect to illegals.. I urge all to call ice 1-866-347-2423 and they will check their papers.. if they are legal, its great and they let them go.. Most hispanic americans don't mind at all.. They know they came to America to work and raise their families and did it the right way..and they also know that the illegals are working under the table and collecting benefits from taxpayers and keeping the legals from working also..

Last edited by Reads2MUCH; 03-01-2009 at 09:20 AM..

Old 03-01-2009, 07:34 AM

479 posts, read 660,983 times
Thanks for posting those numbers. I have made a note and put it on my dash.

We could start a game of sorts...who can drop a dime on the largest number of illegals?

Post your score here if you have supported true American's by booting an illegal!

1st person to 500 wins!

Old 03-01-2009, 07:58 AM

Default good idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgewalker View Post
Thanks for posting those numbers. I have made a note and put it on my dash.

We could start a game of sorts...who can drop a dime on the largest number of illegals?

Post your score here if you have supported true American's by booting an illegal!

1st person to 500 wins!
This week i did 6 good deeds. i testified in Annapolis about illegals and their legal drivers license that they get here..

I called 5 business' for hiring illegals

Also a good idea besides keeping Ice # 1-866-347-2423 in your car is too keep a camera.. whenever you see illegals in a group working anywhere.. start taking their pictures.. it really works.. usually they aren't there after that.. This seems absolutely heartless on my part, but i have to outweigh the benefits for all of us.. These people are human beings and trying hard but going about it the wrong way..If they would just get their citizenship and stop feeding off american taxpayers* this country is absolutely broke because of them*, then it might not be so bad.. But most elect to work without paying taxes, thus still collecting America taxpayer benefits.. they are poor, yet most women are having babies in record numbers and taxpayers again have to pay the bills..i don't think any country can have 40million plus come to their country and taxpayers foot the bill. Actually, i'm sure other countries would NOT pay their way..

Old 03-01-2009, 08:50 AM

8,978 posts, read 16,558,314 times
Lovely, multicultural heaven!! Sounds like a GREAT society. Last night, I had a large group of people outside sitting around a bonfire at my house...about 50% Hispanics, and a couple more who LOOKED Hispanic.

Now I find I should have gone in the house and called ICE?

Great!....I LOVE this society we're developing.

Let's come out swinging...no hitting below the belt....and may the BEST ETHNIC GROUP WIN!! Wonderful.

I have a better idea...why not just get rid of the illegals, and then maybe we won't have to call ICE on our families and neighbors? Sound like a plan?...

Old 03-01-2009, 08:59 AM

9,367 posts, read 25,215,139 times
Default Profiling is a good thing.

Excellent thread. I do all that I can to fight crime like this. When I see a group of teens walking through the mall, I let security know that they might be shoplifting. Young black males in baggy pants- I know that they can have guns, so call 911. And any time I see an elderly driver, I always call the highway patrol BC they will surely be having a fender bender. None from those groups mind being questioned as long as they are not guilty- they understand the need to be vigilent. That's how we keep our country free.

Last edited by Reads2MUCH; 03-01-2009 at 09:24 AM.. Reason: discuss OP, not other users

Old 03-01-2009, 09:06 AM

1,089 posts, read 1,526,713 times
If I'm in boston I will call ICE if I see a bunch of irish together!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration