Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2010, 08:20 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,138,196 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
I agree...Messy Jesse should know better, but then again that's why WE call him Messy to begin with. What in the world is he thinking.
Jesse and Al are traitors to the USA IMHO--------and, I am not even a Black person.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2010, 08:27 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,564,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Jesse and Al are traitors to the USA IMHO--------and, I am not even a Black person.
They are opportunists and human peddlers. Thus, they follow whatever “cause” will offer them a photo op and cash. It sickens me that the media promotes them as being “leaders” of the black community. It’s a joke.

Old 01-19-2010, 08:30 AM

77 posts, read 102,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
No Jesse, Dr. King’s fight was NOT for “immigration reform.” He fought for equality for citizens of this country.

Immigration rally invokes Martin Luther King Jr. :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: News (http://www.suntimes.com/news/1995399,CST-NWS-immig17.article - broken link)
Jackson, thank you for all you do. God is watching. This is the perfect day to increase awareness of the hardships our undocumented brothers go through everyday.

Old 01-19-2010, 08:32 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,320,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latino & Proud View Post
Jackson, thank you for all you do. God is watching. This is the perfect day to increase awareness of the hardships our undocumented brothers go through everyday.
"Brothers"? That pretty much says it all, doesn't it?

Old 01-19-2010, 08:34 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,320,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
They are opportunists and human peddlers. Thus, they follow whatever “cause” will offer them a photo op and cash. It sickens me that the media promotes them as being “leaders” of the black community. It’s a joke.
You hit the nail on the head, Benicar. Those two are race hustlers in it for the glory/power and the money they can suck out of the companies that they blackmail into giving it to them.

Old 01-19-2010, 08:37 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,138,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latino & Proud View Post
Correction: hardships need to increase for the above illegal alien criminals till they flee the USA en masse.

We do not want those losers here-----------go home and apply legally to come here.

Old 01-19-2010, 08:38 AM

3,536 posts, read 5,907,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureBrennanDad View Post
When you take them both down to the lowest common denominator yes they are the same as in a violation of the law. Now you can start and use anything to compare but you have to admit that Illegal immigrants are breaking the law and need to be handled accordingly. If you say that is not the case give me your address so I can move my stuff in and not pay rent since this seems to be OK with you.
I guess then my neighbor whose lawn is brown and house is the wrong color is the same as a rapist. Both against the "law". I'm the same as a murderer since I drove 50 in 45. Exactly the same.

You do realize laws are not moral absolutes...and some laws need to change.

I'm not saying open borders. Hell I even agreed to E-verify once more bugs were taken care of. But, just some sort of reform that helps these people as well. Something that is a compromise.

Old 01-19-2010, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you advocating the disregard of immigration laws? Amensty is nothing but rewarding those who have broken the law and serves as an incentive for others to follow suit.
You are wrong. Please don't put words in my mouth.

Old 01-19-2010, 08:43 AM

8,185 posts, read 12,640,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by that1guy View Post
You are wrong. Please don't put words in my mouth.
Then what are you advocating for?

Old 01-19-2010, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
Then what are you advocating for?
Now you ask... Read the posts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration