Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2011, 09:19 PM

617 posts, read 697,100 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Please excuse my Sister's grammar error.I believe she is saying that we are taught to "To love for others what we love for our selves" or in more modern terms "Want for others what we want for ourselves"

peace my brother, was the error in this Only ? "To love for others what we love for our selves"

that's what I want to say

thanks very much and excuse me
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2011, 09:19 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,043,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post
Jazzymom, What did not you understand above, all ?

Give me the correct , it is your language, do not be negative

Weaam, I understand you all to well. I understand my language. I just did not understand what you wrote. Its a grammer and syntax issue and honestly it is not worth my time.

Old 12-08-2011, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
Here we go deflect deflect deflect......

but he done it first

Old 12-08-2011, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Weaam, I understand you all to well. I understand my language. I just did not understand what you wrote. Its a grammer and syntax issue and honestly it is not worth my time.

Ok. thanks

Old 12-08-2011, 09:28 PM

Quote:
but he done it first

No he didn't,

He said this:

Originally Posted by Fred314X
...And also manage to overlook the fact that there are plenty of Muslims who aren't exactly doing what Qu'ran tells them to do. Islam may not permit terrorism, but Hamas and al-Qaeda do.

You turn it into a Israel/zionist/evil Jews deflection.

You say Islam does not permit violence but Fred is correct. Hamas, and Al-Qaeda beg to differ and absolutely justify their behavior and the collateral damage.

Old 12-08-2011, 09:43 PM

Quote:
No he didn't,

He said this:

Originally Posted by Fred314X
...And also manage to overlook the fact that there are plenty of Muslims who aren't exactly doing what Qu'ran tells them to do. Islam may not permit terrorism, but Hamas and al-Qaeda do.

You turn it into a Israel/zionist/evil Jews deflection.

You say Islam does not permit violence but Fred is correct. Hamas, and Al-Qaeda beg to differ and absolutely justify their behavior and the collateral damage.

and said him :

Why Jews in Israel do not do Torah tells them to do ?

And hamas and al-Qaeda did they exist before Did they exist before the war, the American and Israeli on Muslim countries ?

Quote:
You say Hamas and forget the Zionists in Israel and their crimes

But say Zionists do it Do not close your eyes about all this and see the Muslims only Hamas are defending themselves and their land do you want kill them Without resistance pie in they sky

I do not like the selfish perso

you and he, just do see Hamas and al-Qaeda While the criminal Zionists in Israel do not , Very ridiculous, Hamas and Al Qaeda were not present before the western terrorism in the Middle East

So, when you\we sow thistle (thorns), you will not reap roses

This is the logic

Old 12-08-2011, 09:52 PM

15,501 posts, read 17,081,696 times
Quote:
peace my brother, was the error in this Only ? "To love for others what we love for our selves"

that's what I want to say

thanks very much and excuse me
Peace Uhkti, English can be confusing. I suspect you learned proper British English. Some of the common British Phrases are no longer used in American English or have been changed to something more modern. Your phrase is a proper translation into English, but is some what out of date for American understanding. An American would more likely say "To wish/want for others, what we wish/want for ourselves."

Old 12-08-2011, 10:24 PM

Quote:
and said him :

Why Jews in Israel do not do Torah tells them to do ?

And hamas and al-Qaeda did they exist before Did they exist before the war, the American and Israeli on Muslim countries ?

you and he, just do see Hamas and al-Qaeda While the criminal Zionists in Israel do not , Very ridiculous, Hamas and Al Qaeda were not present before the western terrorism in the Middle East

So, when you\we sow thistle (thorns), you will not reap roses

This is the logic

Only your logic........ Like I said you are great at deflection....

Old 12-12-2011, 10:24 AM

31,068 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
LS Jaun, Islam is a book in orders and prohibitions No person walking around in the States to prevent chaos and kill

All the problems in the Middle East, whether among Muslims or Jews themselves with the Muslims and race to control and power

Peace will not come unless the person loves to other person what he loves for himself and When they do not obey God's commands get all of this chaos
Hence the never ending problem with Religion: The claim that all will be right in the world if you just follow the word of god through a book. But, no one interprets the book the same, and the cycle continues, again and again as long as there two people claiming the same religion.

Old 12-12-2011, 10:30 AM

25,080 posts, read 16,329,300 times
I think religion can be used to justify violence... Maybe that is what's going on with Islam???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam