Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2007, 02:34 PM

94 posts, read 333,612 times

Advertisements

Hi
Is anyone looking at or buying at any of the Ryan Home locations in Barnegat? Me & my husband are are in Attorney Review for Independence Place. Just wondering if there is anyone else. I worry when i read so many bad reviews of Ryan Homes. Our home in Little Egg Harbor is on the market for a little over a week and no lookers yet
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2007, 04:41 PM

12 posts, read 75,674 times
Default ryan homes in Barnegat,nj

Hi, I'm Looking For The Same Place In Barnegat-ryan Homes-indepence Place ,i'm Never Buy The House From Them..but All I Know Is Lot Of Options You Need To Upgrade Is Mean Lot Of Money" Ryan Home" Want You To Spend,and They Don't Let You Know How Much Is The Upgrade,no Price List Too...rare? I Look The Other Place Is Walter Homes Also In Barnegat New Homes...price Is Better Less Options..check It Out..hey Do U Know More Information About Barnegat? I Plan To Move Over Ther From Ny.thanks

Old 06-14-2007, 05:53 PM

11,345 posts, read 16,702,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanlynn1012 View Post
Hi
Is anyone looking at or buying at any of the Ryan Home locations in Barnegat? Me & my husband are are in Attorney Review for Independence Place. Just wondering if there is anyone else. I worry when i read so many bad reviews of Ryan Homes. Our home in Little Egg Harbor is on the market for a little over a week and no lookers yet
Now!!! You're asking after you bought???

Old 06-14-2007, 07:50 PM

No..i Didn't Buy Yet,,,just Still Compare The Two Builder..and The Price, Both Have A Nice Floor Plan

Old 06-15-2007, 05:29 AM

Hi
I actually thought Walters was more expensive, what models did you look at? we likede the MAdison with Walters, i hae heard the same with them though that everything is an upgrade.
So far I am happy with Ryan it is early on still and i am hoping for the best. We are not doing too many upgrades, but we do have a price list and they quoted me on any upgrades, just call them. We work with John.
Barnegat is nice, a long time ago I thinkit had a bad reputation but not anymore. I hear fantastic things about the schools too.
Good Luck

Old 06-15-2007, 05:33 AM

Oh I am in Attorney Review (which means I can still back out) and was reading up on the internet yesterday, I just wanted to see what other people had to say or if anyone else was moving in there too. Maybe get to know a few neighbors and compare expereinces!!!! I saw some bad things but I was hoping to find some good. Really it was just a general question. It isnt like i didnt do any research before we signed. But thanks for being so blunt.

Old 06-16-2007, 08:54 PM

i like Madison too..the kitchen is lot more bigger.
what's meaning "Attorney Review"?? how's that work?
anyway i'm going to ryan homes next week to get the upgrade list and see they have anything special offer..and which model did u bought in Ryan homes.

Old 06-17-2007, 04:32 AM

Hi
Attorney eview is the time period after the contract is signed for your attorney to review and make sure everything is clear to you. After they look at it they go over it with you. My realtor suggested I definalty use one just in case.
The model we choose was the Zacahry. I beleive their Upgrade lists are based off the model you choose, becasue every modles upgrades would be different due to size and things like that so that is proabably why they dont have a standard upgrade list.
We are only upgrading the master bath as of now.
Good Luck when you go, let me know how it goes.

Old 06-18-2007, 10:18 AM

14 posts, read 57,060 times
My wife and I signed everything for Independance Place yesterday. Now comes the fun part of going through the mortagage process, reviews, closing, etc---all for the first time :-)

Overall, we were quite impressed with Ryan thus far. Our sales and marketing rep (Sean) is great. I did not get to do my luxury owners bathroom :-( but we choose a bunch of other nice options and have a very nice size piece of property.

Old 06-19-2007, 04:31 PM

Default Hi Neighbor

Hello
Which lot did you guys pick, we picked on the cul ve sac. Where are you moving from?
So far they seem pretty good, I hope everything goes as smooth as possible.
Not looking forward to the mortgage aspect of it. What model are you getting? HAve you made any selections yet? (that is more of the fun part.)
Good Luck
Shannon
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey