Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2017, 01:19 PM

1,214 posts, read 1,843,455 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFre220 View Post
If they didn't say DENIED, I assume all is well.
Your log number is 11,xxx? Mine is 12,xxx. I'm surprised that they have gotten that high and there only seem to 4 of us waiting here. I didn't think my log # was good enough. But I'm still hopeful.

Old 06-15-2017, 01:20 PM

712 posts, read 771,378 times
"keep the Hope" and be patient.

Old 06-15-2017, 01:24 PM

26 posts, read 26,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by New light baptist View Post
"keep the Hope" and be patient.
AGREED! If they are expanding the office, I'm sure they factored that in before sending out notifications to anyone, to make sure they had the appropriate staffing to handle the case loads and ultimately leasing needs. It's a waiting game, but I have a good feeling.

Old 06-15-2017, 01:33 PM

Are both 11XXX & 12XXX CB preference or not? If not, it is possible that they could reach those log #s.
Remember they do take a certain percentage from non CB preference.
I am 2XXX with CB preference, ( nothing is guarantee) "Let's all "Keep Hope" I want neighbors like you'll.

Old 06-15-2017, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by New light baptist View Post
Are both 11XXX & 12XXX CB preference or not? If not, it is possible that they could reach those log #s.
Remember they do take a certain percentage from non CB preference.
I am 2XXX with CB preference, ( nothing is guarantee) "Let's all "Keep Hope" I want neighbors like you'll.
Same here, always wonderful to encounter good people and we are all trying to stay in the city that tries and fails to push us out!!!

We got this. I'm in the 11,xxxs and have CB preference. I joke with my kids that if we move we can grab some shopping carts and walk up Amsterdam Ave. to move in faster...LOL!! Make a quick stop in Western beef and have a BBQ

Stay hopeful and positive.

Old 06-15-2017, 02:47 PM

Yea!! Stay Positive, stay on the look out of more info. Thanks for all you are doing.

Old 06-15-2017, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiivile View Post
C/O Application Summary Inquiry and click "DOB NOW: Inspections"

I think "CO" stands for Certification of Objections and "NB" stands for "New Building". The page says that the sprinkler system, fire alarm, and fire protection plan still needs to be approved. It says these are the last outstanding requirements, but who knows if more requirements may be raised... I just like to see progress.

Woo-Hoo, asked my boss. That means they have passed inspection as of 6/15/17 and are awaiting to be issued the CERTIFICATE OF OCCUPANCY!!!!!! Stay tuned

Check out the screenshot
Attached Thumbnails
10 Freedom Place: Affordable Housing Lottery-final.jpg  

Old 06-15-2017, 02:54 PM

1,214 posts, read 1,843,455 times
Quote:
Woo-Hoo, asked my boss. That means they have passed inspection as of 6/15/17 and are awaiting to be issued the CERTIFICATE OF OCCUPANCY!!!!!! Stay tuned

Check out the screenshot
Well, according to the website, it says they still need 3 fire-related certifications first:

Floor ALL:Fire Protection - Other (describe)
Provide Fire Alarm signoff
Open | 04/12/2017

Provide SP signoff
Open | 04/12/2017

Provide FPP Approval
Open | 04/12/2017

See screenshot.
Attached Thumbnails
10 Freedom Place: Affordable Housing Lottery-inspec.png  

Old 06-15-2017, 02:57 PM

Quote:

Check out the screenshot
It's all paperwork from what I see and my boss said they already have most of the documents and if they can be received by staff, then it should be a go. Still a waiting game, but it should start moving again.

Open Items

B-SCAN List of Required Items

Old 06-15-2017, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiivile View Post
Well, according to the website, it says they still need 3 fire-related certifications first:

Provide Fire Alarm signoff
Open | 04/12/2017

Provide SP signoff
Open | 04/12/2017

Provide FPP Approval
Open | 04/12/2017

See screenshot.
That is part of the 37 requirements and one of the only that can only be handed to an inspector or engineer for sign off. It can not go to clerical or admin staff to process because they all have access to the DOB site as contractors. The building has been cleared on all floors for occupancy per the reports and Schedule A . They just have to meet fire code and some amendments to the CO. Word of Advice don't EVER believe all the dates on this site. This building alone has about 10 different subsections and inspection reports with the latest failure on 5/26. But the fact that the "preview" CO as we call it here is actually up on the site, it means that the process is in it's final stages. I deal in Commercial real estate, so this is what I do all day

All in all, it's up to the city and how fast the developers submit the appropriate paperwork. I'm sure they want that abatement cash and like I said Silverstein has friends everywhere. They speed stuff up for him when he huff puffs. I work for a good friend of his
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery