Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-21-2012, 11:49 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,048,957 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody69 View Post
She's a 3 month transplant. I was on a date with her and what's silly is that she claimed she doesn't do kisses on first dates when I attempted for it. But she told me how she banged her ex-coworker (who has a gf) at her first job in NY. Silly isn't it how I was denied a kiss. Obviously guys like him ruined it for the rest of us, and contributed to creating snobby picky transplant girls. Or girls that are on the defense all the time.
Sounds like another case of a naive transplant. These types of women are good to bang but are not relationship material unless the guy is making $$$$$$ or some sort of hedge fund investor. I dont how or why transplant chicks turn so picky especially since they come from americas most tranquil enviornments where they would usually settle for a high school sweet heart, a returning war vet or looking to screw a guy who is passing through town or visiting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2012, 11:56 PM

458 posts, read 616,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seansean View Post
Meeting women is easy. You need a few bucks in your pocket; mostly, though, it's your attitude that wins the day(and the panties). Shy doesn't cut it. Don't believe any of the crap you might see in a romantic comedy or a sitcom. Women want a BOSS, not some sad-sack mother****er. That **** might work in middle america or somewhere, but not in NYC. Be bold, make moves like you have balls, and watch how much ***** you get. It'll be more than you're getting now
Haha dude, calm down a bit. There's looking for pu*** and there's looking for people. Frankly, you're the kind of guy that gives men a bad name and turns many women bitter - thus creating this whole perceived problem in the first place.

Old 04-22-2012, 12:12 AM

2,896 posts, read 9,814,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Sorry for to hear your pain op. I had similar problems as you but lately it has been getting better for me. I have to admit there are is alot of dynamics in meeting women in NYC. What I realize about myself that I am a man with no nation however I can easily infiltrate or mimic and imitate a social clique or subculture in order to find some sort of women that are into these cliques. One you need to look at where you fit in society as whole and put yourself in a social clique or subculture categorie. Have you noticed that people with iphones tend to date people with iphones, you need to have chemistry. For example nearly a year a go I saw on the train a ghetto Black girl sit across from a hood Dominican guy, both had one thing in common wearing Air Jordans. The Dominican guy started a conversation about air Jordans with the ghetto black girl and that help bring down her virtual wall. They exchanged numbers. IF this was a clean cut yuppie guy of any race that guy would not get no play from that ghetto girl because of different styles and taste and she would write him off as a cornball unless that ghetto girl is smart and has something to get out of the clean cut well spoken guy $$$$$.
Truly LMAO! At every thing above. Hilariously outrageous comments from one who simply doesn't know who he is....

A girl with 'Jordans'?? What reason would a Buppie guy even look at her, let alone be sexually attracted? Wanting to date her??? In what world?

She needs to trade those sneakers in for a pair of red soled pumps, and a JOB!

(no racism, you know like no homo)

Oh? Is the competition a Dominican wearing Jordans riding the subway???

Sorry, but quality beats quantity on every level.

Why be with a ghetto hoe, who has let every rapper and criminal wear her out, leaving her permenantly bow legged, with 2 or 3 'baby daddies'!! I'd never touch it!

Quality, intelligence, and virtue, that is the only "subculture" necessary. Anything else is a waste of time, risk of disease, and likely the most lasting mistake of life!

[Qoute]You need to put yourself in a categorie and find women in NYC that way. Also there is gold diggers everywhere, some looking for a new TV or some looking for a new Louis Vutton handbag and some are looking for you to help pay off her tuition from college. For me hood ghetto chicks are easy however I tend to avoid because they tend to have alot of baggage such as baby father drama from multiple fathers and etc, I like yuppie transplant chicks...[/quote]

Translation:

Playing the role of would be super cool hip black guy to their bored with everything looking for something different, my parents will hate him, fake danger (ohhh you'e from the south bronx, wowww) fantasy!

Yup, real soulmates!

LOL

Quote:
... but they are hard to get because they are chasing men with hedge fund and also they prefer to date guys who are like them primarily from out of town.
Translation:

In the morning, when the sun rises on all darkness, and the hangover sets in, she realizes she just let this guy ejaculate in her, who has a lousey job, no money, no prospect, and is 'B' word! Practical reality is a bJtch!

[Q]Then you have the big hipster scene, are you into art and 80s music? If so then check that out and see if you cna nail some tail that way. Being goodlooking helps to some extent however when she gets to know your true colors she will then bounce and go to her plan B. [/q]

Translation: There always comes an end to 'slumming'!

See the above for further interpretation.

Quote:
Yes there are alot of single women in NYC especially fat and ugly ones however they too get laid, women in NYC have some sort of signficant other. If you wanna meet girls I say check out 7th avenue in the tourist spots, lots of chicks there and also check out union square park aswell as Bryant Park especially with the weather getting warmer. Any way guy goodluck.
Anyone think this guy will ever find true love, or just more prey?

A Bronx Guyanian Wet Dream - YouTube
Thug em, Fk em, luv em, leave em...

Old 04-22-2012, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityinfonow View Post
i had to click on this.....what?!?!?!?!?!!?:th ink:
dude, the very first day i moved to new york i "slept with" the hottest girl from argentina i've ever seen in my life....this is after about a year long dry spell.
i don't go after girls at all, don't ever go out to pick up chicks, etc. i usually have a girlfriend. picking up girls is EASY as he** in nyc.

It just boils down to having a little bit of game, being yourself and making a girl laugh. after that, get a number. end of story.

granted, i'm not dragging home dimes, but strong 8s and 9s....just go hit up a couple chill bar spots and make it casual.
Bronxguyanese's wingman....

Old 04-22-2012, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcoltrane View Post
when was the last time you walked through Howard Beach?

Last edited by Bronxguyanese; 04-22-2012 at 01:54 AM..

Old 04-22-2012, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Truly LMAO! At every thing above. Hilariously outrageous comments from one who simply doesn't know who he is....

A girl with 'Jordans'?? What reason would a Buppie guy even look at her, let alone be sexually attracted? Wanting to date her??? In what world?

She needs to trade those sneakers in for a pair of red soled pumps, and a JOB!

(no racism, you know like no homo)

Oh? Is the competition a Dominican wearing Jordans riding the subway???

Sorry, but quality beats quantity on every level.

Why be with a ghetto hoe, who has let every rapper and criminal wear her out, leaving her permenantly bow legged, with 2 or 3 'baby daddies'!! I'd never touch it!

Quality, intelligence, and virtue, that is the only "subculture" necessary. Anything else is a waste of time, risk of disease, and likely the most lasting mistake of life!

[Qoute]You need to put yourself in a categorie and find women in NYC that way. Also there is gold diggers everywhere, some looking for a new TV or some looking for a new Louis Vutton handbag and some are looking for you to help pay off her tuition from college. For me hood ghetto chicks are easy however I tend to avoid because they tend to have alot of baggage such as baby father drama from multiple fathers and etc, I like yuppie transplant chicks...
Translation:

Playing the role of would be super cool hip black guy to their bored with everything looking for something different, my parents will hate him, fake danger (ohhh you'e from the south bronx, wowww) fantasy!

Yup, real soulmates!

LOL

Translation:

In the morning, when the sun rises on all darkness, and the hangover sets in, she realizes she just let this guy ejaculate in her, who has a lousey job, no money, no prospect, and is 'B' word! Practical reality is a bJtch!

[Q]Then you have the big hipster scene, are you into art and 80s music? If so then check that out and see if you cna nail some tail that way. Being goodlooking helps to some extent however when she gets to know your true colors she will then bounce and go to her plan B. [/q]

Thug em, Fk em, luv em, leave em...[/quote]

Excuse my French but your a funny &** •••••. Not being rascist but a complement.
The op is looking for advice on dating women nyc. Since your an old timer you help him out. Any wayI prey, looking for true love can be costly, I know to many dudes who are paying the price off being in true love by getting weekly deductions on their paystubs because of child support.

Last edited by Bronxguyanese; 04-22-2012 at 01:29 AM..

Old 04-22-2012, 01:53 AM

Quote:

Adam West Says What - YouTube

Old 04-22-2012, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitlock View Post
I would say if you're financially secure it helps alot in sustaining a longer relationship. My sis is a good example of this, she married a financially secure clean cut guy in 1997 who provided her everything and she in return gave birth to 2 girls and 1 boy for him. In 2011 my sister deciced she had enough and divorced him. All she got from him when she left was a crappy red Fiat 2005 which she sold for $1000. But now she has a new guy who is pretty much the same type as the previous but more social and not so introvert thant her ex hubby, my sis of course moved immediately into his big suburban house, altough the boyfriends demented mother also lives in the house but my sis said that next fall it's best for her and her children that she is being put to a mental asylum, the boyfriend had no objections. I spoke with my sis yesterday and next friday they are getting married! No lie! Well, anyways this time around there is a settlement that in case of divorce she inherits also a great deal of this guy in case of divorce. What I noticed about my sis that her butt is slightly bigger than the last time I met her ( don't get me wrong it's always been shapely and well trimmed though), so my conclusion is that shes pregnant. This new child is her return present to her soon to be hubby who has no own children. All an all I hope my sis is happy and in love. She left everything in form of friends, family and social network behind in NYC and she has not made any new ones in the burbs, out there they are not used to an attractive NYC mulatto chick and the other houswife neighbors are jealous and skeptical. She expressed her feelings by saying sometimes "I feel like I need a manual in how to interact with this ppl."

I hope shes happy now.

This was an example to the OP on how some typical NYC chicks behave and are looking for in the days of collapsing economy and sky high living cost.
...and it keeps getting worse!

You're sister is a HO' of an infinite order of magniitude! Hooking up with chumps for change!

You s/b embarassed to post that Ho' story. The fact that you are not, says everything.

I guess if the economy gets worse, she'll be more honest and get out on the Stroll. Maybe she will hire you to watch her back.

Oh, btw, it isn't a matter of the *wives* not used to a mullatto, they are just not used to a Ho next door! It ain't the South Bronx after all....

UnfkNreal!

Old 04-22-2012, 04:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Translation:

Yup, real soulmates!

LOL

Translation:

Thug em, Fk em, luv em, leave em...
Excuse my French but your a funny &** •••••. Not being rascist but a complement.
The op is looking for advice on dating women nyc. Since your an old timer you help him out. Any wayI prey, looking for true love can be costly, I know to many dudes who are paying the price off being in true love by getting weekly deductions on their paystubs because of child support.[/quote]

You'll never find it the way you are going.

The way you think, the way you act, the things you say and do, are WRONG!

None of it will get you to your ambition.

Btw, the OP isn't the one I'm trying to help out....

You are like a guy walking backwards, pissed cause he can't see where he is going.

You need to stop! Turn around and see where you are, otherwise you'll never know where you are going.

For example, WHAT does true love have to do with being so absolutely irresponsible as to drop their seed without thought, preparation, forethought?

You're talking NONSENSE!

What you are really talking about are people who do not know how to conduct themselves. Don't have a clue as to how to negotiate life. If one can't deal with Life, how the heck can a person deal with Love?

Does it surprise you that all the people I know who have gotten married are still married. That there are no out of wedlock babies. That the term "baby daddy" might as well be in a foreign language.

Old 04-22-2012, 07:55 AM

5,452 posts, read 11,252,341 times
I dedicate this to Mr. Saxophone player John Coltrane.

Ice T 99 Problems - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City