Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-22-2015, 09:08 PM

142 posts, read 198,792 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydoll7304 View Post
Yes, lobby is finished, though I haven't moved in yet. I've stopped walked by though.
Thank you! Wishing you a smooth move in date.

Old 06-22-2015, 11:10 PM

8 posts, read 14,177 times
Default moved in to crossings

Quote:
Yes, lobby is finished, though I haven't moved in yet. I've stopped walked by though.
I just moved into Crossings this past weekend. Began the process in January. My move-in date did not get pushed back in fact they tried to push it up which did not work with my previous rental contract. The lobby is completely done. The floor for the amenities is also complete. From what I can hear in the morning they still have some apartments above that need work.

Old 06-23-2015, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnysidebelle View Post
I just moved into Crossings this past weekend. Began the process in January. My move-in date did not get pushed back in fact they tried to push it up which did not work with my previous rental contract. The lobby is completely done. The floor for the amenities is also complete. From what I can hear in the morning they still have some apartments above that need work.
That is great to hear. On the day you moved did you notice a number of people also moving in that day on your floor.

Old 06-23-2015, 08:34 AM

200 posts, read 374,671 times
Quote:
Omg congrats!!! I move in soon and I'm so excited!! What are your initial thoughts??

Old 06-23-2015, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LICCAT View Post
That is great to hear. On the day you moved did you notice a number of people also moving in that day on your floor.
i was in and out as you might imagine but i saw maybe a handful of other people moving not too busy

Old 06-23-2015, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Omg congrats!!! I move in soon and I'm so excited!! What are your initial thoughts??
Thank you! I think someone said this earlier in the forum but it's like living in a fancy hotel. My apt gets a lot of sunlight in the AM so much so that I wake up an hour earlier than I have to because of the glare (and i'm not even facing Manhattan.) All of the staff has been kind and responsive...there's obviously still a lot of work to be done (roof won't be ready until August), but the rest of the amenities on the 2nd floor are up and running--kids playroom, laundry room, business center. Lobby is fully done.

Old 06-23-2015, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Thank you! I think someone said this earlier in the forum but it's like living in a fancy hotel. My apt gets a lot of sunlight in the AM so much so that I wake up an hour earlier than I have to because of the glare (and i'm not even facing Manhattan.) All of the staff has been kind and responsive...there's obviously still a lot of work to be done (roof won't be ready until August), but the rest of the amenities on the 2nd floor are up and running--kids playroom, laundry room, business center. Lobby is fully done.
Do the windows come with blinds? Do you mind listing the floor that you moved into. Great to hear positive things about HPS!!!

Old 06-24-2015, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LICCAT View Post
Do the windows come with blinds? Do you mind listing the floor that you moved into. Great to hear positive things about HPS!!!
yes the windows come with blinds already. I'm on floor 7

Old 06-24-2015, 07:07 AM

136 posts, read 217,510 times
Default Crossings

Quote:
Sorry for asking, but since u r on the 7th floor, do you face a brick wall or any other obstruction? Thanks.

Old 06-24-2015, 01:18 PM

46 posts, read 65,033 times
Quote:
Yay congrats!! I'm so excited for you!! I'm from Sunnyside too and I can't wait to move in in Sept!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery