Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2012, 03:22 PM

33,546 posts, read 37,145,710 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
If you want to claim the documentary contains lies or misinformation then show proof of that or don't expect me to take you're work over theirs when they show proof with lab tests. Frankly I do not believe or trust you.
You still don't get it do you...You are the one making the claims, so it is you that has to provide evidence...That mockumentery you posted is NOT evidence.

Old 09-04-2012, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC4Me View Post
OK, here you go. All the debunking you could possibly want and all based on SCIENTIFIC FACT.

Debunked: What In The World Are They Spraying? - Contrail Science » Contrail Science
Great article, but I doubt if Don will read it...

Old 09-04-2012, 03:38 PM

11,411 posts, read 7,809,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Of course he won't. He's not interested in science unless the word junk proceeds it. He'll continue with his 'Lalalala...I'm not listening" debate style when presented with facts.

However, others with open minds will follow the link and can determine for themselves where the truth lies. That site debunks all the arguements made by chemtrailers and exposes them for the tin foil hat wearing idiots they are.

Old 09-04-2012, 03:48 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,463,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
But... but... but... that article refers to measurements in "ug/L" but there is NO SUCH MEASUREMENT in the Système International, therefore the entire thing is BUNK and should be ignored by all reality-based Americans, and by the way have you seen this online ad for aluminum-proof baseball caps?

</sarc>

(Of course I know they meant µg/L.)

Old 09-04-2012, 05:16 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,566,757 times
This may sound cynical coming from a nun, but Bertell snaps, "Once your eyes are open, you can't close them again.'' Rosie Bertell
"Soon I was caught in the anti-nuclear network and, because I had a data base of medical information, I was constantly asked to speak,'' Bertell says. "I began to realize it was routine for the military to release radiation and that it also set radiation standards.''
Meanwhile, ``tension was high'' at the Roswell Institute, which "favoured'' the nuclear industry because it supplied research dollars.
"Scientists are economic prisoners. I was told what I could say, so I quit,'' says Bertell, with the air of someone who has just licked the school bully.

She is a scientist and researcher with advanced degrees in math, biology, chemistry and biochemistry. I would believe her, before those debunker shills, plus I am witness to being inundated with chemtrails for years, here in Shasts Country, where soil and water tests were taken. One would have to be a complete moron to believe those are all contrails.

New World Order and the Chemtrails Connection - YouTube

Old 09-04-2012, 05:40 PM

23,861 posts, read 24,115,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
She is a scientist and researcher with advanced degrees in math, biology, chemistry and biochemistry.
She isn't a scientist. She WAS, sort of, until she died in June.

You guys don't even know when your primary sources are dead? HAHAHAHAHA!!! Must have been the chemtrails. There's no valid reason that someone as young as 83 should die of natural causes, right?

Anyway, she had a PhD in Biometrics from the Catholic University of America. That's it. And she got that in 1966.

Sorry to break it to you, but your source isn't only dead, but she's also not as highly credentialed as you think.

Once again, the chemtrail "researchers" have failed to actually research...

Old 09-04-2012, 05:48 PM

8,263 posts, read 12,200,443 times
Quote:
One would have to be a complete moron to
...to not know there is gravity on the moon?

Old 09-04-2012, 06:11 PM

Quote:
This may sound cynical coming from a nun, but Bertell snaps, "Once your eyes are open, you can't close them again.'' Rosie Bertell
"Soon I was caught in the anti-nuclear network and, because I had a data base of medical information, I was constantly asked to speak,'' Bertell says. "I began to realize it was routine for the military to release radiation and that it also set radiation standards.''
Meanwhile, ``tension was high'' at the Roswell Institute, which "favoured'' the nuclear industry because it supplied research dollars.
"Scientists are economic prisoners. I was told what I could say, so I quit,'' says Bertell, with the air of someone who has just licked the school bully.

She is a scientist and researcher with advanced degrees in math, biology, chemistry and biochemistry. I would believe her, before those debunker shills, plus I am witness to being inundated with chemtrails for years, here in Shasts Country, where soil and water tests were taken. One would have to be a complete moron to believe those are all contrails.
Right of the bat she is mistaken..."vapor trails only last 15 or 16 seconds"...fail number one...The rest is pure 100% unadulterated hogwash as well.

Old 09-04-2012, 06:29 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,201,643 times
Quote:

Isn't the setting sun casting gorgeous colors on the C-5A's contrails?

The video's only accredited scientific data?

Bertell saying "I think" "I believe" "I'm sure"

Oh yeah, that's really going to convince people....

Old 09-04-2012, 08:39 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,566,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
She isn't a scientist. She WAS, sort of, until she died in June.

You guys don't even know when your primary sources are dead? HAHAHAHAHA!!! Must have been the chemtrails. There's no valid reason that someone as young as 83 should die of natural causes, right?

Anyway, she had a PhD in Biometrics from the Catholic University of America. That's it. And she got that in 1966.

Sorry to break it to you, but your source isn't only dead, but she's also not as highly credentialed as you think.

Once again, the chemtrail "researchers" have failed to actually research...
Once again, you failed to watch the video. She died, so what, when she did her video's she was very much alive and an outspoken activist.

No, her PhD is not all, she received five honorary degrees, as I stated previously.
Rosalie Bertell, Ph.D., GNSH
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies