Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-14-2013, 01:50 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,531,102 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
The paid shill accusation gets a bit tiresome.

Who would pay someone like Mr. XXX anything to post idiotic threads on forums all day? If you've got money to burn and a political message to spew, there are much better ways to get your message out than paying someone to post inane crap on a forum. Much more likely is that he's just an angry person with nothing better to do.

Now, that said, of course he's making it up. It's like he thinks the rest of us have never gone to the grocery store.
I guess it depends if poor people shop where you do.

When I lived in an upper middle class suburban area I didn't see it; I hardly saw the Lone Star card being used.

Now I'm in a rural area with many more poor and boy do I see it now all over town.
I saw one lady in front of me pay for her food using 2 Lone Star cards and the cashier never even questioned it. And you need a pin number to use those cards so stolen cards don't mean much.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2013, 01:50 PM

1,469 posts, read 1,802,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
If zero tax dollars went to EBT, you would still be broke.

He doesn't get it. I wonder if he's mad that his "tax dollars" are not going to feed the rich lazies, or he's mad that the people who getting on these programs are on his level or maybe below. Maybe wealthy people are the only ones who should suck off the government's teat.

Old 01-14-2013, 01:51 PM

1,167 posts, read 1,123,257 times
Quote:
I mean, you have to admit it is a huge coincidence. He starts posting tons of stupid threads a day for months. It abruptly ends election night.

Your account is started in November right after that. (Give a few days for butthurtness, I suppose). Then you start posting tons of stupid threads a day. For months.

I mean it is one hell of a coincidence.

But JT did have laser like focus in his propaganda. Yours is more scatter-shot and anecdotal. Touche?
Yeah...but you love them!!!!

Old 01-14-2013, 01:53 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,247,766 times
Quote:

Who would pay someone like Mr. XXX anything to post idiotic threads on forums all day? If you've got money to burn and a political message to spew, there are much better ways to get your message out than paying someone to post inane crap on a forum. Much more likely is that he's just an angry person with nothing better to do.

Now, that said, of course he's making it up. It's like he thinks the rest of us have never gone to the grocery store.
Could be either way. No reason for or lawn guy to have been off work right after the election. Thus he should have had work and showed up right after JT800 left. Thus a PAID SCHILL.Maybe old Karl Rove is keeping a few idiots on the payroll. Remember Karl brought in about 30 million in fees for himself alone.

1,469 posts, read 1,802,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
i mean, you have to admit it is a huge coincidence. He starts posting tons of stupid threads a day for months. It abruptly ends election night.

Your account is started in november right after that. (give a few days for butthurtness, i suppose). Then you start posting tons of stupid threads a day. For months.

I mean it is one hell of a coincidence.

But jt did have laser like focus in his propaganda. Yours is more scatter-shot and anecdotal. Touche?

bol!!!

67 posts, read 72,069 times
Quote:

Astroturfing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It happens.

Old 01-14-2013, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Could be either way. No reason for or lawn guy to have been off work right after the election. Thus he should have had work and showed up right after JT800 left. Thus a PAID SCHILL.Maybe old Karl Rove is keeping a few idiots on the payroll. Remember Karl brought in about 30 million in fees for himself alone.
Honestly...Im not "JT800"!!!!!

Old 01-14-2013, 01:55 PM

10,553 posts, read 9,656,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
I have never seen an Obama jacket.
Maybe they were wearing Obama track suits....oh wait....

Old 01-14-2013, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Maybe they were wearing Obama track suits.
i knew michelle was a closet lesbian!!!

Old 01-14-2013, 01:58 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,477,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.XXX View Post
Yeah...but you love them!!!!
I think you are confused about the definition of "love."

People don't love things that they mock.

I think you are looking at the definition of schadenfreude.

Nobody loves your threads. Liberals and independents come here to laugh at and mock your failed abortions at political discourse. Hell, even the Right leaning members hold their noses when they enter this "thread."

Buttfumble.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies