Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-28-2013, 11:14 PM

329 posts, read 431,164 times

Advertisements

Many black males grew up as feral children. They were never taught right from wrong or to have a soul. That is why they are violent. Not because of anything genetic. There is nothing that can be done about the problem except to racially profile and keep a very close eye on them and lock them up when they get out of hand (hopefully before they kill somebody). Since they are only a small fraction of the population, that should not be hard to do even if they whine about "stop and frisk" and such. If i were a cop, I would certainly take a hard look at them.

Old 11-28-2013, 11:18 PM

Any white person that says "we don't profile" is a liar. We ALL profile. If I am pulling into a gas station or store and I see a group of young black males hanging around, I will pull out and go elsewhere rather than to risk a confrontation with them. If I am pumping gas and I see them nearby, I make sure my .38 is out of the center console and within easy reach should I need it.

Old 11-28-2013, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
The Italian Mafia still exist as well as the Russian Mob, as well as other European type present day mobsters
Yes but they do not shoot infants and little kids. That is the difference.

Old 11-28-2013, 11:23 PM

6,421 posts, read 7,662,941 times
Hoping didn't work for my family. They killed my cousin who was a college senior with much to contribute to society and had no interest in them so she fought to her death. Hope they are enjoying their holidays in the Ohio Penn at taxpayer expense.

Hope doesn't take the place of strong action.

Old 11-30-2013, 02:13 PM

72,978 posts, read 62,563,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi60 View Post
Hoping didn't work for my family. They killed my cousin who was a college senior with much to contribute to society and had no interest in them so she fought to her death. Hope they are enjoying their holidays in the Ohio Penn at taxpayer expense.

Hope doesn't take the place of strong action.
What strong action? If someone gets killed, you try the killer. Once found guilty, said killer will spend the remainder of said life in prison, or get the death penalty in some cases. What else is meant by strong action?

Old 11-30-2013, 09:38 PM

143 posts, read 296,152 times
If you believe the statistics from genetic testing companies such as 23andme, African Americans have between 10-25% European DNA (as well as 1.3% Neanderthal). Most of this mixture was as a result of the massive rapes during antebellum south (Y-DNA Haplogroups).

So for the sake of this discussion, African Americans are not African/black the way whites would like you to think.

Old 12-01-2013, 06:20 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,121,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WmMeeker View Post
Many black males grew up as feral children. They were never taught right from wrong or to have a soul. That is why they are violent. Not because of anything genetic. There is nothing that can be done about the problem except to racially profile and keep a very close eye on them and lock them up when they get out of hand (hopefully before they kill somebody). Since they are only a small fraction of the population, that should not be hard to do even if they whine about "stop and frisk" and such. If i were a cop, I would certainly take a hard look at them.
Keep that racial profiling stuff to yourself.

We live in America. We may not have all the rights we are supposed to have but don't come stepping on mine.

Old 12-01-2013, 06:23 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,121,470 times
Quote:
Your right, that would be white suburban kids

There's all white neighborhoods I wouldn't dare step foot in. There's trailer parks I wouldn't wander off into on my own. There's all black neighborhoods I wouldn't venture into. Hispanic neighborhoods...

There's crime all over the world. Maybe there's certain conditions that breed high crime rates.

Old 12-01-2013, 06:20 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,315,918 times
Quote:
The gangsters or white people? FYI the Russian mobs have been behind global child exploitation is that better than shooting them?

Old 12-01-2013, 06:22 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,315,918 times
Quote:
Any white person that says "we don't profile" is a liar. We ALL profile. If I am pulling into a gas station or store and I see a group of young black males hanging around, I will pull out and go elsewhere rather than to risk a confrontation with them. If I am pumping gas and I see them nearby, I make sure my .38 is out of the center console and within easy reach should I need it.

There is not much of a difference between cowardice and caution with you is there?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies