Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-27-2015, 06:31 PM

46,263 posts, read 27,082,117 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Had they not had health problems?

Or not gotten hit by a car, or fallen off a ladder, or caught pneumonia.

Great logic you have there.
Were they able to afford the insurance, a basic question which has NOT been answered...yet many people such as you have blathered without true knowledge of the story....

How leftist of....the left......

Cause by NOW, everyone was supposed to be covered....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2015, 06:32 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,815,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
I assume you don't buy into the whole "charity" thing. I think it's wonderful to see people who can afford to lend a helping hand, lend a helping hand. The government has not business in the healthcare business.
Whatever he is begging for, its still begging.

Maybe they should put labeled empty coffee cans around town (at various stores) asking for contributions for him in his time of self-imposed need? Thats also begging.

Old 02-27-2015, 06:33 PM

46,263 posts, read 27,082,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post

Maybe they should put labeled empty coffee cans around town (at various stores) asking for contributions for him in his time of self-imposed need? Thats also begging.
Maybe insurance should be affordab........oh wait.....

Old 02-27-2015, 06:34 PM

2,078 posts, read 1,027,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrexDigit View Post
Idiots that are intellectually lazy and hijack threads.

What about an idiot like me who calls out hypocrites?

Old 02-27-2015, 06:36 PM

2,078 posts, read 1,027,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Did you spend any time on the Trayvon Martin threads? You will see a bunch of conservative glee there over a death.

So far you've added little. Tell us, is the Sheriff a mooch or not?

Will you be donating to his fund out of the goodness of your heart?

Sure wont be. I don't know this guy and with a job like sherriff he should have the means to provide for himself.

Old 02-27-2015, 06:40 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,815,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertfchew View Post
Sure wont be. I don't know this guy and with a job like sherriff he should have the means to provide for himself.
He quit that job last year. He should have the means but doesn't. So now, he is begging.

Old 02-27-2015, 06:41 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,410,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post

I don't agree that it is begging. I don't see a call for humanity in a dire situation as begging. Maybe that's just me or maybe you have no compassion.

Old 02-27-2015, 06:44 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,185,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Were they able to afford the insurance, a basic question which has NOT been answered...yet many people such as you have blathered without true knowledge of the story....

How leftist of....the left......

Cause by NOW, everyone was supposed to be covered....
It's not affordable because he's broke and unemployed.

He quit his job. Maybe he should've thought about that before he quit. I wouldn't quit my job and lose my insurance.

He thought he'd be a congressman...He struck out. That's just too damn bad.

Old 02-27-2015, 06:45 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,185,642 times
Quote:
I don't agree that it is begging. I don't see a call for humanity in a dire situation as begging. Maybe that's just me or maybe you have no compassion.
It's begging...with a capital B.

Old 02-27-2015, 06:46 PM

191 posts, read 171,951 times
Quote:
Shouldn't he as a lifelong taxpayer be able to sign up for Obummercare during the open enrollment period or Medicaid seeing that he has no income? There is no reason liberals should be the only ones to have access to healthcare. Obummercare and Medicaid is compassion for people who need help.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies