Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2019, 07:30 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
Men don't want more?
As an abstract concept, no?

We are the source of more.

Old 09-07-2019, 07:31 PM

7,293 posts, read 4,095,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Funny women in their reproductive prime stand in line to the guys (later to be called "jerks") who will not commit not speaking of providing. Women are getting pregnant by "unstable" guys with the right personality all the time. Provider types are in demand much later in woman' life to pick up sloppy thirty seconds and all the baggage she's accumulated jumping from one unattainable guy to another. What a great deal provider guys can get on preowned women with baggage but only if they can show they can provide and submit to her needs. Females collectively lost their minds.
Quote:
Men who think of women in these terms are doomed if they truly are looking for love.

But I'm not sure what you're looking for, actually.
Quote:
Manipulative female rhetoric strikes again. What is love really? A female might stick a knife between man' ribs, turn it a few times and she'll keep on professing love to that man. As some women told me, "there are many ways to love." So technically there are ways for a woman to love a man when she cuts into his lifeless ribcage with a knife. Women throw around word "love" way too much for it mean much, but then when pressed to explain herself she claims secret, deep, sacral knowledge of that word only a supreme spiritual being like herself can understand.
What's your point? Avoid dating women because they can't be trusted?

Old 09-07-2019, 07:32 PM

7,293 posts, read 4,095,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
As an abstract concept, no?

We are the source of more.
As I stated before, not in my experience. I never dated a guy who had more than me.

Old 09-07-2019, 07:34 PM

30,371 posts, read 19,162,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC4Me View Post
In this day and age it’s more that women like men who will be equal partners in financially supporting and raising kids. And any man worth marrying will want the same from his wife.
No disagreement, but the problem is too many men that are just slacking off not doing their part...JMO

Old 09-07-2019, 07:38 PM

21,933 posts, read 9,503,108 times
Quote:
Manipulative female rhetoric strikes again. What is love really? A female might stick a knife between man' ribs, turn it a few times and she'll keep on professing love to that man. As some women told me, "there are many ways to love." So technically there are ways for a woman to love a man when she cuts into his lifeless ribcage with a knife. Women throw around word "love" way too much for it mean much, but then when pressed to explain herself she claims secret, deep, sacral knowledge of that word only a supreme spiritual being like herself can understand.
You might benefit from a year or six of therapy.

Old 09-07-2019, 07:44 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,594,663 times
The Marriage Crisis
How marriage has changed in the last 50 years and why it continues to decline

"While marriage is in decline, unmarried cohabitation is on the rise. Fifteen times the number of couples today live together outside of marriage than in 1960. Almost half of cohabiting households include children."

Old 09-07-2019, 07:47 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,590,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl415 View Post
Half the posters on this thread sound like the kind of psycho men who shoot up a mall or school because they can’t get the attention of the women they want attention from. FFS, get a life and stop bashing women and blaming them for everything. It’s not a good look and it’s pretty effing lame. I never see women go to the lengths to bash men that men go to to bash women. It’s a serious issue and no coincidence that men are the violent ones when you look at the hateful, bitter crap some of them spew.
noncompliant male bashing, shaming and insults, females use those 3 all the time in lieu of argumentation, please, just read this thread. As soon as a male shows some signs of discomfort with the way things are, females activate all the shaming and manipulative language and tell him to blame himself and suck it up. But for as long a compliant man chews his cud and pulls his plow on the plantation all is great.

Old 09-07-2019, 07:47 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,046,690 times
Quote:
Men who think of women in these terms are doomed if they truly are looking for love.

But I'm not sure what you're looking for, actually.
I am thinking these men are middle aged 4-5's disgruntled because they can't get twenty-something 9-10's to fall all over them begging to attend to their every want and need.

Old 09-07-2019, 07:52 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times
Who cares what a study says?

Screw who you want. Marry who you want. As long as it's consensual whatever.

Old 09-07-2019, 07:54 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,590,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
You might benefit from a year or six of therapy.
Shaming again. Perhaps you need some therapy to work the origins of your denial out. The female attitudes to "love" I described are rather universal. Supreme spiritualists claim supreme knowledge of love, the knowledge they cannot explain to male beings on the lower plains of existence. Mania of spiritual grandeur unsupported with real life evidence deserves a shrink, don't you think?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies