Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2008, 04:10 PM

5,273 posts, read 14,549,801 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonrise View Post
Wow,
Artful Dodger, thy name is sbd78. I'm perplexed that you feel that these pics are disgusting and offensive, yet the very act that these pictures portray (burning, dismembering of preborn babies) is irrelevant to you.

Those of you in the pro-death camp have done an excellent job of marketing murder. I mean, who wouldn't support a woman's right; only some chauvinistic neanderthal. Funny thing is many of us feel that that phrase is incomplete and the wording in total should read, "A woman's right to kill her unborn child." Now, that changes things a bit doesn't it? Like I said, you pro-deathers have done an excellent job at marketing murder. Ironically enough, women make up the majority of pro-life groups.

Sadly, the two groups won't change the others mind. We believe that the pre-born are the most defenseless, precious being that should be protected to the utmost. You believe that abortion is a woman's choice, ala breast implants and liposuction. Incompatible belief systems.

If a baby's head appears and a doctor drills a hole in it, we're all supposed to celebrate.

Kick a dog, go to jail.

Seems a bit out of balance, doesn't it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2008, 04:12 PM

8,231 posts, read 17,323,982 times
Quote:
So you are obviously disgusted by abortion, which these pictures depict, correct? Truth is messy and ugly sometimes.
So is any kind of medical procedure....

Old 07-11-2008, 04:15 PM

1,385 posts, read 3,007,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAZER PROPHET View Post
If a baby's head appears and a doctor drills a hole in it, we're all supposed to celebrate.

Kick a dog, go to jail.

What kind of backwards medical procedures have you been reading about?

Old 07-11-2008, 04:16 PM

4,657 posts, read 8,714,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAZER PROPHET View Post

Kick a dog, go to jail.

How many PETA wackos cry and wail over the yellow tailed whipperwhill yet don't even think twice about the millions of preborn babies burned, brains sucked out and limbs dismembered, all in the name of choice. Secular fundamentalist neolibs decry the death penalty as "cruel and unusual punishment" yet again are all for murdering innocent babies who feel pain, all in the name of "choice". God help us all.

Old 07-11-2008, 04:17 PM

1,385 posts, read 3,007,312 times
Quote:
How many PETA wackos cry and wail over the yellow tailed whipperwhill yet don't even think twice about the millions of preborn babies burned, brains sucked out and limbs dismembered, all in the name of choice. Secular fundamentalist neolibs decry the death penalty as "cruel and unusual punishment" yet again are all for murdering innocent babies who feel pain, all in the name of "choice". God help us all.
*applause* and the award for most dramatic goes to.....

Old 07-11-2008, 04:20 PM

Quote:
If you are so anti abortion, I hope you don't wear a condom EVER. Oh, and sex? It's for procreation ONLY, otherwise think of all those poor, wasted, dead pre-baby sperm.

Old 07-11-2008, 04:28 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,643,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimomx3 View Post
If you are so anti abortion, I hope you don't wear a condom EVER. Oh, and sex? It's for procreation ONLY, otherwise think of all those poor, wasted, dead pre-baby sperm.
Oh for gods sake, nobody considers sperm a baby.

Old 07-11-2008, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
Oh for gods sake, nobody considers sperm a baby.
God does. He told me so.

Old 07-11-2008, 04:31 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,643,191 times
Quote:
God does. He told me so.
Then apparently someone needs to up the lithium And I don't mean god!

Old 07-11-2008, 04:39 PM

4,657 posts, read 8,714,762 times
Quote:
You're obviously being facetious because sperm is just that, sperm. I'm as light hearted and goofy as the next guy but I will never be glib about the murder of millions of preborn babies each year.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies