Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2012, 01:13 PM

156 posts, read 335,525 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaffeGal View Post
There has to be a lot more to this than just mooning. This started all because you two were watching tv together and you made an off the cuff remark, wow. To me, he sounds a little off to lose his temper over something that didn't even happen.
Yes it is sad. I don't know what went off in his mind, but I am starting to suspect him of doing some low down stuff, ya know.

Old 05-24-2012, 01:18 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,448,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wishing1 View Post
Yes it is sad. I don't know what went off in his mind, but I am starting to suspect him of doing some low down stuff, ya know.
If this is the first time he's done this, and it's totally out of character for him, that spat wasn't about you mooning someone.

It doesn't make sense to turn you into the subject of an argument when #1 you didn't do anything, and #2 there wasn't likely ever going to be a moment when you would do that.

Him snapping at you was over something else entirely different, and you should press him to find out what it is.

Old 05-24-2012, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
If my girlfriend were actively into "mooning" people, I'd leave her pretty quick. If she merely said that she didn't think it was a big deal (not that she would ever do it), we'd simply disagree and talk about specific scenarios aimed at making sure our son didn't get into it. If she said she might do it, it would be cause for concern. Mostly because it's immature and yeah, somewhat gross no matter who/what you are.

If a guy calls his girlfriend a ho, he doesn't deserve a girlfriend no mo
Lol at actively mooning people. So far from the case. But yes I did say I didn't see a problem with it and I might do it if the scenario was what i originally said.
But no I wouldn't walk up to someone and moon them... Highway only, far away in a land unknown, with my homies or him, & it would be a once in a life time thing. I mean I never did it when I was a kid, but I don't see such harm in my scenario.
Now yeah, if I walk up to someone in a store and mooned them ok. you now have permission to choke me out. (jokingly of course).

Yes its gross, its suppose to be for shock value/fun....I want to look back on my life and say you know what, I had some fun times with fun people. And of course I could find other fun things to do.
But if that situation presented itself, so be it.

I feel like at least I was honest in my thoughts and actions. He feels like no matter what or how you look at it, his words exactly "well if you want to show your azz and be loose go ahead, no body wants a wife like that" He says now I am in a certain place with him because of it.

Old 05-24-2012, 01:31 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,448,181 times
Quote:
He feels like no matter what or how you look at it, his words exactly "well if you want to show your azz and be loose go ahead, no body wants a wife like that"

He says now I am in a certain place with him because of it.
He's immature if that's true.

It doesn't have to be about that at all, he could be looking for a reason to pick a fight.

Old 05-24-2012, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
If this is the first time he's done this, and it's totally out of character for him, that spat wasn't about you mooning someone.

It doesn't make sense to turn you into the subject of an argument when #1 you didn't do anything, and #2 there wasn't likely ever going to be a moment when you would do that.

Him snapping at you was over something else entirely different, and you should press him to find out what it is.
You are so right, hopefully we can get to the bottom of this. I am really clueless.
I asked him if that is how he felt and he said yes. I asked him if there was something more to it and he said point blank "as long as you are showing your azz then you are loose, not wifey material, I call it how I see it"

Maybe we are over. I asked him if he still respects me, love me, all that good stuff and he had the nerve to say yes, but ends it with I will always think you are going to be showing your azz now.

Like I said earlier, he is trying to really insult me as if mooning is in the same class as a stripper, prostitute or ho.

And so far he is being bull headed about the whole situation.

And because of all of this I am getting truly fed up.

We have kids and I love him, but this right here is going to change a lot of things.

Old 05-24-2012, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
He's immature if that's true.

It doesn't have to be about that at all, he could be looking for a reason to pick a fight.
And what is funny is he had the nerve to say what mature mother would moon someone and think its funny.

And oh how he claims he hates to argue but really loves it. You might be right.

But why.

Old 05-24-2012, 01:40 PM

6,486 posts, read 6,385,808 times
Quote:
his words exactly "well if you want to show your azz and be loose go ahead, no body wants a wife like that" He says now I am in a certain place with him because of it.
At the risk of encouraging what I really, really do not want to encourage here, lol, he's wrong. Some men do want a wife like that *shrugs*

All you can do is compromise, I guess. You agree to never moon anyone in this lifetime (because when you get to heaven, how can you possibly resist?), and he agrees to... oh idk, treat you with more respect than to call you a ho? Good grief! I'm fairly confident that most (won't say all, but most) women do not want a husband like that!

Old 05-24-2012, 01:48 PM

The single life is starting to look so much better. All the years I invested in this man and he talks to me like I am shyte and like i f'ed around on him. I might have to chalk it up to being 2 totally different people with different views. We are at a serious crossroads. And I just called him to get a few things off my chest, and he still is saying the same things. So pretty much...no matter what is said....EVERYTHING BOILS DOWN TO ME SHOWING MY you know what.
When I tell him how I feel totally disrespected by what he says.
He then says oh well so do I.

So now where do we go from here. I guess I need to pack my things and move on. Deep down inside I am crushed and want it to work, but I know its not.

He is not coming off of his statements and pretty much, I guess, his word is it.

Old 05-24-2012, 01:49 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,694,379 times
Quote:
The single life is starting to look so much better. All the years I invested in this man and he talks to me like I am shyte and like i f'ed around on him. I might have to chalk it up to being 2 totally different people with different views. We are at a serious crossroads. And I just called him to get a few things off my chest, and he still is saying the same things. So pretty much...no matter what is said....EVERYTHING BOILS DOWN TO ME SHOWING MY you know what.
When I tell him how I feel totally disrespected by what he says.
He then says oh well so do I.

So now where do we go from here. I guess I need to pack my things and move on. Deep down inside I am crushed and want it to work, but I know its not.

He is not coming off of his statements and pretty much, I guess, his word is it.

Okay, you cannot be for real.

You are pulling our legs, having a little fun on a boring afternoon at work maybe?

Old 05-24-2012, 01:53 PM

10,179 posts, read 11,161,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Okay, you cannot be for real.

You are pulling our legs, having a little fun on a boring afternoon at work maybe?
I know right...

And people are believing this crap, the OP spews...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.