Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2012, 05:11 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,280,139 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEarthBeneathMe View Post
Still married - yes.

We took our rings off, decided on a plan to end things with least amount of damage to either of us, and are working towards it.

On our profiles, we each have that we're still married but getting a divorce, and live with each other as roommates for the time being.
So why are you still posting on here?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2012, 05:13 PM

1,429 posts, read 2,447,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
So why are you still posting on here?
Because City Data is a great forum and writing is cathartic.....

Why are you still reading and replying..?

Old 09-04-2012, 05:17 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,280,139 times
Quote:
Because City Data is a great forum and writing is cathartic.....

Why are you still reading and replying..?
So true. It's a brick wall mated with a drama queen.

Done.

Last edited by MsAnnThrope; 09-04-2012 at 05:43 PM..

Old 09-04-2012, 05:27 PM

13,607 posts, read 21,414,703 times
Therapy? Therapy is a bottle of rum and a couple drunk nights, a gut wrenching cry from heart break, the kind that lumps in your throat cleansing the pain a bit. A couple rebound sexual escapades, followed by the pain going to the back ground and moving on and loving yourself again and maybe someone else also down the road. No need to give away money to a therapist with a college degree who will give you a few feel good pep talks.

Old 09-04-2012, 05:30 PM

691 posts, read 1,428,507 times
As usual the women of city-data shame the male OP for taking a stand against his cheating wife...LOL what a bunch of hypocrites.

Old 09-04-2012, 05:34 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,753,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamCharger1985 View Post
As usual the women of city-data shame the male OP for taking a stand against his cheating wife...LOL what a bunch of hypocrites.
No, the women on CD are shaming him for being emotionally abusive and controlling and for not leaving like he should.

Old 09-04-2012, 05:35 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,679,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
Therapy? Therapy is a bottle of rum and a couple drunk nights, a gut wrenching cry from heart break, the kind that lumps in your throat cleansing the pain a bit. A couple rebound sexual escapades, followed by the pain going to the back ground and moving on and loving yourself again and maybe someone else also down the road. No need to give away money to a therapist with a college degree who will give you a few feel good pep talks.
Agreed!

Old 09-04-2012, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
No, the women on CD are shaming him for being emotionally abusive and controlling and for not leaving like he should.
Please - see the post (#155) where I make the clarification time line.

I didn't make it for no reason people..

Not controlling or emotionally abusive, thanks though..

Hence why I tried being emotional affair guys friend, let him over to the house, protected her from family finding out about their sexual stuff, got us in counseling, etc etc etc.

Old 09-04-2012, 05:41 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,753,497 times
Quote:
Please - see the post (#155) where I make the clarification time line.

I didn't make it for no reason people..

Not controlling or emotionally abusive, thanks though..

Hence why I tried being emotional affair guys friend, let him over to the house, protected her from family finding out about their sexual stuff, got us in counseling, etc etc etc.
Whatever dude, you're clearly delusional and love being a drama llama. Keep your cheating soon-to-be-ex wife and continue enabling her whoring around making you look like an eeyore. Whatever floats your boat.

Old 09-04-2012, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Whatever dude, you're clearly delusional and love being a drama llama. Keep your cheating soon-to-be-ex wife and continue enabling her whoring around making you look like an eeyore. Whatever floats your boat.
Please....

..for the love of God (although I'm an Atheist too haha..)...

...senorita, please..........

...actually read my posts....

..por favor...

We are divorcing.

Nobody is keeping anybody....

Jeez..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships