Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2013, 12:59 PM

50,378 posts, read 64,007,408 times

Advertisements

How old is she now? We have all done things when we were young and foolish that we would not do again. It's the way we learn. Your mistake is thinking her sexual past is any of your business. It sounds to me as if the train has left the station, and you will need to either need to come to terms with it, or cut her loose. If I were her, there is no way I would continue with you if you intend to rub her nose in it forever.

3,187 posts, read 5,153,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Lol @ "slutty" behaviour. Some people are unbelievable prudes. The OP and his woman should split up immediately, because his stickupthea$$ery personality is going to make her life a living hell. It doesn't sound like he'll ever get over it, and that's his loss, not hers. I've long lost track of how many BJs I gave, because it doesn't MATTER. It doesn't mean I had low self-esteem or that I hated myself. It means I had fun. I'm not the least bit embarrassed or ashamed of my behaviour. The sum total of my life experiences made me the fabulous person I am today.
The fact that I had a colourful history doesn't mean that the next guy I have a relationship with should worry that I'll go down on the bag boy when I get groceries. It doesn't work that way. If I'm with him now, I'm only with him and that's the only thing that should matter.

This post makes me utterly disgusted! I've always wanted a bag lady!, but I always got the bag boy........(tries to get self together) I'll be ok, just give me a minute,,(starting to cry again):cry ing:

No that's not a tear, I think I have something in my eye.

Last edited by supermanpansy; 03-30-2013 at 01:42 PM..

12,535 posts, read 15,206,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
And yet you invited it, encouraged it, enticed her for it, or just didn't discourage it

I'm sure you'll understand why we can't respect anything you say on the subject now either.

Well, you know what they say: If sleeping with men makes a woman dirty, that must mean men are dirt.

Old 03-30-2013, 01:06 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,160,243 times
The Abrahamic revulsion for what people do to each other with their bits strikes again.

Old 03-30-2013, 01:17 PM

11,222 posts, read 16,430,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffael View Post
am I the only one that considers oral sex worse than intercourse?

I could live with my gf having had meaningless sex with guys, because she has needs and it got her off.... It makes sense

her going down on guys is simply her being used as an object, a means to an end.... the guy just wants to bust a nut in her mouth, she has literally 0 pleasure from it... that makes it the worst thing a single girl can do in my eyes.

I have never truely respected any woman that has given me head on a one night stand.

U need to dump her man, you'll never get over it and nor should you

Huh? Really? I've known girls who love giving head. Not to whoever whips one out mind you, but to who their with or whatever the case my be. They are NOT sluts. I'll just use me for an example here: It absolutly gives, I assume a good majority of them/her pleasure knowing she's making my eyes roll back in my head, and making my toes curl. She would-not-stop until the "job" was done, and afterwards, she was so......satisfied, knowing that she could do this for me.

Flip the coin.....

I love returning the favor. I love responding to all the little, or, not so little reactions of her body whilst I do my thing. I love the fact that she's "talking" to me, but not using any words, and the fact that I can "communicate" with her in this fashion, absolutly give me pleasure.

^^^does that make sense? Do you know what I mean? lol

"A means to an end" ?????? You're damn right it is.

Old 03-30-2013, 01:28 PM

1,769 posts, read 1,234,227 times
hi todd, wow i am surprised at most of the responses you have gotten here. first off, i am a female and i do not feel at all like the majority of women who have responded to you. i completely understand how you would be hurt by this news you have learned about your girlfriend. i would not be able to handle the fact that my boyfriend had been with, had sex with, gone down on, whatever you want to say...sexual encounters, with that many women. it doesn't matter if it was in college. when you are in college you are not a helpless innocent fool who cannot control yourself. people still should have morals, yes even in college. my opinion, of course, that is apparently not shared with most people here. i am really shocked at how many people claim that they would be able to just brush this off and accept the past and move on.

i have not seen you saying that you expected a virgin. i don't know why that keeps getting brought up either. i see being a virgin and having been with 35 or so guys in college as opposite things! there can be a happy medium. well maybe not "happy", i mean not too many people want to know about their significant others past love lives, and imagine them having sex with someone else. i know i don't. but yes, as adults we accept that our partners have been with other people.

being promiscuous is different. again, people should (in my opinion) have morals, even when they are in their 20's. we are young when we are in our 20's, but we are still adults, still human, and still should have some self respect. if i am reading the other posts correctly, people in college should be able to have sex with as many people as possible because they are in college and having fun! and then the people in their future is going to have to be able to just accept that because hey i was in college! i was young!

i don't buy it. i wouldn't buy it. i don't know how many women my current boyfriend has slept with. we have not had that talk. i have had that talk with prior boyfriends and i no longer like doing that. not that i liked it before. but i guess i have learned that it is something that i just do not want to know. but if it came out at a party that he had been the party guy, sleeping with many many girls in college, i would have lost respect for him and i would probably not be able to get past that.

i hope you can figure out what you need to do for yourself to be happy. if this woman is not the one for you, i would move on and try to find someone who you will be completely happy with. there will always be issues with anybody. you can't be 100% happy with every thing about every one. but this one thing is something that i would not be able to live with.

i wish you well. you seem like a good guy.

Old 03-30-2013, 02:33 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,327,358 times
Quote:
i would not be able to handle the fact that my boyfriend had been with, had sex with, gone down on, whatever you want to say...sexual encounters, with that many women. it doesn't matter if it was in college. when you are in college you are not a helpless innocent fool who cannot control yourself. people still should have morals, yes even in college. my opinion, of course, that is apparently not shared with most people here. i am really shocked at how many people claim that they would be able to just brush this off and accept the past and move on.
Well maybe I'm a "victim" of my environment, but I grew up in a French/European milieu, where sex is considered natural and healthy. We don't go into mass hysterics because of a "wardrobe malfunction" and the stuff we show on TV would make your hair stand on end.
That being said, to us morals mean feeding the hungry, clothing the poor and sheltering the homeless. Not hurting other people. Having compassion for the less fortunate, and making sure everyone has access to healthcare.
Sex just isn't that big a deal, and oddly enough our teen pregnancy rate is less than half of yours because we take a rational, healthy approach instead of assigning guilt, blame and shame.

Old 03-30-2013, 02:36 PM

31,074 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
Well, you know what they say: If sleeping with men makes a woman dirty, that must mean men are dirt.

So true. This is a double standard that can easily die in my mind. If you are so obsessed with someone elses sexual history, when yours in not so squeaky clean (In your mind) go find a 40 year old virgin.

Old 03-30-2013, 02:57 PM

1,769 posts, read 1,234,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Well maybe I'm a "victim" of my environment, but I grew up in a French/European milieu, where sex is considered natural and healthy. We don't go into mass hysterics because of a "wardrobe malfunction" and the stuff we show on TV would make your hair stand on end.
That being said, to us morals mean feeding the hungry, clothing the poor and sheltering the homeless. Not hurting other people. Having compassion for the less fortunate, and making sure everyone has access to healthcare.
Sex just isn't that big a deal, and oddly enough our teen pregnancy rate is less than half of yours because we take a rational, healthy approach instead of assigning guilt, blame and shame.
to each their own weltschmerz. what is "normal" for you may not be "normal" for me or someone else. i'm sure there are a lot of people who would be fine with their mate giving blow jobs to 35 or so men. or their man going down on 40 women in college. i would not be ok with that. it doesn't make me wrong and doesn't make you or whoever would be ok with that wrong. it is just a matter of difference of opinion, difference in where we live? difference in growing up? i don't know. but anyway, i am not wrong to feel the way i do. just different. if sex is not that big of a deal to you, then more power to you. it is a big deal to me however. oh and it is also natural and healthy to me. i love sex. i love making love. but that doesn't mean that i would do it with a bunch of people just because it is natural and healthy.

Old 03-30-2013, 03:00 PM

45,411 posts, read 60,608,674 times
Everyone bitched about "Don't Ask, Don't Tell". It should have been followed in this instance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships