Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2013, 07:39 AM

273 posts, read 532,105 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrunoMars View Post
That's complete baloney - so your able to read the mind if every good looking woman on this planet? No attractive woman has ever gone out with a non celebrity short guy?

As I said above I made out with a 10 + model (sorry, SHE made out with me), and my friend who's only a couple inches taller than me used to mix his girls up because he was having that much sex in Uni. I agree my height puts me at a disadvantage but to talk in absolutes is absurd. Besides - I'm not necessarily looking for an "attractive" woman.
Then why would you make a thread like this asking people their opinions? If you aren't looking for attractive women you have no issues at all. Go after the numerous single moms or fat chicks that are single, I am sure they would find you quite a catch.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2013, 07:51 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,351,403 times
there's "fun size"women (under 5') just have to look.

Old 06-01-2013, 09:16 AM

175 posts, read 275,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunseenguest View Post
Then why would you make a thread like this asking people their opinions? If you aren't looking for attractive women you have no issues at all. Go after the numerous single moms or fat chicks that are single, I am sure they would find you quite a catch.
Because not all of this it to do with my height (seriously - why are folk so obsessed about height in this post?). I'm looking for a decent woman, physical attractiveness is just material.

Old 06-01-2013, 09:26 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,608,108 times
Quote:
Because not all of this it to do with my height (seriously - why are folk so obsessed about height in this post?). I'm looking for a decent woman, physical attractiveness is just material.
You can find a decent woman, but you have to have the right frame of mind about it. That is all.

Old 06-01-2013, 09:36 AM

1,351 posts, read 2,902,282 times
it's your height. please don't believe the crap some ppl will say to you on here ("it's your personality, you need to be more outgoing" or "you haven't been seeing the right kind of girls, you need to find someone with a heart of gold" or some such crap).

you have 3 options here - a) try and hit on as many chics as possible and put up with even more rejection in the hopes of getting lucky eventually, b) give up and seek happiness elsewhere, c) get leg lengthening surgery (very expensive).

Old 06-01-2013, 10:31 AM

273 posts, read 532,105 times
Quote:
Because your height is what women notice in the first place and that's the number 1 rule of attraction, be tall. Since you aren't all that, you have to settle for someone who's unattractive and possibly with a lot of emotional baggage. Sorry but these are the rules of dating in this part of the world.

Old 06-01-2013, 03:12 PM

1,999 posts, read 2,473,429 times
Quote:
A friend of mine I spoke to today also suggested 3 things today: I can't be that bad if bar 3 all the other women I've kissed have iniated it. His point being its very uncommon for woman to make a move on a guy! One of them was an amateur model, never mind a 10 she's a 15! Still never figured that one out.....His 2nd point was we're in a social circle of 15 guys 12 of whom have all been with someone for at least 3 years + if any of them split from their other they too would find it difficult given our age also. His final point was none of the woman in our social circle have ever commented on me bering ugly and barely mention my height; they all think I'm an ace guy (although ironically would probably never date me) - maybe a lot of this stuff is all in my head thats holding me back.
I would try to recall that incident when you start to get down or feel hopeless. And it can't hurt to recall it periodically when you're not feeling hopeless.

If I were you I would think to myself that I'm as good any and better than most. Think that you are as deserving of the most attractive woman on earth.

If you can come to think you rate an attractive and wonderful woman, then I would start asking yourself if you can find attractiveness and goodness in women that aren't normally placed in the "10" category or "6" category or maybe even the "3" or "4" categories.

When it comes to the different character traits, you might want to ask yourself if you're placing importance on one or more character traits that really aren't all that important? And decide what it is in character traits you can deal with in a woman and ones for certain you can't.

Does she have to be American? Does she have to be a certain color? Can you court, date, and fall in love with a 19 year old woman? What about a woman ten years older than you?

Old 06-01-2013, 05:29 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,202,821 times
Well If anything else had 31 years of failure we would say its time to give up so what makes this different

Old 06-01-2013, 05:39 PM

1,999 posts, read 2,473,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
Well If anything else had 31 years of failure we would say its time to give up so what makes this different
LOL. True. You have a point.

Old 06-01-2013, 10:26 PM

296 posts, read 571,819 times
5'4 is too short. Sorry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships