Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2013, 11:34 PM

428 posts, read 445,742 times

Advertisements

Never been lucky with the ladies no matter how/what I tried. I don't put much faith into it or my self worth. My balls are twice the size of guys who regularly get laid. I'll bet my crummy paycheck on it. Women have extremely high standards these days. They'll take notes for 4 years and you better add up to it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2013, 11:41 PM

6,657 posts, read 7,757,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busse_Reeve View Post
Never been lucky with the ladies no matter how/what I tried. I don't put much faith into it or my self worth. My balls are twice the size of guys who regularly get laid. I'll bet my crummy paycheck on it. Women have extremely high standards these days. They'll take notes for 4 years and you better add up to it.
How old are you bruddah?

Old 10-29-2013, 07:50 AM

1,419 posts, read 2,455,888 times
Are you kidding? Like men dont have unrealistically high expectations of women.

Old 10-29-2013, 10:15 AM

555 posts, read 592,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by upndown View Post
It's because women pretend that their standards are about "deep" things, such as personality, whereas men's standards are about looks. Of course, that's a complete lie because most of what women present to the world is intended to make them look good. That's why, for example, you get conflicting responses about the "is size important?" question. In public, all women will say "no, absolutely not." Then you put them in a room with only women and it's like "hell, yeah, girl! HA HA HA!" Women are generally like that.
Absolutely yes. Women talking to other women sound totally different than when talking to mixed audience.
A lot of so called "female perspective" it's an utter bs made for men so that women would look "deeper" "more sensitive" etc. Sure ;

Old 10-29-2013, 10:31 AM

428 posts, read 445,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiian by heart View Post
How old are you bruddah?
Old enough to know better, too young to say no! lol OVER 35...alright. lol

Old 10-29-2013, 10:43 AM

5,324 posts, read 6,103,297 times
Struggling women and mens plights are different,even the women on here who complain about how shallow men are and how men ignore them have admitted to being relationships and every few months talk about a new guy therye seeing..

The struggling mans plight is never even getting a first date never mind a relationship.. i havent seen many women on here whove said they cant ever get dates.when youve gone your whole life without ever attracting a women and feeling effection from a women it can eat at you and you may say things you dont mean and seem bitter.

I guarantee if some of us "whining" guys had at least some exprience in attracting the oppsite sex like the struggling women on here have done do wed feel a little less hopelss and bitter about the whole situation..

Old 10-29-2013, 10:46 AM

1,102 posts, read 1,351,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
Struggling women and mens plights are different,even the women on here who complain about how shallow men are and how men ignore them have admitted to being relationships and every few months talk about a new guy therye seeing..

The struggling mans plight is never even getting a first date never mind a relationship.. i havent seen many women on here whove said they cant ever get dates.when youve gone your whole life without ever attracting a women and feeling effection from a women it can eat at you and you may say things you dont mean and seem bitter.

I guarantee if some of us "whining" guys had at least some exprience in attracting the oppsite sex like the struggling women on here have done do wed feel a little less hopelss and bitter about the whole situation..
Women have a great ability to not see it from someone else's point of view. They have no idea what it must be like for a guy who has maybe had one or two *dates*, not relationships, in his life. I don't have any issues attracting women, but I always chuckle when the women on here chirp about the guys whining and that there are so many more men whining. Yeah. Because they can't possibly fathom NEVER getting a date.

Old 10-29-2013, 10:52 AM

11,798 posts, read 12,038,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy1316 View Post
Women have a great ability to not see it from someone else's point of view. They have no idea what it must be like for a guy who has maybe had one or two *dates*, not relationships, in his life. I don't have any issues attracting women, but I always chuckle when the women on here chirp about the guys whining and that there are so many more men whining. Yeah. Because they can't possibly fathom NEVER getting a date.
But what does whining accomplish? It doesn't change the fact that they can't get dates, and the more whining a person does, the more easily they can become stuck in that negative mindset. IRL, there is only so much whining I'm willing to listen to from a person before enough is enough and they either need to do something different or ****.

Old 10-29-2013, 11:00 AM

1,102 posts, read 1,351,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
But what does whining accomplish? It doesn't change the fact that they can't get dates, and the more whining a person does, the more easily they can become stuck in that negative mindset. IRL, there is only so much whining I'm willing to listen to from a person before enough is enough and they either need to do something different or ****.
They are annoying. They are never ending. But just as annoying is listening to women talk about a subject they can't possibly fathom the reality of.

Old 10-29-2013, 11:01 AM

5,121 posts, read 6,805,785 times
I give up... everything I try to post formats funny. I lose paragraphs, etc. Guess I just get to read today. I just wanted to say, I think men and women process emotion differently and that's part of the reason you see so many men fixated on one emotion. In this case, sadness or anger. Women, I think, multitask emotions and don't let one overwhelm them. We all still feel them, but process and show them differently. But that's all just my opinion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships