Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2013, 03:11 PM

855 posts, read 1,384,894 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Bitter much?
Oh gosh no LOL. Just telling the truth like it is, especially from the rapport of this forum and some real life experiences.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2013, 03:12 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,175,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortnblack View Post
Oh gosh no LOL. Just telling the truth like it is, especially from the rapport of this forum and some real life experiences.
Not really. Just telling it how you THINK it is. What you THINK and the TRUTH are two entirely different things. Just so you know.

Old 10-25-2013, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
So? It's not about changing "women" to think they way you want them to think. It's about finding the women that already think in a way that's compatible with you. I've got news for you - there are women that are never going to date short men. There are men that are never going to date heavy women. And you can argue all day long that women can always just lose the weight - but if it were that easy for everyone - we would all be the same, small size. We are all different. Focusing on the people that don't want you is pointless. Find the ones that do. If you keep getting focusing on all the people in the world that aren't attracted to you - you are going to miss the ones that are and will end up a bitter, whiney mess.

Oh - and the last part of your post - please don't speak for me or everyone. No - we don't all know that because "women" aren't all like that.
Forgive me. You pick which word belongs in front. MANY women or A LOT of women??

Old 10-25-2013, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Not really. Just telling it how you THINK it is. What you THINK and the TRUTH are two entirely different things. Just so you know.
The truth is what I have seen with my eyes and heard with my ears and what I have experienced. You learn to accept and make changes but it doesn't mean you ignore the obvious which I think you're denying.

Old 10-25-2013, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Bitter much?
LOL I drink the stuff my dear! I could use a pint of English bitter or a nice spot of Guinness Mikayla.

Not a bitter guy at all but I have been coming in to my own accepting the world for what it is for some people and living life for what it is.

Old 10-25-2013, 03:27 PM

48,534 posts, read 34,873,169 times
For the people that complain about EITHER gender having standards, it comes across as being mad that not enough of that gender want to date you. It's like some weird entitlement issue where you think the other party is a bad person for merely not wanting to date you. Sour grapes as the finest vintage. You don't want me?! Well, you're all a bunch of "xxxxx."

Most rational people know that not everyone, or even the majority of people will not date you for a wide range of reasons that vary from the personal (just don't like you) to the impersonal (not available).
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 10-25-2013, 03:53 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,175,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortnblack View Post
Forgive me. You pick which word belongs in front. MANY women or A LOT of women??
Based on my experiences, I would say "few" women. I would also say that "few" men are bad eggs as well. But, please, keep telling us how not bitter you are. We believe you. Really.

Old 10-25-2013, 04:15 PM

2,087 posts, read 2,850,263 times
Quote:
So? It's not about changing "women" to think they way you want them to think. It's about finding the women that already think in a way that's compatible with you. I've got news for you - there are women that are never going to date short men. There are men that are never going to date heavy women. And you can argue all day long that women can always just lose the weight - but if it were that easy for everyone - we would all be the same, small size. We are all different. Focusing on the people that don't want you is pointless. Find the ones that do. If you keep getting focusing on all the people in the world that aren't attracted to you - you are going to miss the ones that are and will end up a bitter, whiney mess.

Oh - and the last part of your post - please don't speak for me or everyone. No - we don't all know that because "women" aren't all like that.
This is exactly why I suggest 'numbers game' dating.

If a woman rejects me because I am too short, too brown, too ugly, too diamond shaped (whatever that means, LoL), so long as I don't know her too well, I can handle it.

If I get to know a woman and I know we like each other, and she rejects me because of those reasons, that's what makes guys bitter.

If I was friends with her and thought she was cool and she liked me, and I wouldn't date her because she was too fat or ugly, I could see how that would be quite deflating and frustrating for her.

Learn the fundamentals of the game and then you can be a better player.

Old 10-25-2013, 04:25 PM

410 posts, read 515,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbara2013 View Post
We all know women have standards (especially high and unrealistic one) when it comes to dating men and they are called shallow or selfish. But, when men decide to have standards, they are considered shallow, mean, and selfish even though they are not high.
If only men would stop letting women rule the world.

Old 10-25-2013, 10:24 PM

167 posts, read 278,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krieger00 View Post
That why as a guy you get the last LOL when she 40+ and still has not found anyone and has 13 cats and smells like cat ****.
Yepper, I have seen these 20 something's dating only good lookin bad boys who treat them like crap impregnate them and move on. Some women wont learn until they are past 30's after having 3 kids with 3 different fathers, Then they are still single after 40 looks gone weight is way up, and wonder why they cant get a GL good guy for long term relationship or marriage. Funny
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships