Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-12-2014, 06:23 PM

4,751 posts, read 5,437,976 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
Lol, Ok. Get one that likes cougars .

No thanks, I' looking for an actual relationship with an adult. I'll leave the cougars to their prey.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2014, 02:50 PM

4,380 posts, read 4,449,875 times
I got an email last night that someone had sent me a message. I checked my account this morning and discovered I had a few messages in my filtered folder. Including this gem from a 55 year old man:

"Mornin,,hey listen maybe you can help.I met this sweet lady here blonde hair blue eyes biiig boobs big ass horny all the time.We want to increase our circle of bi lady friends for her and me of course.. Would you be interested in becoming friends?"

Nope. Not interested in becoming bi either.

Old 08-13-2014, 03:07 PM

663 posts, read 777,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jillabean View Post
Maybe I shouldn't have left money... but oh well, too late. It was only $20, no biggie. Yes, he was the guy who older than me. He also had other insults too, but the comment that lead to me leaving was, "I am surprised someone your age can even get a date." That was the straw for me... this comment coming from someone OLDER than me who actually asked me on a date (so why was this supposed to be so "surprising"). I had better things to do than sit there and be insulted (it wasn't just that comment, that was just the one that broke the camel's back). I was later told he was using some technique called negging where you are supposed to wear down a woman's ego or something. Not sure how that's supposed to work, just made me think he was a jerk.
The key to "negging" is that you only do it to hot woman (Eva Longoria lookalikes) who get complimented day and night by guys so a "neg" is like a weird refresher.

Imagine you are a super HOT woman, 9/10 in looks and every guy who you talk to is complimenting you and trying to get into your pants or whatever.

Then you come across a guy who is comfortable and starts to mildly insult you for fun. That would be a good refresher wouldn't it? That would peek your interest.

Old 08-13-2014, 03:15 PM

4,380 posts, read 4,449,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by techcrium View Post
The key to "negging" is that you only do it to hot woman (Eva Longoria lookalikes) who get complimented day and night by guys so a "neg" is like a weird refresher.

Imagine you are a super HOT woman, 9/10 in looks and every guy who you talk to is complimenting you and trying to get into your pants or whatever.

Then you come across a guy who is comfortable and starts to mildly insult you for fun. That would be a good refresher wouldn't it? That would peek your interest.
Nope. It would make me think he's an ass.

Old 08-13-2014, 05:12 PM

3,051 posts, read 3,279,432 times
Quote:

A super hot woman would tell the guy to pound it, because she has many more options who will treat her better.

Old 08-13-2014, 05:40 PM

4,751 posts, read 5,437,976 times
Quote:
Then you come across a guy who is comfortable and starts to mildly insult you for fun. That would be a good refresher wouldn't it? That would pique your interest.

Old 08-13-2014, 05:44 PM

48,519 posts, read 34,833,342 times
Quote:

I've had guys do this. It's hilarious. No some guy giving low grade insults does not intrigue me.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 08-13-2014, 06:27 PM

5,121 posts, read 6,802,378 times
Quote:

Well, then why do it with me (pretty much average) and on a date? I mean, I am on a date with him, he already has my interest. All it did was cause me to walk out on him. I like men who treat me nicely. It seems like teasing (if that's what it is supposed to be) is best left toward someone you are more familiar with and it's usually a back and forth between both people.

Old 08-13-2014, 09:01 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,891,666 times
What are we talking about with "mildly insulting?" I can take it if I do something silly like walk into a wall and we laugh about it. However if it's something like cutting down my body or intelligence it's not funny. It's mean and cruel.

Old 08-14-2014, 01:36 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,055,531 times
Online dating was pretty average. But speaking from experience, I wouldn't recommend it because a lot of people are shady online.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships