Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2009, 02:00 PM

3,256 posts, read 8,901,741 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
They are little people.
huh?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2009, 02:04 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,947,295 times
People on the DL aren't cool in my book. They are living a lie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridadreamer View Post
huh?

Old 09-02-2009, 02:06 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,729,092 times
Quote:
huh?
I believe he meant guys participating in down low behaviors are shallow, superficial and selfish.

Old 09-02-2009, 02:10 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,947,295 times
True plus aren't they leading innocent women on pretending to be straight and all that jazz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
I believe he meant guys participating in down low behaviors are shallow, superficial and selfish.

Old 09-02-2009, 05:10 PM

3,256 posts, read 8,901,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
People on the DL aren't cool in my book. They are living a lie.
Yes, absolutely. I agree. It's a shame so many people find it hard to just be "real". They would live much more fulfilling lives, and we only get one you know. Except for me of course, but I will be coming back as a bird or something.

Old 09-02-2009, 05:37 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
To the OP:

Are you planning on staying in the area after graduation? Because if you get a reputation (girl OR guy) it will be extremely hard to find a long lasting relationship once your done with the hook-up scene. I've scene it happen many, many times. Guy/Girl hooks up constantly for 'fun', falls for someone in particular and that person won't give guy/girl the time of day because of their reputation of being a sleazeball. Happened to a really close guy friend of mine...fell completely head over heels for a girl but had a nasty reputation of hooking up and leaving... the girl won't have anything to do with him and he's still to this day (5+ years later) devestated about it.

Be careful, this could haunt you for a good long time and potentially ruin a really healthy good relationship in the future.

Old 09-02-2009, 07:19 PM

3,440 posts, read 8,040,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by professorsenator View Post
OK, Centurian, since so many people are telling you you should NOT do what you want to do (as if they should make decisions about your dating life), I will try to answer your question (I am a college professor, for the record).
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyShouldIWorry View Post
The women on this site really don't appreciate the men on here. By and large, they are from the minority who don't appreciate how much fun this is.

The ones who do, would either never waste their time here or would quickly get kicked off!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redisca View Post
I'm with ProfessorSenator on this one. I mean, what's with the prudishness here? I find it especially amusing since I remember college as a place where people go to bed at the drop of a hat. If you are unattached and you want a casual sex encounter and there is a willing partner -- why would that be wrong? As long as you take basic safety precautions, I don't see a thing wrong with it.
Quote:
Why is it so fricken hard for some of the people on here, to just answer THE QUESTION? He's 22, not 15. I'm sure he's had plenty of lonely nights to think about the consequences of getting laid over and over by some beautiful, NSA, co-eds. Please!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by decafdave View Post
I feel sorry for the OP, all the man wants is some sex! lol whether or not you find this objectionable because of moral, educational, or health reasons, it's not up to any of you to try to teach him a moral lesson.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ep- View Post
22 isn't too old. I live 10 minutes away from a college town and go to bars there. I'm almost 25. As mentioned go and have fun. Ask the girl if she'll go back to your place. Don't wait for her to initiate. It also helps to have some cool stories, even if they aren't true (you're in a band, you're a doctor, etc.). A drunk girl will either believe it, or know you are full of it but still believe it since she wants to believe it (I think that sentence made sense). You're young, go have fun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xavierob82 View Post
I don't understand all these posters getting on your case. There's nothing wrong with being a horndog and acting on your natural male instincts wanting to have sex with as many chicks as possible...it's better to get it out of your system when you're young anyway. Because after awhile, "hooking up" gets old.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCaliforniaBear View Post
It's just religious puritanical nonsense. When you get out of America, people's attitudes about sex tend to be much more open and accepting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by latinovelvet View Post
Dont be turned off by getting into this lifestyle by people with personal motivations. To these people I suggest you stick to the question. The OP is not asking you about your personal beliefs about doing this or whether it is mature to do so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitokenshi View Post
8 f**cking pages???????

1. Go to a party
2. find a drunk 18 year old
3. have sex with her
4. repeat

Some of these post are funny because at the same time I'm sure many of you wonder why society is so degenerated.

Quite simply, the distinction between young and old is closing fast and our whole nation looks/acts like fools because the old wants to be forever young while at the same time do nothing to discourage the youth from activity's they really should not be participating in.

Regardless of what a person does in HIS or HER life, they should never encourage a youngster to participate in FULL FLEDGED adult behavior even if they truly believe there are no consequences.

This kid has two parents who love him, (I hope) who at the same time are probably paying for him to finish school. Regardless, I'm pretty sure they would be disappointed by some of the advice that was given to there 22 year old who has really just started life. Furthermore, if he has a child, and can't take care of it, his parents will become responsible, not any of you.

So we are back to square one again Centurian: 1. FINISH SCHOOL! 2. Get a job and support yourself 100% then you can do whatever the %%% you want!

Last edited by Morphous01; 09-02-2009 at 07:38 PM..

Old 09-02-2009, 07:24 PM

1,008 posts, read 2,079,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphous01 View Post
Some of these post are funny because at the same time I'm sure many of you wonder why society is so degenerated.

Quite simply, the distinction between young and old is closing fast and our whole nation looks/acts like fools because the old wants to be forever young while at the same time do nothing to discourage the youth from activity's they really should not be participating in.

Regardless of what a person does in HIS or HER life they should never encourage a youngster to participate in full fledged adult behavior even if they truly believe there are no consequences.

This kid has two parents who love him, (I hope) who at the same time are probably paying for him to finish school. Regardless, I'm pretty sure they would be disappointed by some of the advice that was given to there 22 year old who has really just started life.

So we are back to square one again Centurian: 1. FINISH SCHOOL! 2. Get a job and support yourself 100% then you can do whatever the %%% you want!
A 22 year old is an adult. You are talking about 22 like they are still kids.

Old 09-02-2009, 07:36 PM

3,440 posts, read 8,040,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCaliforniaBear View Post
You are talking about 22 like they are still kids.

They are.

Old 09-02-2009, 07:39 PM

1,008 posts, read 2,079,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphous01 View Post
They are.
Are you kidding me?

Maybe you all grew up in incredibly sheltered conditions?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships