Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2009, 01:47 AM

8,411 posts, read 39,260,210 times

Advertisements

Common sense like..not hooking up with everyone? ooooh yeh...why not!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2009, 01:50 AM

8,411 posts, read 39,260,210 times
FYI - the friend used condoms and the pill (preggy) and the person with AIDS always used condoms. They thought it was from one time when it broke or slipped off.

It seems the people that are saying go for it , have not had much sexual experience to know that things are not fool proof.

Old 09-02-2009, 02:20 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,429,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCaliforniaBear View Post
I've lived all over the US west and midwest. Colorado, Oregon, Utah, Nebraska, Idaho. Also a couple other continents.

Yes, I have left Southern California before...... Thank you for assuming you know my life story though.

Having gay sex is not my thing at all. I am not attracted to men at all. I'm still under 30 and without bragging I can say that i'm very good looking and in great shape. So I can still meet women for sex when necessarry.

But believe me. Men in their 40s and beyond, who are too old to hook up with women easily, do it all the time. Even in places like Nebraska and Utah. Even in the foreign countries i've been too.

I've seen it soooo many times. Maybe you just havn't got out and lived, or maybe you have never been to seedier places where stuff like this happens? It does not mean it's not happening.

Men are sex driven animals. Don't understimate it.
They're called bisexuals. Or men on the down low, meaning they are gay but pretending to be straight. Straight men do not want another man, if they are straight. And your post has one big gap. If men want sex, and women aren't giving it to them, then they turn to female prostitutes. Remember those? Or maybe the guys you saw going to have sex with other guys were the ones who forget that female prostitutes and mistresses existed. How convinient for them.

Old 09-02-2009, 07:54 AM

10,172 posts, read 20,782,217 times
Quote:
Trust me. Straight guys have gay sex quite often, but they keep it totally discreet and hidden. I would venture to guess that the vast majority of straight men have had at least one gay encounter.

I grew up in San Francisco, seen it a million times. Straight, even married gays going in there and hooking up with dudes just to get a little satisfaction.

Well then they aren't straight. Sorry, no two ways about it, you can't be just a little bit gay, or part time gay, you either like having sex with the same gender or you don't. These men might parade around and tell everyone they are straight, they may marry women and have children, but they aren't straight. They are gay or bi-sexual. Lying about their sexuality doesn't make it so.

Old 09-02-2009, 11:14 AM

63 posts, read 246,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt_transplant View Post
If you ever have a daughter..these days are going to KILL your heart.
I highly doubt that.

Old 09-02-2009, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango tango View Post
Hey, OP: Why are you so hell bent on hooking up with as many easy chicks as you can possibly can? Is it simply because of the sex? Is it because you want to stroke your ego by scoring with multitudes of girls?

Some of the main reasons people only hook-up rather than have actual relationships is because

a.) they don't have the time that a healthy relationship requires yet they still want sex and physical intimacy

b.) they have commitment issues

c.) they feel like it goes hand-in-hand with college/they feel like it's the only available option

d.) the ego boost of succeeding with many, many people
(A)

I'm work and am in school probably 50-60 hours a week, so I really don't have time to take out a girl or see her often. But I'm a man. I still desire physical intimacy. I don't think there's anything wrong with that and I'm trully surprised how many people here are hostile to that.

Old 09-02-2009, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt_transplant View Post
He will be aware..But not safe.

Condom breaks and boom...AIDS...or...HEP C

Or if he got herpes and would not be protected from AIDS at all by condoms.
There is no such thing as safe sex. Only safer sex. And then if you would spread that around without knowing...Well I think that would really kill a soul with guilt. I know I couldn't live with myself if I did that to someone for "getting off" purposes.
What makes you think I wouldn't wear a condom?

Besides, AIDS and HEP are one of the hardest diseases for straight males in this country to catch. I've had this told to me by 2 doctors; they quized me on the dangers of unprotected sex and when I said "AIDS and hepatitus," they said that it's extremely unlikely for straight males (since the virus gets pushed out during ejaculation and urination before it reaches the blood stream). The most likely way for a male to get AIDS and hepatitus in the United States is through sharing needles with drug abusers or in recieving anal sex.

I have not, and never will do, either.

Old 09-02-2009, 11:21 AM

3,256 posts, read 8,901,741 times
Quote:
Trust me. Straight guys have gay sex quite often, but they keep it totally discreet and hidden. I would venture to guess that the vast majority of straight men have had at least one gay encounter.

I grew up in San Francisco, seen it a million times. Straight, even married gays going in there and hooking up with dudes just to get a little satisfaction.
There is a name for that, its called on the "down low". FYI- people on the DL are NOT straight.

Old 09-02-2009, 01:03 PM

9,846 posts, read 22,675,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centurian View Post
(A)

I'm work and am in school probably 50-60 hours a week, so I really don't have time to take out a girl or see her often. But I'm a man. I still desire physical intimacy. I don't think there's anything wrong with that and I'm trully surprised how many people here are hostile to that.
I think like all things in life you have to be willing to accept the responsibility and consequences for your actions, large and small.

If you can do that then by all means go out and bang some college chicks.

Old 09-02-2009, 01:56 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,947,295 times
They are little people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridadreamer View Post
There is a name for that, its called on the "down low". FYI- people on the DL are NOT straight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships