Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2009, 09:48 AM

1,235 posts, read 3,679,839 times

Advertisements

Well, at least we got that "You were never truly a christian" post out of the way...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2009, 09:51 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,861,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightinsky View Post
Christ said it Himself broad is the road that leads to destruction and narrow is the gate.
Actually, your 'Christ' didn't say anything. All you have is the words of men who never even met your Christ claiming that he said something.

Quote:
6. Call me what you will but I don't gain any money or noteriety by telling these things to all of you but only to save you from a firey torment awaiting all those who reject the messiah Yeshua Jesus Christ.
If you are going to get so hung up on your imaginary friend and try to convince the world that he exists, you might be a little more convincing if you at least got his title correct. It is not 'Jesus Christ'...it is 'Jesus The Christ'. You might like to look up the important difference between the two.

Old 10-21-2009, 09:51 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,441,267 times
what happens when the uneducated masses get out of line? detroit?

Old 10-21-2009, 09:58 AM

218 posts, read 311,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Actually, your 'Christ' didn't say anything. All you have is the words of men who never even met your Christ claiming that he said something.

If you are going to get so hung up on your imaginary friend and try to convince the world that he exists, you might be a little more convincing if you at least got his title correct. It is not 'Jesus Christ'...it is 'Jesus The Christ'. You might like to look up the important difference between the two.
So 500 account witnesses including the disciples and many others is not enough for you. If this were a court of law the case would be over and closed. Foolish thinking. If you discount Jesus existed why don't you discount other well none historical figures existed that you never personally seen yourself like enstein,napoleon, columbus, aristotle, king herod, hundreds upon hundreds for centuries came and went that you or I didn't personally see yet you only choose to discount Christ's existence.

Let me ask you a question. Do aliens exist?

Old 10-21-2009, 10:11 AM

Quote:
So 500 account witnesses including the disciples and many others is not enough for you.
Not when the only evidence for the 500 witnesses comes from a book that has been proven to be nothing more than fable, fiction and fraud.

Quote:
If this were a court of law the case would be over and closed.
Indeed it would! No court would rely solely on a single source of evidence much less one like the Bible which has been proven wrong so many times.

Quote:
If you discount Jesus existed why don't you discount other well none historical figures existed that you never personally seen yourself like enstein,napoleon, columbus, aristotle, king herod,...........
Because their existence is supported by verifiable and objective evidence....Jesus The Christ is not.

Quote:
Let me ask you a question. Do aliens exist?
I have no idea!

Old 10-21-2009, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Not when the only evidence for the 500 witnesses comes from a book that has been proven to be nothing more than fable, fiction and fraud.

Indeed it would! No court would rely solely on a single source of evidence much less one like the Bible which has been proven wrong so many times.

Wrong 500 witnesses and then some concludes to me Jesus was who He said He was.

Because their existence is supported by verifiable and objective evidence....Jesus The Christ is not. (That's your opinion not the facts)

How do you know did you live in that period of time of all these other historical figures or are you going by what people said.

I have no idea!
Countless experts have said aliens exist due to evidence and many have not traveled all across the universe but still believe they do yet you don't know if they exist. You don't know nothing. You just listen to what people tell you and never research the truth on any topic I bet I'm right.

So how is it that millions of people and all the proof around us today to say Jesus does exist but you say He doesn't. Maybe if you believed He existed you would have to give up your life of sin because you feel guilty inside that He really does exist but that His existence hampers your lifestyle which you don't want to give up.

You saying Christ Jesus doesn't exist doesn't change the fact that He does and all the factual proof over centuries that say He does exist. You are blind to the truth because you allowed Satan the devil to decieve you into believing his lies. Good luck to you on Judgement day. Oh gee God I heard about you but I was a fool, blind to the truth but now I repent since it is true. Too late pal, game over. Unless you repent now and obey Christ your heart will continue to harden and believe lies.

Old 10-21-2009, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Countless experts have said aliens exist due to evidence and many have not traveled all across the universe but still believe they do yet you don't know if they exist. You don't know nothing. You just listen to what people tell you and never research the truth on any topic I bet I'm right.

So how is it that millions of people and all the proof around us today to say Jesus does exist but you say He doesn't. Maybe if you believed He existed you would have to give up your life of sin because you feel guilty inside that He really does exist but that His existence hampers your lifestyle which you don't want to give up.

You saying Christ Jesus doesn't exist doesn't change the fact that He does and all the factual proof over centuries that say He does exist. You are blind to the truth because you allowed Satan the devil to decieve you into believing his lies. Good luck to you on Judgement day. Oh gee God I heard about you but I was a fool, blind to the truth but now I repent since it is true. Too late pal, game over. Unless you repent now and obey Christ your heart will continue to harden and believe lies.
I suspect we will be nobbled for being off topic here. How about starting a new thread about the existence of Jesus The Christ and I will gladly debate you on the subject.

Old 10-21-2009, 10:45 AM

Quote:

Why would anyone follow Christ, get persecuted, jailed, ridiculed, martryed for nothing if they didn't believe Christ Jesus was the real deal?

They wouldn't because the Old Testament proved He was who He said He was. Do some research before voicing an opinion on a topic so you don't come across as uneducated and foolish.

Old 10-21-2009, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Why would anyone follow Christ, get persecuted, jailed, ridiculed, martryed for nothing if they didn't believe Christ Jesus was the real deal?

They wouldn't because the Old Testament proved He was who He said He was. Do some research before voicing an opinion on a topic so you don't come across as uneducated and foolish.
Will you start a new thread regarding this or shall I?

Old 10-21-2009, 10:48 AM

Quote:
I suspect we will be nobbled for being off topic here. How about starting a new thread about the existence of Jesus The Christ and I will gladly debate you on the subject.
You aint debating nothing you already proved nothing to me. You don't know for sure if aliens exist or not and you can't tell me to a certainty that Jesus Christ the messiah doesn't exist. Debate me and you WILL lose!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality