Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2011, 03:08 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,310,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Yes, it is so obvious Cindy, who goes to work , puts a roof over her daughters head, fed her and didn't kick her daughter out , it is ALL HER FAULT...

Now Casey, who is able bodied and could work , lied about working , lied about the whereabouts of her daughter, she is as pure as the driven snow.

Cindy is better off without this devil of a daughter in her life. It is sad Cindy will not abandon her daughter even though Casey is a habitual liar and murderer.

Too bad Casey didn't have the love for her daughter as Cindy has for Casey.
Yeah, totally missed the context I was putting it in. Also, never said Casey was pure or any other such thing.

Old 07-09-2011, 03:11 PM

5,333 posts, read 8,546,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I was wondering, If Casey did not work for two years and lied about working, where did she get money? Maybe she told her mother the nanny got most of the money she earned or supposedly earned.

Who paid for the car expenses? Her clothes?etc.... I know Lee said watch out for Casey to the guys around in regards to using guys to get money.
She was writing bad checks.

Old 07-09-2011, 03:58 PM

1,027 posts, read 1,378,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deja Vu Again View Post
I can back this up. Casey's ex fiance said there was an incident one day where they were sitting on the couch watching a movie and her mom started to attack Casey and tell Casey "when are you going to pay back the money you owe me from the hospital.. Casey didn't want to talk about it in front of her fiance but Cindy kept pushing until she stood up and pointed at the her and the Fiance and said "why would you want to marry someone like her? She doesn't have an education, she can't even support her own daughter financially!!! How could you want to be with someone like that??? The fiance defended Casey but I think it's a small insight into what really goes on in that household. And it's been also been said by her fiance that Casey and her mother had a very rocky relationship.

I don't make this stuff up... just going off the big picture.
Ahh, so I take it you either don't have children or have never dealt with a troublesome family member. My wife's brother is a pure degenerate. He has four kids, is no longer with the mothers of any of those kids, doesn't pay his child support, works for my father in law but rarely shows up and ask for advances to his paycheck and doesn't pay it back, etc. etc. If you spent enough time with our family you'd surely see him and my mother and father-in-law getting into arguments about his lifestyle and behavior. The sad part is, you'd view my parents-in-law as the bad guys. That's unfortunate because, like Cindy, they are good people dealing with bad apples.

Old 07-09-2011, 04:03 PM

5,333 posts, read 8,546,864 times
I think someone else posted this here- I just got a chance to listen to it today-

It really makes you wonder what happened in this case.

Interview with Tim Miller of Equusearch about his experience working with the Anthonys in the search for Caylee (http://www.wesh.com/video/25101135/detail.html - broken link)

Old 07-09-2011, 06:21 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,310,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNLV09 View Post
Ahh, so I take it you either don't have children or have never dealt with a troublesome family member. My wife's brother is a pure degenerate. He has four kids, is no longer with the mothers of any of those kids, doesn't pay his child support, works for my father in law but rarely shows up and ask for advances to his paycheck and doesn't pay it back, etc. etc. If you spent enough time with our family you'd surely see him and my mother and father-in-law getting into arguments about his lifestyle and behavior. The sad part is, you'd view my parents-in-law as the bad guys. That's unfortunate because, like Cindy, they are good people dealing with bad apples.
It sounds like your parents are enablers. Just like Cindy. Bad idea.

Old 07-09-2011, 07:07 PM

3,769 posts, read 8,802,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
I saw a snippet of an interview Baez gave. He said he is going to see that KA gets the help she needs. We'll see. She'll need years and years of help.
He doesnt have that kind of time. Idiot.

Old 07-09-2011, 07:24 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by E E View Post
I think someone else posted this here- I just got a chance to listen to it today-

It really makes you wonder what happened in this case.

Interview with Tim Miller of Equusearch about his experience working with the Anthonys in the search for Caylee (http://www.wesh.com/video/25101135/detail.html - broken link)
That was most interesting. Was this ever presented in the court room by the prosecutors? Any of it, all of it, does anyone know, for a fact, if it was or not?

Old 07-09-2011, 07:44 PM

1,424 posts, read 5,337,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
That was most interesting. Was this ever presented in the court room by the prosecutors? Any of it, all of it, does anyone know, for a fact, if it was or not?
Tracey (the bail bond 'babysitter' who was staying at the house with Casey at this time) pretty much corroborates the parts of this that she was privy to (IIRC, the "X on the map" statement). To me, this audio content boils down to:

- Texas Equisearch wants to search for Caylee, but Casey will not help (I know...CRAZY);
- George is pi$$ed at Casey for not divulging information;
- Cindy is trying to pacify a sociopath daughter in the hopes of getting her to talk (but she realizes that bullying her won't work);
- Cindy is in a massively huge state of denial. She is infuriated by anyone who would not look for a "live Caylee" and who insinuates that Caylee is dead and Casey is implicit.

Old 07-09-2011, 07:54 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by didee View Post
Tracey (the bail bond 'babysitter' who was staying at the house with Casey at this time) pretty much corroborates the parts of this that she was privy to (IIRC, the "X on the map" statement). To me, this audio content boils down to:

- Texas Equisearch wants to search for Caylee, but Casey will not help (I know...CRAZY);
- George is pi$$ed at Casey for not divulging information;
- Cindy is trying to pacify a sociopath daughter in the hopes of getting her to talk (but she realizes that bullying her won't work);
- Cindy is in a massively huge state of denial. She is infuriated by anyone who would not look for a "live Caylee" and who insinuates that Caylee is dead and Casey is implicit.
Actually, a few things are off...

Casey would not help because she was told not to speak to them by her lawyer and her lawyer told the search party not to talk about the case with them.

Georges' FRIEND was pissed off that Casey wouldn't talk. I can't repeat here what was allegedly said but it wasn't George, he wasn't home yet, it was his friend.

I did not interpret Cindy as trying to pacify a sociopathic daughter. I got the indication that Cindy knew damn good and well what happened and tried to control everything in order to "protect" (for serious lack of another word), her daughter...or herself.

I don't think she was in denial at all. I think she knew. I think something happened and Cindy helped, "clean up the mess" or was there when that something happened just like I think those letters by both Casey and Cindy, while Casey was in jail, were totally staged. They knew people were reading them...I read them all and I didn't buy a word of it. All an act. Both Cindy and Casey are liars...that's not opinion, it was proven.

I think George is the one who didn't have a clue...I mean, I'm sure he was told, but I think he had nothing to do with anything whether people think it was cold blooded murder or accident. But I think he knew something happened when he told her to "make an X" on the map so the searchers could start searching.

Which brings me to ask my question again, DID THE PROSECUTORS PRESENT THIS in the court for the jury to hear? If they did, was it the entire interview or just snippets? If they didn't, is it because it's all "heresay"?

Sure, smiling and giggling and offering food and drinks does not mean one is a murderer but it sure does make someone look harder at that person.

Old 07-09-2011, 08:52 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,969,066 times
Now another petition is online to Judge Perry and The Florida Bar Association. Judge Perry stated that he would deal with Baez's contempt when the trial is over. The petition is asking Judge Perry to stand by his word.

Jose Baez Needs to Be Held Accountable for His Actions

Notice in the header Baez's name is spelled as Beaz. Of course people post here using a K for Caylee and Casey. I haven't seen Cindy with a K yet. LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime