Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-15-2011, 07:12 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,314,559 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt-7 View Post
No he is just perfect.
Sing Scotty sing....
He can just wear a hat...I think his voice is so rich and he sings with the experience of an adult.
Don't you love him when he said "love you" to Grandma?
Come on, all he needs is apple pie...
One person's cup of tea is another person's poison. I absolutely can't stand looking at that kid. Everything about his smirk, the way he holds the microphone, and his attitude irritates me. And I haven't forgotten about how he treated one of the other contestants during the group singing week during Hollywood week---the young heavy-set kid with the high angel-like voice. I'm a big country music fan, but I would never buy Scotty's CDs because it takes more than just a good voice to for me to spend my money. I have to like their personality as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2011, 07:39 AM

21,956 posts, read 24,314,324 times
Scotty is young and learning but the kid can sing. He will learn performance with maturity and direction. After all Scotty is a country boy, true country! Haley did a great job in the duet last night. I totally enjoyed watching her. Her growl--well I believe the judges encouraged it? Whatever I am pleased with the results. I never want to see anyone go home and honestly I liked Paul--his voice is different. But someone had to go........

Old 04-15-2011, 07:57 AM

10,662 posts, read 9,322,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
I wished Anita Baker performed.
Agree.
Each week they show celebrities who are in the audience but can't they just invite them to sing?
Of course, that would probably not appeal to the "younger audience"... but that could teach them a thing or two!

Old 04-15-2011, 07:59 AM

5,299 posts, read 8,257,117 times
Paul and Kendra fans check out this video. These two have real chemistry. Slezak is right. Paul is a Bradley Cooper look a like.
According to Paul's dentist, he can't help the way he smiles and his teeth are naturally white.
Has anyone attended an AI concert? I read the stage time is based on where they place on the show. So, if they follow precedent Paul should have more stage time than Pia.

Paul McDonald's Dentist Describes the American Idol Star's Smile - WAAYTV.com- Huntsville, Alabama Television - News Weather Sports (http://www.waaytv.com/news/local/story/Paul-McDonalds-Dentist-Describes-the-American/7P0k_pXpEkKIQnmmywHXbw.cspx - broken link)

Like You Loved Me Then:

YouTube - Paul McDonald - Kendra Chantelle - American Idol - Like You Loved Me Then

Old 04-15-2011, 08:11 AM

1,872 posts, read 3,408,849 times
They interviewed Pauls dentist?!

Old 04-15-2011, 08:14 AM

Personally how Paul smiled or if his teeth are natural makes no difference to me. He had an infectious smile and personality. Good performer and as I mentioned earlier and unusual voice. He will go far I am sure....

Old 04-15-2011, 08:15 AM

2,609 posts, read 4,361,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlily View Post
Paul and Kendra fans check out this video. These two have real chemistry. Slezak is right. Paul is a Bradley Cooper look a like.
According to Paul's dentist, he can't help the way he smiles and his teeth are naturally white.
Has anyone attended an AI concert? I read the stage time is based on where they place on the show. So, if they follow precedent Paul should have more stage time than Pia.

Paul McDonald's Dentist Describes the American Idol Star's Smile - WAAYTV.com- Huntsville, Alabama Television - News Weather Sports (http://www.waaytv.com/news/local/story/Paul-McDonalds-Dentist-Describes-the-American/7P0k_pXpEkKIQnmmywHXbw.cspx - broken link)

Like You Loved Me Then:

YouTube - Paul McDonald - Kendra Chantelle - American Idol - Like You Loved Me Then
I've watched Paul's videos from The Grand Magnolia's youtube channel and I've downloaded their CD. Honestly, I think Paul was never meant to be on a show like American Idol, he sounds so much better when he sings his own material. That being said... I'd buy it if he sang the ABC's.

Old 04-15-2011, 08:25 AM

Thanks for the share---yes, he knows how to sing and perform. Enjoyed watching this!!

Old 04-15-2011, 08:39 AM

5,299 posts, read 8,257,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RanchoNan View Post
They interviewed Pauls dentist?!
I guess because people are being overly critical of the contestants' physical appearances this season.

Old 04-15-2011, 09:19 AM

2,652 posts, read 4,798,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
I wished Anita Baker performed.
Why!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV