Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-08-2015, 07:05 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,712,192 times

Advertisements

Well, that explains why she didn't say anything about him later. What did Trant do to earn her wrath? I don't recall.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2015, 07:08 AM

18,466 posts, read 15,256,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Well, that explains why she didn't say anything about him later. What did Trant do to earn her wrath? I don't recall.
I could be wrong, but I think he killed the guy who used to teach her how to sword fight. The two of them were very close. He was also head of security for the Lannisters and did a lot of other bad stuff.

Old 06-08-2015, 07:08 AM

7,370 posts, read 5,484,723 times
Poor little Shireen! They could have had the decency to drug her first.

Jorah has grey scale and Dany touched him. Maybe she'll be immune to the disease because she's the Mother Of Dragons? IDK.

The final scene was crazy. But where was all the Unsullied, it looked like there were more Harpies than Dany's whole army. I'm glad Drogon came in to save the day (sort of), that part was very cool.

Old 06-08-2015, 07:27 AM

45,416 posts, read 60,608,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
I could be wrong, but I think he killed the guy who used to teach her how to sword fight. The two of them were very close. He was also head of security for the Lannisters and did a lot of other bad stuff.

Yep. But there's always been a question of whether Sirio Forel is dead.

Spoiler
In the books Arya does a bit of free lance killing, which I see in Merwyn
Trant's future. Again, in the books, he's already dead, killed by Jaqen
Hagr at Harrenhall as one of Arya's paybacks for saving his life.

Old 06-08-2015, 07:46 AM

3,074 posts, read 4,727,079 times
Once Dany recovers from the assassination attempt I believe she will be making an example of
the people behind the Harpy masks. From what I saw of the ones who were unmasked it was the
wealthy lords that she overthrew. I wouldn't want to be one of them..........

Old 06-08-2015, 08:13 AM

1,748 posts, read 2,084,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
Poor little Shireen! They could have had the decency to drug her first.

Jorah has grey scale and Dany touched him. Maybe she'll be immune to the disease because she's the Mother Of Dragons? IDK.

The final scene was crazy. But where was all the Unsullied, it looked like there were more Harpies than Dany's whole army. I'm glad Drogon came in to save the day (sort of), that part was very cool.
I believe with greyscale you need to touch the actual infected part, so Dany will be fine.

Old 06-08-2015, 08:51 AM

6,126 posts, read 10,111,132 times
I enjoyed last night. Cannot believe Stannis though. That was horrible to watch. I really thought Jorah was toast, but looks like he lives another day. Can't wait for the finale!!

Old 06-08-2015, 09:00 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,712,192 times
I'm sure I was not the only one chewing my fingers as Jon stood at the gates, waiting to be let in. When they showed last week's teaser with his next-in-commmand looking down at him, I realized the awful position that Jon had put himself in. That was tense!

Old 06-08-2015, 09:11 AM

101 posts, read 103,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
I'm sure I was not the only one chewing my fingers as Jon stood at the gates, waiting to be let in. When they showed last week's teaser with his next-in-commmand looking down at him, I realized the awful position that Jon had put himself in. That was tense!
It was a tense moment. Poor Jon Snow didn't look very confident that he'd get in either.

Old 06-08-2015, 09:18 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,088,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heyitsjulie View Post
It was a tense moment. Poor Jon Snow didn't look very confident that he'd get in either.
Made sense for Ser Alliser to let them pass. If he hadn't, he would have lost the 50% of the Black Watch loyal to Jon. At least, by letting the Wildings pass, there's a good chance the Wildings will help in future battles with the army of the dead.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV