Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2018, 08:31 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times

Advertisements

I'm not sure what to make of Ari! I speak the same language and that probably why I'm still watching to wait and hear him talk to his family as often translations are not exactly on point.

I actually have family members who know his family very well as they are from the same city and know each other from social life.

The way Ari is with the kissing looks practiced and like he is aware of where the camera is but maybe that is just me looking at that.

We were counting and stopped counting after he was kissing girl number six!

Who wants to lick saliva off a guy, from the previous girl or is that just us watching?

If he ever proposes and if he really gets married than how do you ever watch this back with your "wife"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2018, 08:32 AM

6,230 posts, read 3,610,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I'm not sure what to make of Ari! I speak the same language and that probably why I'm still watching to wait and hear him talk to his family as often translations are not exactly on point.

I actually have family members who know his family very well as they are from the same city and know each other from social life.

The way Ari is with the kissing looks practiced and like he is aware of where the camera is but maybe that is just me looking at that.

Who wants to lick saliva off a guy, from the previous girl or is that just us watching?

If he ever proposes and if he really gets married than how do you ever watch this back with your "wife"?
Looks like they're going to Paris next, but I was hoping they'd go to Holland so he could share some of the culture from an insider's perspective. Maybe they will go there but left it out of the promos.

The amount of kissing is over the top. I can imagine when they get to the fantasy suite episodes that's all we're going to see.

Old 02-03-2018, 02:24 PM

1,899 posts, read 2,264,689 times
Woman Reported Missing In California Found On 'The Bachelor'

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...n-the-bachelor

Old 02-03-2018, 05:15 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,261,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncdave View Post
woman reported missing in california found on 'the bachelor'

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...n-the-bachelor

My daughter tagged me on FB today on an article about this. LOL

Old 02-05-2018, 07:33 PM

3,461 posts, read 4,705,814 times
The BEST 2-on-1 date EVER in the history of The Bachelor! Woot!

I LOVE karma when it is this deserving!

Old 02-05-2018, 08:45 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,032,058 times
Yes. Thank Goodness. Really, neither was worthy, but the right one went. The least worthy. I'm talking about the twofer.

Old 02-06-2018, 04:33 AM

6,904 posts, read 7,607,055 times
Kendall has to be the most emotionally mature woman to appear on The Bachelor ever - I'm so impressed with her!

For me she joins Jacqueline and Sienne as women who are WAY too good to end up with a boring twerp like Arie.

Old 02-06-2018, 08:55 AM

16,235 posts, read 25,221,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corn-fused View Post
The BEST 2-on-1 date EVER in the history of The Bachelor! Woot!

I LOVE karma when it is this deserving!
Exactly. I really would like to know what Ari asked Kendell just before letting Crystal go. Too bad they didn't film it. I was imagining he asked Kendell if Crystal was blowing smoke up you know where...when she was pretending to have been nice to Kendell.

I do see Crystal being on other shows, like B in Paradise.....because they really seem to enjoy exploiting the really dramatic contestants.

Old 02-06-2018, 08:57 AM

16,235 posts, read 25,221,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post

I agree. It gets a bit smarmy seeing him kiss one girl after another on the same evening. Yuck.

I can't put my finger on it yet, but I find something a bit off about him. He seems disingenuous.

Seriously, why didn't he follow his gut and send Becka home....I sometimes wonder if he totally being led by his physical attraction and not common sense.

I think less of him after hearing about his long term relationship being ended by his girlfriend....His explanation made him seem heartless.

Last edited by JanND; 02-06-2018 at 09:05 AM..

Old 02-06-2018, 07:47 PM

2,119 posts, read 4,168,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
I agree. It gets a bit smarmy seeing him kiss one girl after another on the same evening. Yuck.

I can't put my finger on it yet, but I find something a bit off about him. He seems disingenuous.

Seriously, why didn't he follow his gut and send Becka home....I sometimes wonder if he totally being led by his physical attraction and not common sense.

I think less of him after hearing about his long term relationship being ended by his girlfriend....His explanation made him seem heartless.
The best line was him saying it was an amazing night and that is what makes everything amazing..one trick pony....The girls can't seriously go just for looks. Can you imagine table talk about current events or world news with him LMBO Also I agree about the girlfriend he dumped...heartless and she dodged a bullet
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV