Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2008, 01:02 PM

1,051 posts, read 2,543,915 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyHappyLucy View Post
LOL! Probably Fairplay. Not only could I not stand him on Survivor, but I remember seeing him in that horrible E! show he did where he and other reality TV contestants were making a movie.
I think my vote would go toward Richard Hatch. I remember he drove me crazy! I wasn't a big fan of Susan of that season either. Rats and snakes....

Lots of people didn't like Boston Rob but I kind of liked him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2008, 01:34 PM

4,363 posts, read 6,540,890 times
Kenny seeminly has outted his self in the main alliance and will need to scramble to remain. Like Matty won't know where that vote came from...

Corrine IS such a hateful - mean and spiteful person. That alliance though it self indestructable and when it crumbled (suez flip) and one by one they each are voted off.. THAT is when they all became mean and hateful, not prior when they though they had it all.

I have never been more happy to see a majority fall apart than I was at that.

1. I'm amazed that Pin-up is still there.
2. I'm amazed that Crystal is still there.
3. I'm amazed that Kenny is still there.
4. I'm amazed that Suzzy is still there.

All of them in a typical Surivor Alliance would have been voted out. Been gone, yet somehow bonded together with eachother and kept a majority going. Matty is along for the ride.. Crazy is all one can say about how this is going down. I has to be one of the strangest Survivor Seasons to date.

I'm clueless as to how this is going to play out. Boy is the Ponderosa Crowd a bunch of Losers...

Old 12-05-2008, 01:52 PM

3,885 posts, read 8,127,900 times
Don't forget that Matty liked Randy a lot so if that fake idol hadn't come into play and then Randy hadn't ramped up his jerk factor to get voted out and use the idol, then Bob would probably have been the one to go that night.

Old 12-05-2008, 02:23 PM

1,051 posts, read 2,543,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
Don't forget that Matty liked Randy a lot so if that fake idol hadn't come into play and then Randy hadn't ramped up his jerk factor to get voted out and use the idol, then Bob would probably have been the one to go that night.
Very true!

Sugar really doesn't have much of a chance of winning this thing, she has pretty much alienated all the people on the jury. No one on the jury really likes Susie either. I don't feel that Crystal has played much of a game at all? Kenny has played a pretty good game but since he voted for Matty, that might start something with his old gang that could count against him. Bob also might have some "trust" issues since he pulled the ol "fake idol" thing 2xs. It will be interesting how that plays out next week but I really hope that he doesn't not give the immunity idol away if he gets it. (do these people ever WATCH the previous seasons? LOL)
Matty might just be the underdog in this whole thing and win it all?

Old 12-05-2008, 08:06 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,772,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
Kenny seeminly has outted his self in the main alliance and will need to scramble to remain. Like Matty won't know where that vote came from...

Corrine IS such a hateful - mean and spiteful person. That alliance though it self indestructable and when it crumbled (suez flip) and one by one they each are voted off.. THAT is when they all became mean and hateful, not prior when they though they had it all.

I have never been more happy to see a majority fall apart than I was at that.

1. I'm amazed that Pin-up is still there.
2. I'm amazed that Crystal is still there.
3. I'm amazed that Kenny is still there.
4. I'm amazed that Suzzy is still there.

All of them in a typical Surivor Alliance would have been voted out. Been gone, yet somehow bonded together with eachother and kept a majority going. Matty is along for the ride.. Crazy is all one can say about how this is going down. I has to be one of the strangest Survivor Seasons to date.

I'm clueless as to how this is going to play out. Boy is the Ponderosa Crowd a bunch of Losers...
I couldn't agree more! I was happy Corrine was voted off and not Matty. I was watching it with my six year old daughter, who asked "Is Corrine that mean in real life?" I told her no, this is a game, and sometimes it is hard to live with so many people in high stress situations. Then the closing credits came and Corrine says "I hope the rest of them have miserable lives" My daughter was perplexed about that comment.

I loved the play on Kenny! He has been so cocky, playing everyone just for kicks and giggles, it was nice to see one put over on him. And cheers to Bob for another great fake idol! As I am glad the idol didn't work, I loved the plan!

Old 12-05-2008, 08:35 PM

2,600 posts, read 3,688,871 times
I don't really think Kenny got played, though. He was smart enough to think that the idol could be fake so "fixed" the voting in a way that he would find out. I like him and think he's playing a pretty good game but he really is getting a little cocky and that's really going to hurt his chances.

Old 12-06-2008, 12:19 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,207,308 times
Been a very long long day too tired to respond to each of these great posts. Instead I gave all I could some Survivor love.

Old 12-06-2008, 02:43 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,225,740 times
Glad to see Corinne gone. What a naasty piece of work she is...ala the goodbye of her's. I hope she and Randy have a fine time cutting everyone down during their Ponderosa time. Good riddance to bad rubbish. That was nice to see the families.

Old 12-06-2008, 09:53 PM

2,905 posts, read 7,355,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckygreeniii View Post
(do these people ever WATCH the previous seasons? LOL)
I know, I have often wondered this........ Although this bunch seems smarter than some in the past....
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyHappyLucy View Post
I don't really think Kenny got played, though. He was smart enough to think that the idol could be fake so "fixed" the voting in a way that he would find out. I like him and think he's playing a pretty good game but he really is getting a little cocky and that's really going to hurt his chances.
exactly, he did find a way to cover his ass in case the idol was fake, although it was a mistake for him to vote for matty.

He is getting a little cocky which is annoying.

Old 12-07-2008, 07:26 AM

1,263 posts, read 4,952,955 times
I am glad Corrine is gone! I am still routing for Bob or Sugar...we'll see...what an awesome show with the families though...was anyone surprised Corrine didn't have a significant other, her brother showed up...I am sure with that nasty attitude and potty mouth...who would date her? omgosh...sorry did I say that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV