Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-12-2008, 04:07 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,215,499 times

Advertisements

VaNative we saw Randy's new do it didn't do a thing for him.

Amy S in PBC Crystal and Kenny were forgetting that if they voted off Matty he would be going to the jury. So what was the point? They shot themselves in the foot doing that stuff.

cheesehead1 like I told you in your rep, power can be a corrupting evil. Too many times it over takes the good senses in a person which I think it did in Kenny. He was a brilliant mastermind getting the blinds so many times in a row but he got over confident in his mouth.

Kathleen1971 my kids couldn't believe how she kept getting off course last night. They said she needed to be ashamed of telling the whole world she is an Olympic gold medal winner then asked what she won the gold in. I told them I didn't know and I would ask on here if anybody knew.

DontH8Me we saw Corrine too. I bet Crystal is going to be wishing she was on exile island instead of Ponderosa real soon. But Kenny will be with her soon so maybe she can tough it out for a week without one partner.

Sunday should be really good watching folks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2008, 06:54 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,786,222 times
So happy Crystal got voted off. Loved Sugar giving Matty the idol. How fantastic!! I just wish it was Kenny getting blindsided not Crystal. How absoltely slimey he is!!

Old 12-12-2008, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
So happy Crystal got voted off. Loved Sugar giving Matty the idol. How fantastic!! I just wish it was Kenny getting blindsided not Crystal. How absoltely slimey he is!!
Me too but they couldn't vote off Kenny last night or else Bob would have been a man of his word and gave him the necklace. Kenny will get it next time I would almost bet everything on it. Sugar giving Matty the idol just showed how strong the remaining alliance is. Suzi is just there for the numbers now she will go after Kenny. At least that is how our family has it played out. Of course Kenny could be talking his butt off to Suzi and get Sugar to swing once again with them.

Kenny's face when Bob was saying he would give the necklace to him IF he thought he was in jeopardy was priceless. One of my kids said he most likely started to poop in his pants.

Old 12-12-2008, 09:23 PM

10,481 posts, read 25,320,665 times
Crystal and her "Olympic gold medal winner."
I'm beginning to think it was in frisbee or something easy since she doesn't seem very athletic on Survivor.

Old 12-12-2008, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
Crystal and her "Olympic gold medal winner."
I'm beginning to think it was in frisbee or something easy since she doesn't seem very athletic on Survivor.

So true it must of been in a team sport surely she didn't win gold for her abilities alone????

We were talking here tonight about what "if" Survivor productions turned the challenges so the outcome would be different. Bob is good at puzzles right? Did they set up the last puzzle then blindfold for an advantage? Matty made it through the course quicker but struggled with his memory on the mask putting together. None of the girls are physically strong, we talked that Kenny should have been better maybe since is a gamer.

Funny how we can come up with different scenarios for a game huh?

Old 12-12-2008, 10:49 PM

3,885 posts, read 8,130,878 times
I do feel bad for Crystal having to be with the other group now. That cannot be fun at all!! And I have to agree that she did have the funniest moment at Tribal Council ever. I hope we hear about that during the reunion show! I've thought about checking out Ponderosa, but I'm not sure I want to watch Randy and Corinne do or say ANYTHING ever again.

Old 12-12-2008, 11:31 PM

I can only see the Ponderosa when we go to a friend's house our dial up would never load it here at home. But I would be peeking if I could!

Old 12-13-2008, 07:19 AM

1,833 posts, read 3,359,037 times
Gold medal in 4 x 400 relay.

Old 12-13-2008, 09:01 AM

reps for you then fromupthere! I figured it couldn't have been for something that was totally on her it most likely was a team thing.

Old 12-13-2008, 09:34 AM

2,600 posts, read 3,691,130 times
Why so hard on Kenny? Him wanting to blindside Bob is no worse than Ace or anyone else being blindsided. The only difference is everyone loves Bob. I love Bob. In fact, he's my first choice to win, but give Kenny a break for playing the game to win. I'll be thrilled if either one of them win. Actually, I'll be happy with whoever wins outside of Suzie.

Lucy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV