Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-08-2020, 05:39 PM

5,214 posts, read 4,017,586 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous-Boy View Post

You sound like the epitome of a Trump supporter (I am trying to avoid insults now, words like "religious cuckoo", alex jones fan etc) and still stick to the topic which is again: China. Say what you want they are doing better than America and the papertiger Russia, all of the conspiracy theories vs China are just that...conspiracies.

Old 04-08-2020, 11:22 PM

7,643 posts, read 6,473,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
You sound like the epitome of a Trump supporter (I am trying to avoid insults now, words like "religious cuckoo", alex jones fan etc) and still stick to the topic which is again: China. Say what you want they are doing better than America and the papertiger Russia, all of the conspiracy theories vs China are just that...conspiracies.

Actually, I'm a tulsi gabbard supporter and I don't like bible thumpers.

You sound like the epitome of a phoenix TV reporter. I am trying to avoid words like FSB agent

https://nypost.com/2020/04/07/gop-al...s-at-briefing/

https://www.foxnews.com/world/anothe...virus-lockdown

Old 04-09-2020, 05:46 AM

5,214 posts, read 4,017,586 times
Quote:
Actually, I'm a tulsi gabbard supporter and I don't like bible thumpers.

You sound like the epitome of a phoenix TV reporter. I am trying to avoid words like FSB agent

https://nypost.com/2020/04/07/gop-al...s-at-briefing/

https://www.foxnews.com/world/anothe...virus-lockdown

So now when you failed to scare me with the 70 years old pensioner "alpha" Putin, I must be...Russian?

Lol, this is the problem with western europe/america and Russia: they're so stuck in 1983 that words like China, India, Eastern Europe mean nothing to them and this will be the reason for their ultimate downfall.

Old 04-09-2020, 11:10 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,735,836 times
Quote:
TCM is full of lead, steroids, and mecury

Toaism is a counter-reaction to confucianism. CCP likes confucianism because confucius says obey.

Your views are nationalistic, typical populist stuff.

The virus has been engineered by the PLA.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/113311...b-leak-theory/

please do

Are you wording your posts with a shaker? I mean, seriously, there was nothing nationalistic whatsoever about my comment. I am the opposite of a nationalistic person, I consider myself globalized, without attachment to any particular country.

Well, I have read many of those conspiracy theories. Funny that the ones in that Sun (what a source! ) are all from anti-Chinese sources, surprise surprise
And if you go down the conspiracy lane, you need not wonder when others are bringing up their own conspiracy theories, like the one that infected Americans brought the virus to Wuhan in the military games there (just as much of a "coincidence" as the fact that there are bio research centers in Wuhan) in October. After all, the US also has an active bio warfare program dealing with bats and corona and other viruses, which, surprise surprise, was not mentioned in your Sun article. It would be interesting to track the travel paths and state of health of the American participants of the Wuhan military games.

It cuts both way...

Old 04-09-2020, 11:14 AM

I don't know any European that is afraid of Russia. The Russia-phobia is the result of anti-Russian plots that have never ceased, not even during the Gorbachev years, when Russia was stabbed in the back by the West.

Old 04-09-2020, 11:18 AM

Regarding the economy. Sure, the Chinese economy was hit hard by the virus, but it will bounce back, it is a giant country of 1.4 billion intelligent people with an ancient civilization. Those who hate China and hope it will collapse will be disappointed. I think China was rather brave when they sacrificed some of their GDP in order to contain the virus. They were much more rigorous than the West.

Old 04-09-2020, 11:21 AM

I find it funny when the US accused China of covering things up, when the Trump administration has been doing exactly the same.

Old 04-09-2020, 11:34 AM

7,643 posts, read 6,473,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
So now when you failed to scare me with the 70 years old pensioner "alpha" Putin, I must be...Russian?

Lol, this is the problem with western europe/america and Russia: they're so stuck in 1983 that words like China, India, Eastern Europe mean nothing to them and this will be the reason for their ultimate downfall.

I don't know what you are and I do not care.

Eastern Europe is a buffer. Everyone talks about the West's decline. When PLA bioweapon COVID-19 was deployed, every chinese with a green card and US citizenship ran back to the US. People said the Euro would take over the dollar. Saw how that worked out. People say the PRC will take over the world and everyone will use their currency. No one uses money with a communist on it and Saudis still use the dollar for oil. PLA bioweapon COVID-19 showed that PRC cannot be trusted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
I am the opposite of a nationalistic person, I consider myself globalized, without attachment to any particular country.

Then you should be deported.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
Well, I have read many of those conspiracy theories. Funny that the ones in that Sun (what a source! ) are all from anti-Chinese sources, surprise surprise
And if you go down the conspiracy lane, you need not wonder when others are bringing up their own conspiracy theories, like the one that infected Americans brought the virus to Wuhan in the military games there (just as much of a "coincidence" as the fact that there are bio research centers in Wuhan) in October. After all, the US also has an active bio warfare program dealing with bats and corona and other viruses, which, surprise surprise, was not mentioned in your Sun article. It would be interesting to track the travel paths and state of health of the American participants of the Wuhan military games.

It cuts both way...

No doesn't. You're fake news and a wumao.

Old 04-09-2020, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Then you should be deported.

No doesn't. You're fake news and a wumao.

Deported from where? I am an EU-citizen, I have the right to reside anywhere in the EU. I am just way beyond the narrow mindset of the nationalist/patriotic mob.

It sure does cut both ways. But you are obviously the type that only reads what they want to hear.

Old 04-09-2020, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Eastern Europe is a buffer. Everyone talks about the West's decline. When PLA bioweapon COVID-19 was deployed, every chinese with a green card and US citizenship ran back to the US. People said the Euro would take over the dollar. Saw how that worked out. People say the PRC will take over the world and everyone will use their currency. No one uses money with a communist on it and Saudis still use the dollar for oil. PLA bioweapon COVID-19 showed that PRC cannot be trusted.

The West is declining. Both morally and economically. You can see that when you look at the charts tracking trade etc. over the past couple of decades. It's the inevitable consequence of demographics and developing countries (including China) catching up.

Even if you believe in conspiracy theories, you should have noticed that even that crowd is not saying that such supposed viruses was "deployed" as a "bioweapon". Your wording suggests intent, which can certainly be ruled out no matter what the cause of the outbreak was.

I have never heard anyone claim the Euro would take over the dollar. The Euro has been a success, though.

Nor have I ever heard anyone claim the PRC will take over the world, let alone that everyone will use their currency.

You are putting absurd words into who knows whose mouth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia