Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2021, 05:09 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,376,582 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
It appears that you are more into self-deception, which is defined as the act of lying to yourself or that of making yourself believe, something that isn't really true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie24 View Post
I have to give it to you, Jerwade, you have mastered the use of the word "lying."

With each post you have demonstrated your skills in the knowledge and use of this word!
I see you continue to manipulate things to suit you own agenda. Because of calling you out on misquoting that of another poster, and then lying to yourself about it. You even put it in quotations, as if that is what he said!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2021, 05:11 PM

4,483 posts, read 1,323,729 times
Quote:
I see you continue to manipulate things to suit you own agenda. Because of calling you out on misquoting that of another poster, and then lying to yourself about it. You even put it in quotations, as if that is what he said!
There's that word again! It's become a staple of your posts.

Old 09-07-2021, 05:36 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,376,582 times
Quote:
There's that word again! It's become a staple of your posts.
I cannot help what you say in word, but you know that I wrote the truth.

Old 09-07-2021, 05:39 PM

Quote:
I cannot help what you say in word, but you know that I wrote the truth.
Far be it from Jerwade anything that makes or supports a lie!

I had better be careful here, I may develop a fondness for that word!

Old 09-07-2021, 06:00 PM

8,039 posts, read 1,846,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Exclusivist nonsense. No one is "born again" while still alive as a physical being. What you keep calling being born again is actually being "conceived by God" as a spiritual embryo, a spirit fetus, that has to grow and develop to spiritual maturity while here in a physical body.

So all of us who love are "conceived by God" and none of us are "born again." The more you are in the states of mind of agape love, the more your spirit feeds and grows. The more you are in the opposite states of mind the more it starves and withers.
False teaching.

Old 09-07-2021, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justbyfaith View Post
False teaching.
And all of God's people said, AMEN!!!

Old 09-07-2021, 06:08 PM

23,175 posts, read 10,463,936 times
Quote:
Exclusivist nonsense. No one is "born again" while still alive as a physical being. What you keep calling being born again is actually being "conceived by God" as a spiritual embryo, a spirit fetus, that has to grow and develop to spiritual maturity while here in a physical body.

So all of us who love are "conceived by God" and none of us are "born again." The more you are in the states of mind of agape love, the more your spirit feeds and grows. The more you are in the opposite states of mind the more it starves and withers.
Good post, and I almost agree with all of it except for that one in a trillion that just may have been changed, but certainly not me, not anyone alive.

That baby, it MUST be matured, and if it is not matured, God cannot hand over unlimited power to a baby, and that is why Revelation says that Jesus will come to his churches and kill many children of his betrothed brides and all the churches shall know that God judges and knows the hearts.

Wow M, two in one day, it's a sign, I know it, we just need a third.

Old 09-07-2021, 06:12 PM

63,840 posts, read 40,128,566 times
Quote:
I John 5:13
"These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God."
What that is saying is that if you "believe ON the name of the Son of God" - that means accept the authority of the Son of God when He has said He saved us and we have eternal life, we can count on it because it is true by the authority of the Son of God.

Translation. We can have FAITH in Jesus that we are saved because it is TRUE!!! It is NOT a condition of being saved.

I keep removing your personal attacks calling me a devil and not teaching scripture, but you really should stop doing that, Charlie. You disagree with my interpretations of scripture because I use God's Holy Spirit of agape love and forgiveness as revealed by Jesus on the Cross when interpreting them and you do NOT!!

Old 09-07-2021, 06:13 PM

8,039 posts, read 1,846,500 times
It is written that in the last days men will not endure sound doctrine but will heap to themselves teachers to tell them what their itching ears want to hear.

Given that sound doctrine is defined as biblical doctrine, the false teaching that people's ears are "itching for" would have to be something that denies biblical doctrine and takes the rug out from under the preaching of what we might call sound doctrine.

It is MysticPhD's preaching that does this most succinctly.

Now all of the Bible is not the determinant of sound doctrine; but now we can take our own predetermined bias against the justice and wrath of Almighty God, and judge the Bible to be untrue inasmuch as it teaches these things.

It is truly what itching ears want to hear, that God has no wrath or justice against sin; and that there is therefore no accountabillity for a sinful lifestyle within the realm of what we might call sound doctrine.

Because sound doctrine ceases to be defined as biblical doctrine and is re-defined as "that which lines up with God's agape love". Translation: if there is anything I don't like in scripture because it makes me feel bad, or if there is anything that speaks of judgment or the wrath of God, I can discount it in my thinking because it doesn't line up with my idea of what God's agape love is all about.

What this will do is create a people who has no fear of the LORD and therefore has no wisdom (Job 28:28).

They will walk headlong into the fires of judgment thinking that there is no such thing as the fire of judgment.

And satan will attempt to say that God tricked these people by leading them to believe that the fires of judgment do not exist when in fact they do exist.

When in all reality it was the devil who deceived them into thinking that there were no fires of judgment.

When God gave ample warning to all, in the context of His word, that His judgment is certain; and these people ignored the preaching that told them the truth of the matter and heaped to themselves teachers to tell them what their itching ears wanted to hear.

Old 09-07-2021, 06:19 PM

Quote:
What that is saying is that if you "believe ON the name of the Son of God" - that means accept the authority of the Son of God when He has said He saved us and we have eternal life, we can count on it because it is true by the authority of the Son of God.

Translation. We can have FAITH in Jesus that we are saved because it is TRUE!!! It is NOT a condition of being saved.

I keep removing your personal attacks calling me a devil and not teaching scripture, but you really should stop doing that, Charlie. You disagree with my interpretations of scripture because I use God's Holy Spirit of agape love and forgiveness as revealed by Jesus on the Cross when interpreting them and you do NOT!!
No, I teach against your false doctrine because you have nothing to be forgiven, you reject the truth of scripture by your own admittance, and you teach the salvation of all when it is not found in the Book, giving a false security.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity